It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Banker Dies In Street Fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
maybe someone who lost a 1/2 billion pounds might be able to spare a hundred thousand pounds to have this guy taken out. there are some people that if they lose a fortune, do not react very well to that situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
'a group of around four men' sounds like an educated guess, not something substantiated by video footage, neh ?

I find this ironic at the least..

a Banker, the stereotype of a weasle whose policys have made who knows how many people homeless, dying defending a homeless person

I don't know whose stereotype it would be -- maybe of those who don't know jack about banking. He was in wealth management, and I doubt he was any more responsible for anyone's being homeless than you, me, or the whole of ATS.

I think the man showed a lot of guts and well, behaved like a man. He gets my respect. Rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

"top banker" maybe he knew something a little too much and they shut his mouth, maybe he was a "top banker" at the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe people know more

Your article says he "intervened" in a brawl. That means others were already brawling, he must have tried to break up a fight.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Uh, some of you sound like you believe the fact this investment banker got beaten to death after trying to break up a fight is an indication he was "taken out" intentionally. Really? My God, he was an investment banker... not Kimbo Slice, folks. He tried to do something heroic and they whooped him good fopr it. Seems like a victim of thug mentallity to me, nothing more & nothing less.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I really am shocked at some of the reactions... Some of you should be ashamed of yourself and some of you are just plain evil

How can this be Karma?

who deserves to beaten to death? Why if he is a banker does that make him a weasel.

Im sure you all give all your money to charity dont you,

Im sure you dont benefit from indirectly taking advantage of third world debt, and war profitting?

Money makes the world go round and people all over the place profit when someone else loses that is how Money works?

Just cos hes a banker doesnt mean he is one of the Cowboy traders in America who caused all this crap

And no one deserves to be beaten to death or ridiculed in such a situation...

This guy was trying to help foerign homeless people. He is a Hero and deserves to be respected...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his Family....

I know this is a conspiracy site but please.... You really think this guy was offed?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There really is nothing more to this but a sad ending for someone trying to do a good deed. Let's not paint people with the same brush just because they share a profession. He's was trying to help a man who was being beaten by drunken yobs, nothing more, nothing less. For people to say it smells fishy is just ignorant. One poster said, he was with familly members at 3am, smells fishy. Why? You say it like this never happens, likes it's an absurd scene that could not of possibly of taken place... I send my wishes to his friends and family. Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Bankers live in the sissy world behind their brick walls and their attorneys. As the world economy fails, they no longer have these protections and will be eaten by the poor who are tough and have had to live off the street. Same goes for politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join