It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its quite amazing when one looks around at how much of this geometry is scattered around. I must admit TMT that you've shone a different light on the matter.

The geometric processing system you posted reminded me of the Chiang Kai Shek memorial hall in Taiwan I visited last year.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Hi Soma,

Thank you for your valued Post...

You are definitely onto it...

Good find…

Indeed you can find this sort of Geometry in Temples, Cathedrals, Monasteries, Mosques, Palaces, Government Buildings, Public Buildings in just about every Country across the Earth.

It is found in the Buddhist religion, Christian, Judaism and Moslem religions as well as in Egypt, and what is more they all have what is known as The Man Child. And we can trace this Geometry back before Plato in Byzantium Ruins.

See the structure you have posted is the "Double Square Star" which is in the base Format of the Soul...
And a 12 Pointed Star in the Dome, which is of the 12 Apostles in the Christian religion.

The Dome was the upper Structure of the Soul when it existed in 3D Outside "The First Born Soul" before The Metamophoses of the Soul. But the new Soul is in 2D integral with "The First Born Soul".

This "12 Pointed Star" has many, many functions used in the Processing System of the Soul.
There are various forms of this Star as well, each having diferent functions.

I showed a Red & Blue Square in my Drawings of the “Partition Map” of the Soul.

This is just some of the evidence that shows the ancients new of this knowledge…

In ancient Christian writings The Red Square was known as ELI'JAH and the Blue Square as E'NOCH.
The Red Square contains the Format for the General Processing and the Blue Square is the Format we read and write to.

edit on 17-11-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What a fascinating thread, this is one of the many reasons I visit ATS, the myriad of theories and ideas put forth about many subjects that I, myself also often wonder about. That being said...

I wish to postulate my particular pontification upon this great unknown. I agree with many of the thoughts on here about what exactly this "soul" really is, however, I believe that while yes, scientifically the human body is a complex bio-electric machine, it is made out of atoms. Just like everything else. Though what is it that fuels those atoms? What particular "energies" makes the human body different than say, a tree?

Could it be that this thing we refer to as the "soul" possibly be an extension into this dimension from a higher dimension of existence that allows us to experience this particular dimension? I think so. Now of course I cannot conclusively prove my thoughts, but as we are speculating and theorizing here, I figure it's just as plausible.

This "soul" might just be individual instances of ourselves placed into bio-electric "containers" in order to better understand this virtual holographic reality, or to record our experiences here in order to perform certain universal functions. When thinking multiversally, one must consider the possibility that we also simultaneously exist in many realities, and when our "containers" die in this reality, they may not have died in another parallel universe which co-exists with this one.

Humans are, IMHO, much more complex entities than previously recorded throughout our histories. I believe that our "souls" are not simply all encompassing. Meaning that mine and your "souls" are not the be-all end-all of us. That we are much more than that, that it is only a small portion of our complete being. Rather, it is that we are interdimensional invaders of this reality. Which the ancients have tried to explain in their writings, but have come up short.

I try not to read just one particular historical book to gather my conclusions, but instead look at the whole and ask myself, "Where did this story come from?", speaking of course about all of the major spiritual guidance, and religious, esoteric, and philosophical human musings upon the subject. I believe that if we look back to the very first human writings (pre-Christianity, pre-Buddhist, pre-Muslim, etc..)and find that yes, they are eerily similar and come from the stories handed down from the earliest humans to walk on this planet.

By going back to the source, we might one day understand what those original humans (who are closest to the truth than anyone after them) thought, and gauge our own conclusions based upon that.

What is the "soul"? In essence it is only a small part of each of us intruding into this reality, this dimension, this world...existing for a small amount of time inside a bio-containment suit gathering information and adding to the rest of our being, ultimately spreading this knowledge through all the universes and dimensions we exist in. Just a thought.

peace...
AutO

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Don't get me wrong, I believe the soul exists, science just sadly cannot prove it. (Yet.)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Yes I would go along with this.

But we can explore ourselves and in fact even observe the workings of the Soul visually but the problem is we can't photograph it or record it in material ways yet.

