It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Absolutely Nothing comes from nothing.
Everything comes from everything.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Sover3igN]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
got to stop double klicking!!!

(plz remove this reply)

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Sover3igN]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

But Nothing is Something or we would Not be writing about it.

It is The Paradox that All is Created Through....

Something/Nothing...

All exist in pairs, sometimes as opposites and other times similarities, being the Nature of The Tree of Life or existence, and Nothing at all exists as a single identity, except for the Strangest of all, which is The Component of Nothing/Something...

Most do Not understand this Nothing at all.

We often say "there is Nothing in there"

In Where???

The Boundaries we are talking about at the time.

All things have both an "Inner" & "Outer" whether Manifest, or just Conceptual only...

When you come to know and Understand the Geometric ALGORITHM of the Paradox then you will comprehend existence as it truly is.

The Component of Nothing can NOT exist on its own, but only with its Opposite which is Something.

But as I said, this Component we call "Nothing" is indeed a very, very strange Component, in Fact the Strangest of all Components ???

It is The Root of The Geometric ALGORITHM of The Paradox .

Take for example the Centre of any object, the simplest, being the "Inner" Contents of a Circle.

The Absolute Centre has No Size or Shape and therefore, is Nothing….

Yet we both know the Centre still exists.

What exists; is between the Centre (Nothing) and its "Outward" nature.

i.e. The “Inner” of the Circle exists between the Centre and its Boundaries the “Outer” of the “Outer” or “Outer” perimeter of the Circle.

So you see we have a number of Components involved…

If we Consider a simple drawn circle, we find these Components…

a. The Absolute Centre that has No Size or Shape,
i.e. Nothing... Yet is Something and that is The Centre.

b. The Components of that which are Contained within the Circle.

c. The "Inner" edge of the Line that forms the Circle.

d. The Contents of the Circle i.e. the line.

e. The "Outer" edge of the Line.

It’s all a bit of a Fickle I know, but we must see it as it is, and Not as we want it to be…

[edit on 13-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please be patient... there are still more formats I want to show, involving the workings of the Soul and the Matrix.

In fact these drawings I have shown so far, are only a few of the 50,000 or so Drawings I now have, documenting the Workings of the Soul...

Did I write I had 50,000 or More ???

Yes I did...

So there is al lot I need to cover, over the next few months.

When I have shown a few more formats, I will start at the beginning, and release what I have come to know, regarding the Soul and the Mind i.e. Awareness or LIFE....

I do not claim to know it all, and never will....

There is always more to learn... I believe we NEVER stop learning as we Re Discover ourselves. This is part of the Adventure of LIFE.

Back engineering is Extremely Important, as it gives LIFE another Glimpse at what LIFE has Created, and increases Understanding, for LIFE.

Remember it is Very Important to Understand that ALL comes in Pairs, and Nothing at all exists without another, forming a Pair.

In some cases it is its opposite while in other cases it may be a similar Component…

It is the Branches that Forms The Tree of Life... A branch Contains 3 parts.

The Pairs are found in each branch, and it is a Branch that allows options, as well giving the illusion of free will, by choosing one of many, that have been Pre Created.

A bit like Constructing a story, from pre Created, Letters forming different words and sentences.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This picture shows part of the libraries. In this Particular case, Both The Program and the Scratch Pad Locations. In this Format is found Vertical Program related Data Involving Books.

This drawing Shows Horizontal Locations instead of Vertical.

This Drawing shows Program and Data Locations.

And in this next 2 Drawings The horizontal Libraries.

This is the last of the Formats I want to introduce at this stage, but there are thousands of other Formats that perform other Functions.

So in my next Post I will start with the Construct of the Labyrinth and the Mount.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Soul is a bit like a CD or DVD player in some ways but is Bi Directional…
The Programming System also has some characteristics similar to an Animation Program.
The Eye Matrix has a Program Stage that Programs can be made on or edited.
This Drawing shows the Program Stage in the Confines of the “Inner” Yellow Square.
As you can see there are 4 smaller Octagons and one Large Octagon.
The Octagons are used in transferring Instruction Codes, These Codes are in the form of Glyphs or Letters… These 4 Octagons were referred to as Thrones in the Ancient writings.

