It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is NASA Kidding? There's an Active Civilization on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Some of the replies here just show how well the space agencies are doing their jobs. It's understandable though, and I'm not attempting to push this on anyone that does not see the evidence or think it's possible. I've always been told, think for yourself and come to your own educated conclusions.

reply to post by Chadwickus

So i should be able to see light emitting from mars with a telescope right?

If you had access to a telescope powerful enough to see that far from Earth in detail, yes you would.

Why isn't there any documentation of this then?

Cover-up?

reply to post by moocowman

why would owners of space travelling vehicles need, roads/ships ?

I never mentioned the occupants of Mars had space traveling vehicles. Assuming they do have means of space travel, I would say they need roads for the same reasons we do. We have space vehicles, but still have roads.

reply to post by booda

maybe Im not looking hard enough so could you point out at least 1 building and 1 ship in those pics

I won't be circling or drawing arrows to specific areas, because I feel the above pictures are clear enough. Also I think it's best for people to come to their own conclusion about what is in any given image, whether it's an educated guess, just a guess or neither.

Have another look at the 5th and 6th image I posted for buildings(M0204304). The 7th is very clear, however, the method used to conclude that image can be questioned by some.

Ships can be see in the top section of PSP_009505_1755. I must admit, saying 'ships' is pushing the bar, but the docks are clear enough to assume the harbor ships.

reply to post by thrashee

Also, you need to prove that such evidence was tampered with. Furthermore, you need to prove that the tampered data was tampered to hide your evidence.

As noted, the PSP_009505_1755 image is very clear evidence of tampering. The long "black clouds" obscuring the view of the surface stands out of place. They did not do a good job of making it blend. J.P. Skipper at MarsAnomalyResearch.com has dedicated many reports to proving tampering of Mars images, and can do a much better job at explaining it than I. I recommend having a look around his site.

but it does nothing to prove that life did or does, in fact, exist.

Does is the question. Did is basically common knowledge. The pyramids(and the entire Cydonia area) speaks for itself about a lost civilization.

First, you need to prove that NASA is lying.

Dealing with temperatures, that's an improbability. I do not have access to true space agency readings. I'd say from all the past and current lies coming from NASA, it's a good assumption to say they are lying about the true temperatures of Mars.

Second, you need to at least establish a motive for why NASA would lie about Martian temperatures even if they lied about other things.

The same motive they have for hiding liquid water, plant life and an atmosphere--all those things make for a greater possibility for life.

Furthermore, your evidence for plant life is, well....quite laughable, to be frank. Black and white aerial photos?

Laughable? As a human living on a planet very abundant with forests, I thought you could see the obviousness. But again, I don't want to force these ideas on anyone. If you don't see trees and plants, you don't see trees and plants, but I(and many other people and credible scientists) do.

Methinks you're a bit quick to make such claims; no true scientist would be a quarter as bold as you.

Come back to us when you have something substantial to work with. That is, unless all of your true evidence has unfortunately been tampered with, and you cannot.

Not too quick, my friend.

As I said, I will continue to update with any active civilization evidence I feel can be seen by many. Yes, unfortunately evidence has been tampered with, heavily, but there are areas that slip through the cracks. As I find those areas, or are told about them, I will post. There are a lot of images showing evidence of an active civilization I left out of the OP because tampering has destroyed the geometry so bad, buildings look like blobs. As mentioned by mystiq, there is evidence of civilization in the middle of craters on Mars. The blobs inside the craters stand out and when you zoom into these areas, the geomerty becomes apparent.

reply to post by magicmushroom

If these civilizations are so advanced and are not in a "neanderthal" type state, wouldn't we be able too see their satelites?

I did not mention(or assume) how advanced the occupants are. It is my personal opinion they are no more advanced than humans. It is also my opinion, from the structural design on Mars, they are human.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well ,I would love to think there was another civilization so close to us ,but I'm just not seeing it. These pictures are so without detail I guess if I wanted to I could pretend they are buildings or spaceports or nuclear power plants or Oregone generators or anything. I 'm going to need something much better than traces of an atmosphere,or water vapor before I can say a civilization is there,but I am waiting for a shoe to drop somewhere

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
you really do just have an over active imagination. those pictures are so blurry you can barely tell its a photo of anything.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

I applaud you on your beliefs,However your proof needs alot of work your pictures and articles sorta disproved your theory. I think if they find life on mars they would be microbes there very hard to kill. If an advanced civilization is there they would have to live underground so i doubt we would see much proof.