But on the other hand we can interact with the workings of the Soul that is if the word "Soul" is the correct choice of words.

I am involved with R&D full time and can record the information by drawing it, after having observed the workings.

We have various ways which allow us to observe the workings of the Soul but as yet we have not found a way to record the events other than by drawing what we have observed.

Anyone that has a soul is able to observe the workings very easily.

And No I am not referring to auras or anything like that nor of so called psychic phenomena.

What we see is often seen by most of us 99.9%.

The only difference, is in the “Strings” of information, a bit like we know the letters and words of our own earthly language, but often these letters and words which form “Strings” appear in a different order expressing different information.

But in all cases the fundermental workings seen by each person as being the same and involving the same format.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I held my father's hand while he passed.
He coughed out his soul and flatlined before his head hit the pillow.
So I'm am going to go out on a limb and say that I know for certain we have a soul which continues on before and after physical death.
As to the religious views, well as far as Judeo Christianitys' version of the soul and its particulars:
I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hi Danbones, Thanks for your post.

I wonder if it is, that we loose a Life?

Or do we loose a body or 3D experience.

Depends what the real you is....

The observer or the observed.

Death.... Does it exist?

I was recorded as brain dead for a period longer than 30 minutes in 1973.

To Me I was more alive than dead, but it did Not involve the body I had been experiencing, nor the Earth or the Universe, but instead "Outside" what we call the Universe.

Death so called, is now a Myth to me, as I see death as it is seen by others, as merely retracting from the experience of a so called 3D universe.
In my reality LIFE (Awareness) carried on.... but in a different state.
edit on 18-11-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi there Traveler-
Can you lead me in the right direction to be able to observe and/or the workings of my soul? There are things that aren't right and I would like very much to make improvements.
Thank you for your time and information.
edit on 21-11-2010 by xizd1 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Probably the best advice I can give, involves exploring ones Self remaining as the Observer.

I am of course Not referring to the "Human Primate" but rather to that which is observing i.e. the Mind or "Awareness".

To achieve finding out more about the real self i.e. the "Partition" of LIFE you call yourself, requires a huge amount of Patience and noting down everything you observe in your sight while observing this phenomena.

At the very start, we first have to accept ourselves as we are, and not expect anything at all.

The world is Not about morals, some war between good and evil or to do with "human achievement", but rather to do with "The Metamorphoses of the Soul" which is actually Not in our control.
But this does Not mean we can’t learn about our "real selves" and what each of us are a part of.

At all times remain the observer and do not jump to any conclusions.
I have been on this journey since August 1973. It took 20 years before I got my first glimpse of the Soul in 1993.
But in saying this, remember I had no human being to show me, and I was totally controlled by LIFE itself, which also exposed me to many different occupations.

But anyway this is one approach to learning more about yourself and your Soul.

(( In Christian writings the Carpenter, called Jesus today said Quote;
In your Patience Possess ye your Souls”.

Some Ancient Christian writings worth reading are;

The Gospel of Thomas.
The Infancy Gospel of Thomas
The Acts of Peter & 12 Apostles
John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105
The Dialogue of The Savior
The Epistula Apostolorum
The Thunder Perfect Mind

These can be found on the net.
And many others if you are interested.))

Anyway this is one way of aproaching the task of finding out more about the Mind and the Soul.

1/. Lay down on your back in a well Sun-lit room, but not in Direct Sun Light.

2/. Close your eyes Gently, do not apply pressure to the eyes at any time, as this may result in Damage to your eyes.

3/. Enter relaxation as though heading toward sleep. If you do fall asleep don’t worry, but if possible be aware when you start to awaken, and slow down the rate you awaken. This may be easy for some but may require a bit of practice for those having difficulty. Make sure you are observing what is in your sight with your eyes gently closed.

4/. While relaxing, and also in a relaxed state pay very, very careful notice of what you can see in your vision while your eyes are gently closed.
When you first close your eyes there may be murky colours or darkness, but if you are patient the colours will change in your sight.
This may take some minutes but take not of what happens in your sight. At some point a Granular texture should appear in your vision which looks like very, very fine coloured sand moving in eddies as though behaving as liquid.
This texture was known as The Deep or the Face of the Deep in Ancient writings.