In the Ancient Christian text in “The Gospel According to John”

( It is NOT my intention to favour any religion, but merely to show that there is record of some, in the past that may possibly understood the Soul and its Workings)

But I do find these verses very interesting…
I don’t wish to bore you with this but some may be interested ???

In Ch. 1 Verse 1 to 5. Quote;

1. In the beginning was the WORD,
and the WORD was With God,
And the WORD was God. Spelt; G O D. ( more on this Later)

2. He was in the Beginning with God.

3. All things were made through Him, (Him being The WORD Spelt in English GOD)
and without Him nothing was made that was made.

4. IN Him was LIFE,
and the LIFE was the LIGHT of Men.

5. And the LIGHT shines IN the darkness,
and the darkness did Not comprehend it.

Anyway back to the Soul, The Matrix and its Processing System.

This drawing Below 0001, shows The Program Stage in Yellow.

Colour Codes are used in the Processing System of The Soul.
Yellow refers to The existing Base Program, that is seen by The Mind Through The Soul.

See Drawing 0001 Below.

In this next drawing 0002 below, is showing the "Base Tunnel"or Labyrinth of the Mind.
All is Created in Holes and often this involves a tunnel.

Note; it forms a Vanishing point as though the Tunnel goes into “INFINITY”.

The Centre of anything has No Size or Shape and thus Contains Nothing.
Yet the Centre Still exists.
Over the next month or so, I will show how everything actually comes out of “Nothing”.
But in saying this; What we experience in the way of our Human Form and the Universe or environment, is the Result of The Souls Reading a Book/s.
This is in other words is/was known as The WORD.

A Word as every one knows is a string of Letters or Glyphs ???
Words make up sentences, Paragraphs and Books.
Book tell Stories in many different forms.

Here it is the Tunnel or Labyrinth more clearly shown in Gray

See Drawing 0003 Below.

Now in this Next drawing, is shown a Room in the Labyrinth.
This is achieved by introducing a Layer in the Form of a Mask.

See Drawing 004 below.

The Tunnel or Labyrinth is “Partitioned” into Layers.
The Labyrinth can also be expressed in many different Formats.
We shall look at the One in “Perspective” View, First.

So in the Perspective View the Mind partitions the Labyrinth into 7 "Inner" Layers.
There are another 2 layers one at either end called the “Title” or “Subject” Layers.
And another 2 at either end of the Tunnel or Labyrinth, that are the 2 Ends of the Mind.

Our Mind is the “Inner” or Centre (Having No Size or Shape…)
This is why Humankind can’t prove this exists as they are reliant in most cases, on the Physical Nature that is dependant on Size and Shape.

With our Mind being the observing End, the “Inner” Mind, i.e. The Closest Face to us, the Face which experiences the human Form, and its interaction with its environment, the other end, is the “Outer” Mind Represented by the Furthest away Face.

But Note the Layering is represented by the Size of each Frame in the Tunnel or Labyrinth.
We refer to this Tunnel as a “Labyrinth” because there is No end to these tunnels as they are Generated Conceptually by The Mind through the Workings of the Soul.
There exists a huge network of Tunnels portrayed by the Soul, thus referred to as The Labyrinths of the Mind.

See Drawing 0005 Bellow…

The Red Square, seen in the Drawing 0006 Below, is the Middle Layer.

In the Next Drawing is shown only the 3 "Outer" layers (Not counting the Title Page or Subject Page)

See Drawing 0007 Below.

In the Next Drawing Below is shown the Information in the Layers a, b, and c labelled in the drawing below.
These are found on the 4 sides as though like the terraces in a theater similar to that in the Theater of Dionysus.

Note; the Red Frame Indicating the Mid Layer.
There are 2 sides or Components to this Labyrinth, that each consist of 3 Layers.
I have shown only the “Outer” 3 in this next Drawing.
These Layers are….

a. The Outer layer “a” representing or containing Data and Instructions, regarding what you see as your Sky both Day and Night.

