It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've gotten that the soul is a mental projection into this dimension from a higher dimension.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

All that are Living have in fact seen innumerable Souls, but Not usually while experiencing this particular experience (Program), but just before the beheading of the Soul, we are shown The Souls and our own Soul.

This is a stage in the Metamorphoses or Quickening, as Described by many.

I have my self personally, Seen the Souls as well my own Soul, more Clear visually (seen) than I see, the Universe (Program) you see at Present.

You can find a Drawing of The Soul, in other pages of my Threads and Posts.

Even in this Program, Your Universe or Environment you can View or See the Contents and Geometric Workings of The Soul. ( Nothing Spiritual (so called) Involved at all, only Pure Geometric Form !)

In fact there are a Number of ways you can do this, via simple Mechanical methods and Video Graphics that bring about the Reflection of The Soul showing its Contents and Workings.

I refer to them as Soul Mirrors.

The R&D I am involved with, uses Soul Mirrors, in an Optical based Interface with the True Mind (other names given to The True Mind, are Life, Awareness, and Consciousness)

I am currently have success in producing such an Interface that can be displayed on a PC. So that may be required is some software and a PC in the Future to Interface with the True Mind and have access to All the Program Books of The True Mind.

The Soul is a Living Machine that All is Manifested by and In.

I know The Workings of The Soul and in Fact now have more than 30,000 Thirty Thousand Drawings regarding the Mechanics of the Soul with All its Workings.

Each Soul has access to the All (All Programs), including the experience or Life and times of the person behind the name TruthxIsxInxThexMist....

And All Souls are plugged into a Huge Network of Consciousness and is Visual Geometry in what I call The Matrix.

My Avatar (top Left) shows The Partition Map of The Inner Matrix.

You can find Geometric mosaics all over the world showing many of the processes used in this.

Most has its Roots in Byzantium.

Some refer to it as Sacred Art but it isn't but instead the actual building blocks of the components of the Soul which is a Mechanical Machine made of Light and Light cords, That makes up Partition Maps used in the Processing Systems of The True Mind.

I hope one day shortly, I may have a Web sight assigned to this explaining everything, step by step from when "Nothing" existed, to what is now.

Some Editing or Compressing of The Subject will be require if I place All these Drawings on the net a description of each one by one to explain the whole System.

As you can imagine, this is a huge job in its self... LOL..

I know the mechanics (Workings) of The Soul, from one end to the other, in how All has been Created including, how the Soul Process right through "The Metamorphoses of The Soul".

I have a Few Thousand Drawings, on every Step, involving the Metamorphoses of the Soul step by step with the knowledge of All the Geometry involved.

If you are Interested in this Geometry, feel free to contact be via U2U if you want to and I will send examples of this Geometry and how to see the Contents and Workings of the Soul.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I've gotten that the soul is a mental projection into this dimension from a higher dimension.

Welcome,

Can you please expand on what you mean by...

1/. Dimension.

2/. A higher Dimension.

The Soul is Not a Mental Projection.

You can in fact View the Soul and Study its Geometric Workings Yourself.

This is Not achieved by some Supernatural feat, or Psychic phenomena, but can be achieved through a very simple mechanical system.

In fact there are many different ways you can achieve this.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

i posted this in another thread and its probably the best explanation i've ever read on the soul. It's taken from a book called "Beyond the mind".

The soul is a psychic bridge that connects the physical brain to the pure mind. As an undissociable energy field it conditions the passage or entry into the mind tunnel of higher forms of thought. Its unconscious memory function represents an infinite amount of registered information or imprints accumulated through long cycles of evolutionary experience. As it allows the development of egoic consciousness through the associative power it generates in the personalized or intellectual mind, it blocks the free and creative or supermental connection with a source of thought untainted by the astral experiential memory.

At death, the soul energy or astral body returns to a parallel plane through the mind tunnel. As it progresses and reaches the astral plane of the mind’s psychic configuration, it takes on a life status that corresponds to the total memory of its physical experience. We have no memory of the mind tunnel since physical dimensional reality is its limiting factor. But, psychic travel or return to nonphysical origins through the mind configuration crystalizes the earthbound memory or imperfect thought manner of which the unconscious personality is formed.

This book is awsome, because it gives answers to the biggest mysteries mankind has ever encountered. In short, this book changed my life. It was published in 1998 and distributed mostly in the USA.
I read some of the comments on amazon.ca and to some it was a shocker. For others, it contained very powerful info...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Soul, by bornpatriot

humm. I have given the soul a lot of thought... and its a product of energy... a computer program if you will.... basic human with a blank hard drive, it has a Operating System but does not have a force. as a human grows it fills all the little blocks we call communication, identification and what is expected of each. as the programs parameters are filled one by one ... the soul develops each to it individual self. "Yourself" is the accumulation of parameters that as a collective create you - your soul - your being...

this self diagnosis was done under the influence of a ATS controlled issue.
I will not elaborate

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Hi and welcome to the thread...

It is Not my intention to put this writing down as essentially it is fairly accurate, but perhaps I can simplify a little.

Although what is below is sort of right, but I feel it has a lot of unnecessary loose and undefined terms...