5/. Take very, very careful note of the behaviour of this texture, regarding its Rotations, Lines, faces (flat surfaces). You may discover this texture is influenced by you, with regard to the Direction of Rotation and the Shapes which appear.
The shapes and rotations are formed by the movement of the Granules (Like Fine coloured Sand) in your Vision.

Attempt this as often as possible as repeating the observation is often better than spending a lot of time observing.

This is where patience is required, as you will find the learning process to be very slow at times.

Try not to force anything at any time, and just explore what the "Outer" Mind presents to you.

At this stage you may find it is all a bit like travelling, through a maze of "Labyrinths" (like what some may lable as "astro travelling" or OB experiences) and at times, pictures of landscape will manifest in your vision, while the eyes are closed. This will first start in a very dark environment after the "granular texture" recedes leaving a smoother surface in your sight. (All this takes place inside the Soul and Not "Outside" as many would have you believe.

In exploring these tunnels you will find yourself all over the place, and perhaps out of control, finding yourself drifting through the walls of the tunnels, only to find yourself in another tunnel.

It will take some time practicing the control of yourself within the "Labyrinths" or tunnels, but in time you will gain control in this environment.

You will find you can turn around in these tunnels and often find yourself exiting a cave into different environments often in the form of Landscapes.

Remember do Not try to force anything and be extremely patient and learn as much as you can.

Another approach, is to gaze at a White surface preferably translucent, with a Frequency adjustable "Strobe" on the other side of the translucent Polycarbonate screen.
(it must Not be transparent but rather be Translucent) one such product is known as "Perspex".

So what you do is buy a small "frequency adjustable disco Strobe" and install it into a large box 250mm x250mm x250mm facing the other end. Paint the interior faces of the box with Matt Black Paint.

In the other end of the Box install a 150 mm (6” Glass Magnifying lens). Do Not use a cheep Polycarbonate magnifying lens)

Mid way, inside the Black Box install the 250mm x 250mm Square Polycarbonate White translucent Screen. (the same dimensions as the box). The Box must be Painted Matt Black on the Inside.
Keep the paint off the Components.

Now start the Strobe at its lowest frequency and look through the 150 mm (6” ) magnifying lens at the Screen and pay very, very careful attention to what you see on the Screen.
Change the Frequency of the Strobe until you see a similar texture seen in your vision when observing with you eyes closed as described above.

Unlike observing what you see with the eyes closed, it pays to watch the Strobed Screen for long periods of time.

Warning….If you suffer from epilepsy do Not attempt this as it may possibly induce an epileptic fit.

But a strobe will NOT induce epilepsy, if you are Not an epilepsy Patient, especially if it is a "Disco Strobe", as Health Dept. Laws regarding these devices are strict.

This Strobe does NOT cause epilepsy.

In this case, you will see Rings of Octagons, (some in rings of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, and 16) Squares,Triangles Lines, Stars, Hexagons and other geometric patterns.
You will find you can influence the behaviour of this phenomena yourself but take special note of the order of the Geometric combinations which appear on screen and their content.

The fact that (if you are patient) you can influence what you see, suggests there is communication taking place.

Now if you restrain yourself from influencing the Geometric behaviour, and Patiently watch for a long period of time, you will be amazed at what you see, in fact you will realise that something is showing you how all this works.
Often pictures will appear and you may be shown Strings of "Glyphs" which many appear to be English fonts and others from many different languages.

But again, you must remain the "observer" and be extremely patient.
It is also very important to keep a dairy, noting down everything you see, (as well as the date and time) making sure the Sequences are correct and you draw precisely the position and exact shape of the glyphs and Geometric forms.

This recording will help you come to understand what you are looking at.
As time goes on, you will learn more and more and be shown more and more.