((Science is correct in most cases with regard to what the Observe but this involves the End Product only which has been produced through a Story or Program played in the Soul and is NOT how ALL is produced…

But unlike Science observing the End result I am showing the mechanics behind what produces the end result so please do NOT Confuse these 2, one with the other as they are completely and totally 2 different subjects even though one produces the other….))
c. The “Inner” Layer “c” is he Contents that is produced in your Environment.

b. Is the Story between these 2 that control what happens in your environment.

It is Known as the Story told by the Soul and is the Most complex of the BOOKS of the Soul Produced by the Mind.

Yes…. the whole experience is told by BOOKS of The Soul.

See Drawing 0008 Below.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So you can sit in full lotus or are you wasting our time?

These visual hallucinations are nothing more than things that give you headaches.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This Drawing shows A "Doorway", representing a Branch in the Labyrinth. I shall write about these Later in this Thread.

See Drawing 0009 Below.

This Drawing shows “Upper” & “Lower” Horizontal Book Registers, in the 3rd layer in, From the "Title Page" nearest your “Inner” end of the Mind.

So being the 3rd Level or Layer in, represents the Books containing Information Regarding your "Outer" Human Form.

See Drawing 0010 Below.

Here is the Midle "Horizontal" Book Register of the same 3rd Layer.

I shall write concerning the difference between the "Vertical" & "Horizontal" Books later in this thread.

See Drawing 0011 Below.

This Drawing shows the "Vertical" & "Horizontal" Components together, Producing the "Running Program" Register.

See Drawing 0012 Below.

The "Running Program" Frame.

See Drawing 0013 Below.

This Drawing below, shows the Separation of the 2 Sub-Registers that make up the "Running Program" Register. These are Separated out, so they can be Edited.

See Drawing 0014 Below.

This Drawing shows The Library Register.

See Drawing 0015 Below.

And This Drawing shows the 4 Primary sub-Partitions of the Library.
The Primary Sub Partitions are;

a. Upper Left the Program Register Library.

b. Upper Right the Control Register Library.

c. Lower Left the Picture or Data Register Library

d. Lower Right the Scratch Pad Register Library.

See Drawing 0016 Below.

These are the 4 Primary Octagonal Registers.
I shall also write about these Registers later in this thread.

See Drawing 0017 Below.

These are the 4 Secondary Sub-Registers. Known as the “Z” & “N” Registers that contain the “E” & “F” Register Formats.
I shall write about how the Registers get their Names or Letters assigned to these Registers Later in this thread.

See Drawing 0018 Below.

This Drawing below, shows the 16 Secondary Sub-Registers of the Library.

See Drawing 0019 Below.

I have shown an “X” Indicating The Vanishing Point or the Infinity Point in the Centre of a Secondary Sub-Register.
The “X” is the Command that selects the "Labyrinth" in Perspective Format. The “X” is used to select Libraries in other cases.

See Drawing 0020 Below.

Here is the "Labyrinth" Selected…

See Drawing 0021 Below.

Another example of the “X” forming the Vanishing Point or Infinity Concept.

See Drawing 0022 Below.

And its "Labyrinth".

See Drawing 0023 Below.

And A Layer in that "Labyrinth".

See Drawing 0024 Below.

When the Masks are applied. Colour Codes are used though, it Looks like this.

See Drawing 0025 Below.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Let’s start at the beginning with what is known as The Eye Matrix "Partition Map" of the Soul.

Before I can show you the full workings of the Soul let me familiarise you with the basic Partitioning, and what this is used for.

Drawing 026.

The programs of the Soul, are a bit like an “Animation program” in some ways.
As in the case of an Animation program, we have what is known as “The Stage”, so too is the case within the Soul.
Here is The Partitioning of the "Stage", highlighted in yellow..... See Drawings below each description.

Drawing 027.

This is divided into 4 areas.

a. The Upper Left which is the Program Register.
b. The upper Right which is the Control Register.
c. The Lower Left which is the Picture or Data Register.
d. The Lower Right which is the Scratch Pad Register.

Drawing 028.

And these 4 areas are divided into 4 sub areas again.

And again we find…

a. The Upper Left which is the Program Register of each of the 1st 4 Registers.
b. The upper Right which is the Control Register of each of the 1st 4 Registers.
c. The Lower Left which is the Picture or Data Register of each of the 1st 4 Registers.
d. The Lower Right which is the Scratch Pad Register of each of the 1st 4 Registers.