[edit on 10/1/08 by dragonridr]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

In fact, you are quite correct. This is NOT such a strange theory at all.
Question: Why do you squint in the sun?
Answer:: Because the sun is too bright!

Question: So why doesn't any other animal (with the exception of dogs and cats) have to squint in the sun? Why don't polar bears get snowblind? Why don't apes, our closest relatives, squint in the sun?
Answer: Because we, as humans, are not evolved to live on planet earth but rather
a planet that is a little farther away from the sun. Ergo, Mars.

It doesn't take a large imagination to imagine being able to move a species from one planet to the other. In fact, if our civilization on mars was as advanced as we are today, it is entirely possible that, in the prologue of some disaster, we could have packed a large number of people aboard some space shuttles and come to this planet.

I once read a report that NASA had been deliberately taking out the blue of image of mars. The overall effect of doing this was that the overall images would come out red. Why? Because the skies of Mars are blue, not red.
This was discovered when someone noticed that the manual joystick of the Mars Rover had changed colour slightly. At the four corner of the base where the manual joystick (i think that's what it is) is mounted in the publication shots of the rover from NASA on earth, there are four coloured tabs. These tabs are Brown, Blue, Yellow and Green.
In the shots that rover took, the joystick can be seen from where the camera is positioned. Once on mars, curiously, the tabs had changed colour to Brown, Red, Yellow and Green.
Even in large unaltered shots that had been taken and displayed at NASA conferences the skies of mars had appeared a strange cyan colour rather than red, but the same images had later appeared with red skies on JPL website.

Here is a picture of mars' Cydonia Region. This image has been altered in NO WAY other than I used imaging software (I'm a graphic artist and designer) to put the blue back into the image:

Not such a red planet after all, is it?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Exactly.

Here's a couple articles showing the true color of Mars' surface and sky, for anyone in doubt:

www.enterprisemission.com...
www.goroadachi.com...

I'm glad you posted an image of the Cydonia area, because it is a very good example of tampering.

thrashee, since you wanted proof of tampering, here it is.

Compare these images to the face in the above ESA image:

1976:

(sorry, I don't have the link to the original image)

1998:
www.msss.com...

2007:
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

Here's 3 more to compare to the above images:
www.msss.com...

It becomes very clear tampering is destroying the great finds of evidence of civilization, whether it's active or not.

They even managed to move a crater in Cydonia!

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Also, compare pyramids in the the earlier wide-angle images of Cydonia to the newer ones. Look closely at the pyramid located at the 'bottom center' of the ESA image, and then look at the same pyramid in the earlier images.

If they made the face look like that, imagine what they have done to other places of great interest--just looks like natural geology(sort of). The tampering has been going on since the Viking missions, it's just got worse over the years.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Niobis]

xul

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And here we go again...rocks and...rocks ....and.... other rocks...a lot of rocks.

Why would NASA cover up the existence of any form of life on Mars?
Back in the Viking days they even made some big claims that there is a big chance they found signs of life on Mars... but after years of scientific debates based on some real scientific data - and not just some pictures of...well rocks - it was provem BY OTHER scientists that those results from the tests they did were wrong, or better said - inconclusive at best......

sty

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
maybe we should design our own space telescope and put in into orbit via Russians (cheap + they do not mind letting us see Mars) then we can re-map Mars without the pressure of the gvmts.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
I won't be circling or drawing arrows to specific areas, because I feel the above pictures are clear enough.

Ok, I'll try one for you!
Is this what you mean?

Interesting pic. But I'll be darned if I'm going to go a hunting for anomalies in those images
It's better if you spend some time doing it to save us the effort!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Take this as subjective speculation, or hit ignore, or grimace, guffa, stare. I'll debunk myself-no need to work on it for me. This is purely my experience. I saw a guy on here who's story was on the debunking rampage; 2 actually. And yet, I've shared in similar portions of both of their experiences. I *guess* arguement is what happens when you haven't the cause to have been in anothers shoes. Meanwhile, other than curing the mental pain of the resultant griping from sharing, the person who's been in experiences shoes does not NEED the burden of sharing in the need to prove. Some are just *recovering* from what they didn't choose. More kindness on the forums please.