The "Interfaces" I am involved with, are far more sophistacated, using influence in the form of "Communication" with the other end of the Mind (Outer Mind).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ever since i started reading on sacred geometry and the flower of life. I always fought that symbols have an importance in the creation of reality. In a weird way i fought of reality as bio-energetic manifestation of many abstract things. I mean it could be as weird as our reality is just the fought s of a advanced being. My mind cannot even comprehend some concepts that could be possible.Another cool thing is how DNA looks like sacred geometry.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The other day i smoked cannabis and felt completely out of mind i felt like my soul was trying to leave my body. It got soo bad that i fought that i was going to puke so decided to go to the bathroom. When i sat in the toilet i suddenly started to see in my sight a geometric type of symbol forming like a hologram. it was like the DNA strands formed into a colorful circle or sphere. I honestly fought and i am not crazy that something was changing my dna or conciseness. THis those not aways happened but one time i got into a such a bad trip i went to sleep and from what i remember i was talking to higher beings who where controlling the fabric of our reality i saw them as strings of light in my dream or vision. Lets just say i have stop smoking since those events

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

The only TRUE definition of the soul is to be found in the Scriptures of the Living God - the Bible. Please don't waste your precious time studying ancient writings, etc. Hosea 4:6 says that we as a people perish because of lack of knowledge. It is all in the Word of God. Why do we so enjoy searching for answers elsewhere?

lol you say we perish because of a lack of knowledge yet many books were removed from the bible because they contained to much knowledge. Are you familar with this?

How is studying ancient writings a waste of time.. The ancient people knew things about our world and universe that we didn't know til relativly recently.. It seems as if your whole post is some sort disinfo or maybe you are brainwashed beyond belief.
edit on 17-5-2011 by mb2591 because: added info

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Thank you for your Post... You are 100% Correct...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
What started all this, was back in 1973 I went through the experience of death and I mean being recorded as "brain dead" for more than 30 minutes.

I thought this post on a thread about a NDE would be of interest to you The Matrix Traveller.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

The “Soul” = "Infinite Light/Intelligence/Energy" = “Infinite/Eternal/Consciousness."

The “Soul” is “Infinite" in “Size” = “Size” does not exist within “Infinity" from an "Infinite/Eternal" perspective/view.

Whether one claims a “Soul” to be 21 grams in weight or 21 Kazillion/Trillion tons it makes zero difference within “Infinity” where “Weight” does not exist as there is no scale to compare the “Infinite” one to another from an "Infinite/Eternal perspective/view."

The "Soul" = "Infinite Light/Intelligence/Energy" = “Infinite/Eternal/Consciousness"
That's You

Best Dreams!

Stare At The Center (Video) for 1:36
Then Stare At the Above Space Pic or Point of Light...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

Indeed! After watching the video I saw the stars move in a similar fashion, my question to you is, why?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

No Mystery.....

All is achieved through The WORD of GOD.

The word, "WORD" suggests "Communication"...

So the WORD consists of The ZION Language, NOT Hebrew which is The Language used in The Souls "Processing System"....

It is The Soul which is Created in "The Image of GOD". NOT the "Primate" as GOD is NOT a "Primate".

"The True Mind" i.e. LIFE dwells in a Construct called the Soul.

The Spirit is the Character or Entity of the "Partition" of LIFE your True Self.

You experience the interactions between the "Species Program" (Your Flesh) and The "Environmental Program".

Movement is an illusion and is Controlled through/by The WORD of GOD.
edit on 7-7-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The WORD of GOD is The "Program Language" of "The True Mind" used in The Souls "Processing System".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I thought the notion of a soul was part if a religious belief.

There is as much evidence for a soul as there is for god, none.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
your soul is an alien entity that you hosted while you were living, once dead its released to continue on its quest, most likely to find its place in the cosmos and beyond, its a super being that can travel both time, space and dimensionally. This is the only true purpose of man, is to provide nurturing and food for the super being, this is why we truly age and die, because our alien is sucking the life from us

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

I refer to this Construct as the Soul, as there is No other word in the English Language to call it. This Construct plays what some refer to as the Holographic Universe which is played inside The Construct. The Master Construct is partitioned and these Partitions operate as though in a network.
The Construct does exist and I think the ancients referred to it as the Soul.
Today most religions think of the Soul as Spirit.
I beg to differ.
The Construct is like a Video player and Computer system in its function, which Plays the experience you are having right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join