Drawing 029.

This Partitioning can also be viewed as having 4 "Inner" Registers
and a group of "Outer" Registers around these 4 "Inner" Registers that are The "Primary Accumulator".

Drawing 030.

And again is Partitioned into smaller sub-registers.
These are the Smallest of the Registers in this Generation (Size).

Drawing 031.

These are also grouped in the same way as in Drawing 030.

Drawing 032.

And applies to each of the 4 Major Partitions

Drawing 033.

If we were to Partition the Stage further, we would find the "Inner" Squares Do Not inter-phase with the Line Work in the Eye Matrix Map.

Drawing 034.

So this is then seen, to enter the next Generation of Partitioning….

[edit on 3-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

We often hear the Word Soul come up in discussions, but does anyone really know what the soul is?

Or does everyone have a different idea, of what the Soul is or should be.

Is the Soul just another name for a spirit or are they two totally different components.

Can a Soul be seen or can our own Soul be seen?

If we can see the soul how do we achieve this?

Believe it or Not I have a number of different ways, we can see our own soul and study its workings.

But first I desire to hear what others think the Soul really is, and of any recorded definitions found in ancient writings.

The soul is the life of the body. Any "body" with life in it actually has soul - a person, an animal, a tree, etc. Spirit is that which lives on after physical death.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by universalchokurei

Hi universalchokurei.
Thank you for your Post. a star 4 U....

You are absolutely Correct...

The Soul does Not know Death nor experience death.

But with regard to the manifested body i.e. human or other species is the result of a Processing system which I am trying to explain its workings over the next few Months.

Our whole experience actually takes place in the boundaries of the Soul construct... Not outside as many believe today.

Each Soul has all the Programs stored in its Libraries. And the environment referred to as this universe is actually contained inside each Soul which is part of a huge network of Souls.

The Spirit resides in the Soul.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You'll discover what the soul is when you die, I don't really want to spoil the surprise for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You are the Soul, and inside you is wrapped the spirit and that spirit goes straight to God as a witness against you or for you (the soul). In death flesh will fail to bind the soul, and when freed it will go to the maker for judgment. And once the soul joins the maker then it becomes the trinity. If not its discarded as failure or reprogramming. **the last part came off the top, dont like the tech part about it, but it will stay.
this is what Matthew has to say.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I have experienced Death in 1973.... in August to be more accurate...

Was reported to be Brain Dead for more than 30 minutes...

This is where it all stated.... Discovering the Soul....

Found Death to be a human Myth.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello Matrix Traveller I've been away for a while but constantly thinking and pondering upon you brilliant theories. Am I wrong to say the the human "brain" serves as the interface between our physical experience and the vast never-ending cosmic consciousness? I just wish it would be that the partitioning which makes each one of us who we are (our own unique "selves) could somehow retain some memory of our life experience here while we are alive and not just meld back into the vast universal consciousness. If you remember, I believe I posed that question to you a while back. Sorry it this sound a bit out of whack, but I have faith in your ability to get to the heart of my questions and explain to the extent that my poor little mind can grasp. Someday soon I will have access to U2U but for now I am satisfied to watch, listen and learn. Best wishes to you sir in your awesome quest. With much respect...hsp

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Your soul is the gateway to making up paths in your head. When you need a little extra energy a little more extra wit to get you through a situation. The soul is out going going and neutral stable.... many religions tell of building a wall in front of the path to your soul to keep anything negative or annyoing from getting in and changing your life path....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hissisterpam

Hi hissisterpam

Thank you for your post.
Check your public profile through member tools.

You wrote quote;

Am I wrong to say the human "brain" serves as the interface between our physical experience and the vast never-ending cosmic consciousness?

From what I have come to understand, is that the human brain or brain of any other species is indeed an Interface, but it is between what we interpret or refer to our physical experience and what was once referred to as "The True Mind".
In other words your Awareness, Consciousness, LIFE. Spirit or whatever label people wish to give it.
This Consciousness is eternal and Does NOT and can NOT die.

The act of dying so called is just the human condition of the Story that is presented for us to experience.