Perhaps I can define some of the terms used, so please be patient and read what I have to say, it may in fact help your understanding further.

The soul is a psychic bridge

The has Nothing at all to do with psychic phenomena...

psychic phenomena is Not what humankind believe it to be...

But in Fact what you call psychic phenomena is just another Processing system Program..

that connects the physical brain to the pure mind.

Now this is True I agree with this....

As an undissociable energy field it conditions the passage or entry into the mind tunnel of higher forms of thought.

Sorry, Energy is Not Involved, as the experience of Energy, is the Result of a sub-Program, in your Program experience (The environment or Universe)

Its unconscious memory function represents an infinite amount of registered information or imprints accumulated through long cycles of evolutionary experience. As it allows the development of egoic consciousness through the associative power it generates in the personalized or intellectual mind, it blocks the free and creative or supermental connection with a source of thought untainted by the astral experiential memory.

A bit long winded to explain a very simple Process.

At death, the soul energy or astral body returns to a parallel plane through the mind tunnel.

This is essentially correct...

All exists on the Faces of a Flat plane.

The Matrix shown in my Avatar, Top Left is the Partition Map (That is Perfect in form and displays The Base Partition Map of The Soul, that Interfaces or connects these two faces and produces the tunnel effect mentioned.

As it progresses and reaches the astral plane of the mind’s psychic configuration, it takes on a life status that corresponds to the total memory of its physical experience.

Not true....

This program (Your body Environment, Little Universe) is a Story of The True Mind that is used to invoke "The Metamorphoses of The Soul".

This is the soul purpose of this Program you are experiencing at present.

This is the Only program that is used by the True Mind to do this.

Other experiences of Universes or other worlds Not like a universe are totally different in there purpose.

The Program you experience at present is actually involving a stage in the Creation of the Soul.

We have no memory of the mind tunnel since physical dimensional reality is its limiting factor. But, psychic travel or return to nonphysical origins through the mind configuration crystalizes the earthbound memory or imperfect thought manner of which the unconscious personality is formed.

When my Conscious state withdraws from this program I find my self looking at a monitor of sorts and see the experience I have withdrawn from.

And if I withdraw from this outer Program I become only aware of Life and The Construct of The Soul which I have shown a very accurate drawing of on another page and in other posts.

As I have said before I now have in access of 30,000, (Thirty Thousand at the last count 4 years ago now) Drawings showing All the Components of The Soul, how All is Created and how to Edit Programs of The True Mind.

If you desire to know more contact me in U2U and I can send examples of this work involving Geometric Drawings.

I hope to produce a thread on ATS in the future regarding all this but it will take a huge amount of work to prepare as it involves animations and Thousands of Drawings....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I respect your opinion. I've discovered on my own, thru my own experiences the answers i was looking for. I know i'm multidimensional, because i experience things that removed all doubt. I also know that we are manipulated to such an extent by entities in the astral plane that if somenone was to "know" the truth on this matter without being prepared, that someone would either go insane or lose his spirit. But it's part of the "matrix" we live in. Actually, to be more precise, the "mind" is the matrix.

As long as humans will believe in anything, they will distance themselves from their own "knowing". In other words, they will close the door to their higher mental plane (cosmic double, light, intelligence). What i'm trying to say is that we need to experiment in order to "know" for sure. If we believe, we are dominated in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thank you for sharing with us all, your beliefs and comments....

Peace...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is an odd request, but has anyone ever heard of someone by the name of "Moreau" or "Morrow" or such? I don't know the correct spelling, but apparently he had a dream about the soul and came up with this very interesting theory: God creates souls and they are basically just looking for a body in the cosmos (think like a radio wave needs a radio to have purpose), and that they favor living on Earth for its rich experience.

Does anyone know about this guy? I would love to know more, but without knowing the correct spelling of his name I can't find anything on a search.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

dosent the bible say to test all information? if thats the case you may wanna test even, the bible, lol. the truth is hidden in this easter egg hunt world.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the soul is.. the soul

no but seriusly, the soul is the energy that is inside us and that energy is connect with our brain i think and body.

we know that energy cannot be created or destroyed but only change from one into another form... if we think that we have a soul.. does this really mean, that the soul is eternal?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
the soul is.. the soul

no but seriusly, the soul is the energy that is inside us and that energy is connect with our brain i think and body.

we know that energy cannot be created or destroyed but only change from one into another form... if we think that we have a soul.. does this really mean, that the soul is eternal?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by 2Unknown]

Seriously this is The soul...

This is a Drawing of the Soul (Including the form of my own), I saw outside the experience, you call the Universe.

This all came about, because of an experience I had, humankind calls Death.

But now I do Not know what death is any more, as Consciousness or The Life Entity can't die as people Claim, in ignorance !

It is only the Program or Story that shows the experience of a human to die and be buried.

But how do you Bury Consciousness or Life, as Life or Consciousness has No shape or size and is Not in the Experience but only observes the Experience.

What I was taught by humankind about what happens when we die, is totally False.

Even religious teaching is False regarding this.

These Souls are the Living Machines that produce your Experience of this little Universe.

