It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meltdown happened the day before Jewish New Year, coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am not trying to suggest that "them dirty jewz" did this or anything. I am just wondering about the significance of this. Does anyone think that it could be related?

There are many threads suggesting that this was a manufactured meltdown, some suggesting down to the day. I do believe that it was engineered, I just don't know if they are capable of pulling it off so precisely.

I do find it extremely odd that they managed to fail the bill right before they went on holiday for the Jewish New Year which goes from Monday night to Wednesday night. It almost seems too convenient and is wet dream material for some CT'ers. The date combined with the odd way that it didn't get approved. Everyone expected the dems to sink it, but the republicans were the ones to vote no on it, which also feels deliberate.

So, I think that this deal was intentionally made to be presented before the Holiday and was killed by the republicans in order to create havoc in the markets while they are on holiday, in order to force the people to embrace the plan by the time they come back in on Thursday.

They created the problem as a trick to get us to embrace the solution.

Side note: Why does the American Congress get Rosh Hashanah off anyways? Do they get other new years off as well or is it because such a large portion of our govt actually carries a dual citizenship with Israel?

(OK, I have been reading way too much about this crap for one night)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The short sellers would find profit in a market drop and use the opportunity to dump some stocks that may have otherwise been immune to most market forces. Its a shell game designed to remove the value from the market and transfer it to the very few. The Fed has devalued the dollar again by pledging 630 Billion after the Bailout plan failed...which says they would have done it anyway...print more paper..it seems to be a pitiless game...selling and buying to move the markets in a way that benefits a very few..in all the STOCK market is a SCAM and a FRAUD The numbers are skewed in such a way as to make the foolish believe that there is a chance to create wealth...there is just not for the average Joe...NO CLASS A shares for us...just common shares..
GOLD RULES people...gold rules they can keep their paper

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
there is so much about this plan which "feels deliberate". and yes, karlhungis, hard as it is to believe, a financial crisis can be timed to the day.

but make no mistake that the meltdown has not yet occurred. this ride is just getting going.

...but i agree that the timing is awfully conspicuous.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Edit - post was irrelevant - misunderstood the subject.
Congress schedule - living the only somehow connected stuff:
www.house.gov...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
As I said in my original post, this isn't about Jews taking over the world. This is about timing this crisis to coincide with the Jewish holiday. It could be any holiday for that matter, it is a question of timing.

Again... THIS IS NOT SUGGESTING THAT THE JEWS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes, a coincidence.

We humans like to attribute meanings to days, and there are only so many days in the year. Every single day of the year is a festival of some kind, or a birthday, an anniversary. To someone, somewhere, every day has a meaning of some kind.

Perhaps this some arcane Frankish 'pay-back' plot commemorating Frederick II's excommunication?

Perhaps this economic collapse and any subsequent Martial Law ties in with America first establishing a regular army? Or maybe the police state is ushered in on the anniversary of the London Metropolitan Police being created; after all the Beastly British are behind this all? Right?

How about this is all a big celebration of memory of John Rockefeller becoming the first billionaire and we're all unknowingly forced to go to a 'theme party' (Come as 'impoverished'. Starts at 8pm) as we celebrate the Rockefeller's becoming gazillionaires or whatever.

As I said, every day has significance to someone.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Ahh. Oops. Sorry. I fought that you connect ethnic holiday and crisis, not vote - congress off-day - stocks dropping. Again, sorry.
To my defense however - i seem to be not the only one that understood this way.
Also i think that congress "vacation" is taking only 30th of September, not 2 days.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yeah, I guess when you use the word "Jewish" in a conspiracy forum, most would assume that is what you are talking about. I am sorry for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Pretty much my opinion:

They engineer false hope of a bill to stall for time.

They drop the bill at the last minute, put out some ridiculous cover story about them voting against the bill because of Pelosi's speech (just for the record, I dislike Pelosi).

They are then away for a holiday.

They cannot engineer, garner support for and pass a bill within a single day (Oct 1st).

On Oct 2nd, the moratorium on short-selling is lifted. Havoc ensues, state of economic emergency declared, Fed's powers broadened considerably, tyranny, tyranny, tyranny.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Thanks for the ray of sunshine

Sadly, what you say makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Haha I suspect the "tyranny, tyranny, tyranny" was somewhat melodramatic and unecessary!

Hell, what can I say... thats my style

new topics

top topics

join