It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange animal washed up on shore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

The animal in the second photo was a hoax,according to this-
gothamnews.co.uk...
And this-www.zimbio.com...

[edit on 17-12-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

There hundreds of islands that man has never set foot on.It could be from one of those.Or its a manbearpig.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i just dont get it ne more how cum the goverment wont cum clean wit all its experiments this is where and how the ecomnoy is falling this all falls under it y wuld the government want to alter animals unless these are prehistoric animals 1 more thing how cum they picked up the carcasses so quick

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/440c9e9983d3.jpg[/atsimg]
Another unidentified creature has washed up on the shores of New York this week. I found this on this site dedicated to the creature. With this description.

On Wednesday May 5th 2009, I was contacted by a couple that sent a message to the general e-mail box on this website claiming they think they’ve found what appears to be the Montauk Monster. Naturally, I questioned it thinking it was BS, but they seemed credible enough (after a phone conversation of course) to take an hour drive to Southhold and see it for myself up close and personal.

Upon discovery, it resembled what everyone saw last summer. This monster was located in Southold, NY on the Bay Area. For those who are unfamiliar with the area, this is the North Fork of Long Island. The beast smelled like a mix of low-tide and rotten garbage. It really smelled horrific. I couldn’t help but take numerous pictures of it and video clips.

The couple who tipped me off loaded the carcass into a garbage bag and took it home with them. We’ve been in correspondence numerous times and have agreed that for the remainder of the week, we’d keep this matter to ourselves. The remains are currently located in Southold in a cooler full of ice.

I wanted to think about the best way to expose this to the public. Since I own this medium, and have a genuine interest in the subject matter, I’d like to be the first to share this you. We did not contact any authorities as from previous experiences; the carcass has been taken from the finders or mysteriously “stolen”. If this is a genetic mishap from Plum Island, we’d like to sell the remains to an independent lab for study. It has become a race against the clock as the couple who originally found “Beastie” are diligently putting more ice into the cooler to keep the carcass fresh.

It also had this video.
In case it doesn't embed www.youtube.com...

What I find interesting is that this site that is posting the information is also saying that they have more pictures of this thing.

I’m only interested in dealing with publications who have a genuine interest in this story, or have previously covered the Montauk Monster. I’m not looking to waste my time or the media’s. I have over 70 high quality pictures that I took personally from a Lumix digital camera (14.7 megapixels) which includes close-ups and multiple angles of The Montauk Monster.

If your publication is interested in obtaining exclusive pictures of The Montauk Monster or would like to interview Nicky Papers (yours truly!)

It appears that this person(s) would like to make a buck off these pictures.

Its not too hard to find out information about this Nicky Papers person.
There is Nicky Papers.com
twitter page
A site where he is promoting a fight between Lindsey Lohan dad and someone else.
A site about wall street fraud.

Seems like this Nicky Papers person has a lot of free time. Is all of this a well orchestrated hoax by him? I don't know. He has a site dedicated to this thing, and he won't put the pictures he has of it on it, just seems a little fishy to me.

I'm still not ruling out that this is just a natural occurrence happening to animals that scavenge the beach. Something like a raccoon, that accidentally got carried to sea. But if this was true, wouldn't we be seeing this all over the raccoon habitat?

Or even something else that has to related to Plum Island or the history of Montauk. I have a feeling we will probably be seeing more of these things washing up on shore this summer.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by testrat

There hundreds of islands that man has never set foot on.It could be from one of those.Or its a manbearpig.

I was about to say that it was a manbearpig. Maybe they are obese raccoons that were so fat that it couldn't swim thus they drowned and washed up on shore. By the way what movie was this supposedly a VM campaign for?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by testrat

i was completley unaware of this

great info to have

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm reviving this thread, because another "cryptid" has washed up on a U.S. beach:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

STRANGE CREATURE WASHES ASHORE IN SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA
The "official" identity is a badger. I'm not so sure ...

www.nhptv.org...
PHOTOS AND EXPLANATION OF THE AMERICAN BADGER

**************************************************************************************************
Here is my favorite "dead critter washed ashore" - which is clearly an extra-terrestrial:

www.hoax-slayer.com...
MALAYSIAN MERMAID
These photos, which seem genuine to me, have placed this creature in Malaysia (as created by some artist). Others have said this is the "man with long fingers, dressed inappropriately for the cold" that washed up on Plum Island off Long Island.

Note both his odd, "swimming-shaped" pelvis; and mouthful of criss-crossed teeth, which has been seen in a few Kachina Dolls made by the Pueblo Indians of the American SW.

********************************************************************************************************************

www.youtube.com...
STRANGE DINO-LIKE DEAD ANIMAL FOUND IN MEXICO

Is it the same kind of creature that leaps out of this "crashed fireball"?

www.youtube.com...
FOUND FOOTAGE: YOUNG COUPLE HIKING, ATTACKED BY DINO-LIKE CREATURE
(Check the 3:36 mark, especially if your player can do frame-by-frame.)
edit on 21-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join