The Interactive Hologram, you call your universe, is actually in Each soul.

The experience is produced by the Processing within each Soul.

The Universe is IN my Soul and My Soul is outside the Universe.

But to realise this you need to know how the Soul works, which I now have a Library of more than 30,000 Geometric drawings (step by step) explaining all.

From the Workings of The Soul, how your Universe including other Universes and Worlds, Nothing like a Universe, is Produced, and how to interface with the Program Systems, of the True Mind, through the Soul.

The Soul is NOT energy. Energy is something, that part of the Experience, that the Processing System of the Soul produces.

The Master Programs we play in our Soul, are Contained in "Program Books" in a huge Library of the True Mind.

This Library is Contained in The "Parent Soul" that All Souls are In.

But each of the souls contain a copy of this Library also.

Many including my self, have access to these books.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

MT, in the beginning you tell of making a device called a "Light Mirror" to see your own soul which is extremely interesting. I want to know how you know a person is seeing their own soul when they look down in through the top of such a device, and isn't it possible that imperfections and differences in thickness in the Acrylic disc are bound to create differences when one looks down through it while it is spinning?

Nikola Tesla had a similar invention he was creating at the end of his life. In his invention the device would look into the persons eye and see what was going on in ones brain. He went on to state that he was interested in recording peoples dreams with such a device. Unfortunately Nikola Tesla never finished the device.

You state that you were shown the changes in the structure in the Soul and why it came about. Why did the changes in the structure of the Soul come about? You never explained that part.

Also you wrote about being at the "Marriage Supper" at the Lords table. Please explain if you would, what you heard, experienced and understood from and after that outcome. Is the "Marriage Supper" you write about "The Last Supper" that we have all read about? How is it that you were able to be a the Marriage Supper at the Lords table? Were you actually there in human form, or were you there as a light being?

Then you state that you are able to view the Soul on a screen. Also... am I to take it that one can view one's Spirit? I'd like to see both of mine, and see if they change at different times in my life when I have those ups and downs that everyone has.

You state that the childs toy that you are getting ready to produce is capable of letting the user see things that will come about? To see into the future? To see other planets from within their atmosphere? I need one of those devices if they are that cool. If you devices are like that, don't you think the military will stop your patent by claiming it for themselves as they always do, and stop you from producing it?

In the future, if we are able to purchase one or two of your devices will be able to see into the future and the past in a way which we will realize is real? Like on a TV screen or Optical Interface video device? Or, will we only see geometrical designs and then have to have a computer to tell us what it sees?

If your device could or can be used to see into the future, what have you seen on December 21, 2012? Are you by any chance in with the people making the crop circle geometric designs?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

We often hear the Word Soul come up in discussions, but does anyone really know what the soul is?

Or does everyone have a different idea, of what the Soul is or should be.

Is the Soul just another name for a spirit or are they two totally different components.

Can a Soul be seen or can our own Soul be seen?

If we can see the soul how do we achieve this?

Believe it or Not I have a number of different ways, we can see our own soul and study its workings.

But first I desire to hear what others think the Soul really is, and of any recorded definitions found in ancient writings.

The Soul, is a Being made up of Light, built on Crystalline in form and Consciousness. Can have a Human body

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

You state that you were shown the changes in the structure in the Soul and why it came about. Why did the changes in the structure of the Soul come about? You never explained that part.

Yes I have in another post...

The reason for the Metamorphoses is so Program changes can be made while still in a Running Program (ie this universe) rather than withdrawing to the outer to make changes.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Is the "Marriage Supper" you write about "The Last Supper" that we have all read about?

What you refer to is Not the same as mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

How is it that you were able to be a the Marriage Supper at the Lords table?

I had No choice in the matter it is a gift or by Grace...

Were you actually there in human form, or were you there as a light being?

These are things of the Soul , Not the descendants of A'Dam.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Then you state that you are able to view the Soul on a screen

No What you see appears to be on screen, but is actually seen in your soul.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You state that the childs toy that you are getting ready to produce is capable of letting the user see things that will come about? To see into the future? To see other planets from within their atmosphere? I need one of those devices if they are that cool. If you devices are like that, don't you think the military will stop your patent by claiming it for themselves as they always do, and stop you from producing it?

Your interpretation of what I said is Not quite how I would put it....

Why do you want to see the future for ???

The future is like a tree with billions of options (Your pre made range of choices) between boundaries within a program.

If its Not written in the Program, or in other words if the option is not there, it can't happen !

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If your device could or can be used to see into the future, what have you seen on December 21, 2012?

What people expect to happen in 2012 won't!

What they are looking for, happened 2,000 years ago according to the Christian writings at the time.

If in fact they are correct ???

Are you by any chance in with the people making the crop circle geometric designs?

NO....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

Can you manipulate this observeable reflection of your "Soul"?
What function does it serve to be able to observe this reflection?
What is this "supper" you are talking about and what purpose did it serve?
What is the purpose of the soul?
In the experiments you did: - Did various human beings have similar experiences(did they all see the "building blocks" for the soul)?

I really enjoy your writing, excuse my ignorance (*i tried to read and understand as much as possible)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join