NASA's problem is not breathing on Mars-it's fuel and the oxygen needed to sustain life during the year (whatever math = rate of travel by distance)it takes to get humans there. As well as timing that BACK.

The atmosphere is not earth, but it IS air. A minor suppliment will do-but it's not *really* needed, as you see around the neck of that half buried body that showed up here on ATS not long ago. I wish I would have saved that photo. I saw him killed.

Mike Singhs Mars pages have a photo of a coin 'on top of' the DIRT. The tunnels enter a structure that has a full room plasa stargate operated by ONE. Who isn't a grey and can't be bossed around or *summoned* to appear. I suppose *someones* got to operate it.
*Hint* IT'S IN DISTANCE OF THE BODY. To it's LEFT, less than 1/4 mile.
You might also come across a yellow M&M's peanut wrapper.

The air was temperate. Not really windy away from wind tunnels. Soft wind.
Where we were I saw neither water, and don't recall seeing any bushes. It was only for 12 or less hours. I really don't recall, I was a hyjacked kid, taken along as some 'offering' for some gate keeper further on down the journey. It's pretty laughable and I've been through no less than 3 forms of psychological suppression-that gratefully were lifted recently after a visit interview by 2 GEORGOUS tall men responding to a murder complaint I threw at some judges email. It's all very nutty, and someday I hope to remember all the pieces in a cohesive form to throw out there for someone to laugh at. Or, I could just take up fiction writing. I'll transition out of this life the same either way.

And NASA's problem is that it is NEW. Nasa was new and trying to figure everything out all by itself.

There is nothing there. A gate. You mess with a gate you better know who uses it.

However--there IS air. Human life is sustainable. Go on-go check it out. NASA has the capability of the technology and the $$...there just isn't any PROFIT.

That's mostly all I know. Statsis Technology *would be useful*

What would we do if we (you NASA whomever) got there? Oh...probably annoy the hell out of the owner--and go around making it look like a dump. However, according to Mike Singhs mars pages... (or someones mars pages) our rovers have just been running and running long past their die date--and that says alot about the welcome.

So...why not point them....to the left of that body?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
Does is the question. Did is basically common knowledge. The pyramids(and the entire Cydonia area) speaks for itself about a lost civilization.

Actually, it's not, and you can't rely on an appeal to popularity here for your proof. Nothing on Mars speaks for itself, when those very same things are open to debate. You can't rely on unproven data to prove more unproven data.

I'd say from all the past and current lies coming from NASA, it's a good assumption to say they are lying about the true temperatures of Mars.

It may be reasonable to question anything NASA has to say if you think they've lied about certain things, but you're remaining within the realm of conjecture here, which doesn't help as further evidence along the line of proving other conjectures. What you end up with is a long string of unproven theories, where each link is substantially weaker than the one before it.

The same motive they have for hiding liquid water, plant life and an atmosphere--all those things make for a greater possibility for life.

But you haven't answered that motive: why would they lie about the possibility of life on Mars at all? Furthermore, each of the lies you mentioned have not been proven to be lies, so again, you have one assumption that rests upon a mountain of other assumptions.

Laughable? As a human living on a planet very abundant with forests, I thought you could see the obviousness. But again, I don't want to force these ideas on anyone. If you don't see trees and plants, you don't see trees and plants, but I(and many other people and credible scientists) do.

Please support this with some sources where credible scientists also see Mars replete with trees and forests.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Niobis, I think you miss quoted me back there, I did not mention anything about satelites.

I'm interested in the artifacts on Mars that have a copy here in the UK on a reduced scale but all on the same alignment.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Okay, here:

Images cropped, brightened and arrows added from M0204304.

In the first image, structures are clearly visible, well besides what the tampering has destroyed. The one with the angled arrow(on the right) must have slipped through the tampering process.

Here's more info on that area, in which the structure on the left is clearer than my process of cropping:

www.truinsight.com...

In the second image, tampering is obvious. Note the fourth arrow up(pointing down).