I just wish it would be that the partitioning which makes each one of us who we are (our own unique "selves) could somehow retain some memory of our life experience here while we are alive and not just meld back into the vast universal consciousness.

We have in fact access, to all the Books through The Man Child. I am referring to all the human forms and other species within the Program we call the Universe. So there is no need to remember our past lives as it is already stored in the libraries of the Soul.

The Brain has limited memory (Like RAM in a Computer) but in saying this, we can access any one of the "Books" of any species and experience the same, i.e. by selecting the appropriate "Book".

The Real World involves only the field of your vision (and Interactive area), where this little Universe is in fact only a huge Memory Map, that is being constantly updated by the activity of interactions within the Program Automatically.

It is a bit like playing in a "first person" computer game on the net. where the player scrolls a memory map across the screen, giving the manifestation of a larger world, than that just seen, at any one moment on your screen.

You are correct in that each of the Partitions of the True Mind, does give each of us (A Droplet of the One True Mind) our own unique selves, and it is this awareness, Consciousness, LIFE, or Spirit that experiences the Books, which generate our experience, within a chosen environment.

This is produced from a pair of "Program Books" that interact with each other.
These "Books" also have sub-books within their pages.

What we experience of this body and Universe appears far, far different, than that, which produces it.

So we can lean to access these "Libraries" through the Soul.

It is written "In your Patience possess your Souls".

The word "Your" in this sentence, does Not mean the Flesh, but instead refers to You, the Real You, which is a Partition of LIFE and can Not die.

Your body and Universe are Not the real you, and are generated through "Program Books".

The Reader is Not the Book.
And the Book is Not the Reader.

The experience you are having, i.e. your human form and the environment, is only the result of you reading a "Book/s" through the soul.

But what an awesome experience.

All the libraries are in your Soul. So it is just a matter of learning how to access the books.

In these Books you will find All the Stories, that have ever been written by any droplet of The True Mind.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

(in my opinion, of course: )

Ultimately, the soul is the Divine Essence which inhabits our physical being, and is only contained it this world through that being. It is, in some way, the 'human essence' just as the elements hold essence, and how there is an animal essence.

however, the animal inclinations (animal essence) held within man are at constant war with the human essence (or of the divine). It is when man acts on his animal inclinations that he does evil, and in retrospect, the opposite with the divine.

A human Soul is much different than an animal soul. it is such in two ways:

1. Most animal souls lack the Divine

2. Because of this, when the Animal soul is released from the physical body, it is returned to the creator as a "blank essence", a clean slate as you will, to be reincarnated as either another animal or another element of nature. In comparison, a human's soul lives on after death, it stays seperate.

It is in this state that the humans soul will either go to 'Heaven', the positive afterlife, or 'Ghenna', the negative afterlife.
(not that this is relevant but: )
i do not believe in hell (fire/brimstone), ghenna is where you go to learn why you should have not let your animal inclination rule you. You spend no more then a year here, and when your time in ghenna comes to an end, you are either reincarnated to try again or are sent to heaven.

To Generalize, or simplify the point im trying to make, the soul is the sum of all a beings' essences.
take what you will from this, i'm just staing my opinions based on my personal faith...so don't quote me on anything.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by CryptoZealot]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by CryptoZealot]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My understanding of the soul is simplistic. It is a conduit to the universal consciousness, the all-that-is, like an electrical socket our spirits attach to in order to be one with the all. Body=vehicle. Spirit=self. Soul=the connection to the source of all things. Lose our connection to our source, and we're marooned, as good as dead.

Interesting diagrams of it. Thanks.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Neytiri]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neytiri
My understanding of the soul is simplistic. It is a conduit to the universal consciousness, the all-that-is, like an electrical socket our spirits attach to in order to be one with the all. Body=vehicle. Spirit=self. Soul=the connection to the source of all things. Lose our connection to our source, and we're marooned, as good as dead.

Interesting diagrams of it. Thanks.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Neytiri]

Thank you for your post Neytiri,

Excellent analysis...

An interesting Ancient writing to read, is called...

"The Dialogue of The Savior"

You might find it interesting as it is in agreement with your understanding...

Some of this writing was not able to be recovered but much of it is still intact.

The writing can be found on the net or through a University Library.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join