There are a lot of interesting areas in the M0204304 image, but tampering has destroyed most of the evidence.

magicmushroom, my apologies for the misquote. I meant to quote fox_3000au.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To be honest, as nice as it would be. I wouldn't label this ABSOLUTE PROOF!
I am inclined to believe that SOMETHING is on mars, largely because of a personal experience I once had with a Russian Mission Control Operator for the CCCP (she was hot). But I would be unable to speculate what exactly is on Mars. Alien life? Possible. Possible that such alien life has contacted NASA and asked for anonymity, that they remain unknown to the population of earth for whatever reason.
Perhaps it's an offshoot civilization of humans. Or the First Humans. Perhaps the Governments of the World feel that the fabric of civilization as we know it would be unalterably damaged by knowledge of some cousin species of Humanity on another world, too many unanswerable questions.
Perhaps the species is hostile, but leaves us alone as long as we leave them alone (this theory fits with the experience I had).

I accept wholeheartedly that NASA has been tampering with images of Mars, but do not accept that what we see in the images above is definitive proof of a civilization.

Until someone comes up with anything other than a blur, all these 'buildings' are, are shapes in the clouds.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I wish google would come out with a Google earth for mars. They have the technology but i doubt it will ever happen before disclosure.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I too believe that there where past civilisations on Mars but I think you're taking it one step too far. You're looking at physical shapes on the surface of the red planet and then attempt to give them an earthly meaning. Yes I see structure but to take it to the point that you're identifying docks, roads etc, is to simply talk nonsense. Sorry. No offence meant.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Like I said, shapes in the clouds.

One cloud could be an elephant, another a dinosaur and so on...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

You do realize the argument on the web site that you pointed out said the images were manipulated by nasa and there using that as proof its a city. The logic went something like this they took the building rounded them out to make them look lije formations. Proving image was altered is a far cry from saying there is a civilization there dont ya think?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
From my own understanding; is that like a lot of things like this topic of there either being non-Terrestrial or Terrestrial life and hence civilizations at whatever stage there may or may not be on Mars.
We simply are going to have to wait for the total burden of proof to be forthcoming.
Because all I can see at the moment is speculative threads of info that aren't quite adding up on a logical level and at best can only be assessed as a right minded thinking of confabulating the perceived, "Hope" of life origins on Mars itself.
Wait and see

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You should have a further look around the site.

------------------------------------------------------------

While reading the below article about a city north of the Great Rift, I looked over the original. I must say, this is the most damning evidence of an active civilization on Mars I have ever seen in one image. Over half of the strip is teaming with some good evidence of compacted cities. I encourage everyone to read the entire article, as the evidence is strong.

I have cropped a couple areas I find interesting that are not mentioned in the article by J. P. Skipper, and have posted them below.

Here's the article by J. P. Skipper:

Here's the link to the original:
www.msss.com...

The first image(below) I wanted to post for the sole purpose of showing the "anomaly" at the top. After examining the very strange structure or rock(as some may think--I'll refer to it as a structure), it is my opinion the group behind all the tampering is playing a joke. It's very clear this structure resembles a human hand pointing, which even includes the folded thumb. I think the joke is the direction in which the finger is pointing is the direction of tampering. Haha, real funny!

The red arrow(at the top) is to point out the structure, and the blue arrows are used to point out tampering. I recommend saving the original image, putting it in you choice of image editing software, and zooming to 300-400% to see the obvious tampering around the structure.

Inside the red box is an area I feel is filled with structures. Again blue arrows are used to point out tampering. Although tampering is very abundant in the E0302448 image, I only pointed out the most obvious, as pointing out all areas would just be an image filled with blue arrows.

This second image includes another area I find very interesting. Located at the left, center and right of the image is evidence of more condensed structures. Just like the rest of the image, this area has been subject to heavy tampering. I have only added two arrows to point out two of the taller structures. At face value, the image may look like normal geology, so again, you will need to zoom in to see the geometry of the structures.

Note: I have brightened, cropped and increased overall size of the original.

I'm still looking over some images around the same area and will post anything I may find. I hope someone else enjoys these images as much as I have.

I would also like to apologize to thrashee. I haven't got around to replying to your reply and gathering your requested info, but I will.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join