It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

I am NOT against you…

I am against Your CULT the catholic church as many others are...

Others know probably more about the Soul than I do, but the catholic cult has a hell of a lot to answer for through history…

I would be ashamed to be a part of your cult...

Your cult is the one I am against…. as it has caused so much Suffering and death through history... Not least of all, sexually abused their flock, not so much adult followers but innocent children.

And there is nothing at all Christian in their behaviour...

Can you really see J.C. encouraging this despicable evil ???

I can't !

It is just so sad, they have blinded so many… and posses so many with their evil...

My proof lies in the fact that so many have parted from your catholic CULT and Stared new churches in the community...
I wonder why ???

Work it our for yourself....

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

im not catholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont follow the catholic church!! i am an independent!!!!! KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didnt i say in my last post to drop it? well if i didnt....DROP IT!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You wrote twice you were Not going to come back onto this thread...

You last wrote.... Quote...

i am done talking to u and have nothing more to say.

Sadly you have also been taught to tell Lies TOO.

You still Propagate Catholic Doctrine.

You are Still a Catholic in your Heart.

It is a great Honour to be one of your respected foes...

It proves you Hate what God Created through Jesus Christ.

Your words regarding praying for me etc....

Is Pure Hypocrisy and Lies.

You are powerless to Control…

So now back to the subject of the Soul.... Thank God

[edit on 7-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I spent hours reading this thread and the constant back and forth between matrix traveller and fallow of the light. I feel that both of you are missing the point in your arguement.

Matrix, you are using sacred geometry in your explanation
of the soul. This is one way to look at it and as close to scientific proof (once it is further explored) as we shall ever receive. Your knowledge of sacred geometry is quite stunning and comprehensive a few of your matrices I have never seen. I would love more info to expand on my understanding I already u2ud u. I agree that the basic constructs of this illusion are not in debate. I believe where u and fallow have problems is your constant invoking of Jc as part of your proofs while claiming this has nothing to do with religon. The Christ conciousness grid may be in place but you are arguing apples and oranges. That grid is no more the father than the messenger whovwalked the earth named Jesus. It is only a way to interface with the father. There is no reason to call anyone's religon a cult unless you believe all a cults. There is both truth and lies in anything man touches, that is an inescapable fact of the dual nature of this world.

For anyone to say you believe all the Bible or none, trust you are far astray look at the statement. All or nothing that is duality duh and thus not the truth. It is the construct on which this illusion is based but it is no more true than a lie. Matrix you seem to understand this and yet still use Jesus the carpenter as a crutch to lure others in even when it seems totally unnecessary to getting your point across or continuing further discussion.

Fallow I feel for your position but believe you should expand your horizons, your knowledge of the Bible is admirable but there is a lot more truth out there. But maybe I'm being presumptuous as you are on ATS so sorry in advance if youve already studied other works.

Jesus is not God, he is not the father. Jesus in the biblical sense is a prophet and messenger. I'm not going to post quotes although there are many even in this thread that prove my point. That is why matrix kept asking about Jesus not naming the Catholics in the Bible because if he was God as so many seem to think he would know all history and thus given proof of the auhenticity of the new testament, but since he is not omnipotent he can only give what was given to him by God.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So on to the topic, the soul. I believe the basis of the soul has been covered well by matrix. It is a form of collective.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Hi ISHAMAGI...

Thank you for your post...

You wrote...Quote;

Jesus the carpenter as a crutch to lure others in even when it seems totally unnecessary to getting your point across or continuing further discussion.

This is why I referred to The Carpenter one Entity... and J.C. as another...

What you wrote here...Quote;

Jesus is not God, he is not the father. Jesus in the biblical sense is a prophet and messenger. I'm not going to post quotes although there are many even in this thread that prove my point. That is why matrix kept asking about Jesus not naming the Catholics in the Bible because if he was God as so many seem to think he would know all history and thus given proof of the auhenticity of the new testament, but since he is not omnipotent he can only give what was given to him by God.

This is what I was trying to portray to fallow.

It is Not so much, I was arguing with him nor did I want to…

But pointing out the fact there is more to it, than he believes he knows...
(One could say he was appearing to be arogant regarding his personal beliefs.)

But I am against Roman Catholicism, because of their indoctrination and the atrocities that have been committed by the Roman church, which has been well documented in the past…

The word Cult…. I used, was to draw out his True thoughts, which were manifested in the end.

Pehaps it may have been a little harsh ???

I am NOT without fault !

All is Created using the Opposites...

I certainly am Not claiming, to be better than him, or anyone else for that matter.

fallow made out that I was, arrogant and putting myself above others.
He is entitled to his beliefs.

I may appear to be arrogant to some, but this is only because of what I have reported in seeing.
Some want to shoot the messenger...

It is certainly NOT my intention to be arrogant.

Those who know me, know that his condemnation of me, calling me a false witness and blaspheming, was totally uncalled for.

I am the least of all, I believe, and understand that the learning process is eternal.

You can see many religions fighting against each other, especially between East and West.

This is a crazy situation.

I myself have a deep respect for Islam, and no doubt many Western people will direct hatred toward me on this matter.

I am Not Islamic Nor do I belong to any Western Religion, nor am I Buddhist, but some of my family are.

But this is no barrier to us, and often are involved in long discussion regarding these matters.
When in China I frequently go to Buddhist temples and are made welcome there.

I do Not claim to be "Holy than though" and have merely reported, what I have seen, and been showed by LIFE.

I refer to J.C. not as the Carpenter, but The LIFE of God.

The Carpenter as you have said is The Messenger.
It was the human species that Murdered the Carpenter or Messenger,
and NOT J.C. as LIFE can NOT Die especially the LIFE of God.

There is Only ONE LIFE that has been "Partitioned", Yet it is still ONE LIFE.

In theology the Name Jesus Christ is often seen as a State of Office.

Often what I write about, is called "Sacred Geometry" by some,
but I personally do NOT see it in this understanding.

Many of the Names regarding this (Matrix or Soul Components), is totally misrepresented today.

Some religions have tried to Humanize what is in the Ancient Writings and toally misrepresent the knowedge that was once known in the Earth.

Much knowledge has been hidden by religion… whether intentional or Not ?

It is written... Quote;

Acts Ch. 17 Verses 22 & 23.

Quote;

The Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said,

Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things
Ye are too superstitious.

23. For as I passed by , and beheld your devotions,
I found an inscription,

To The Unknown God.

Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship ,
Him I declare I unto you. etc etc..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
the soul is.... a tomato!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have studied many diffrent religions, and all have commited atrocities in the name of God. That is a fact. Therefore Catholicism cannot be condemned soley based on evil acts. V I am not Catholic and I also believe there doctrine is one of the most vicious, but I went to Catholic school and my utter revulsion at much of there doctrine was quite an impetus in catapulting me forward towards the truth. I too am quite familiar with Islam and find it mesmerizing how people condemn it without ever studying it. If many people knew how much of there superstition and stories come from the Quran they might look at Islam diffrently. I agree with you about Christ and life and Christ the carpenter being seperate as Christ was never killed.

Sacred geometry is a catch phrase popularized by Drunvalo Melchizedek. He was.the first to bring this understanding to a more mainstream position. And since it is geometry and the foundation for all life here, sacred seems a fitting word to describe it. Of course a lot of what your doing is far beyond him like a masters course but based on the same fundamentals. And much of what you have witnessed coincides quite well with his revelations, the emarald tablets, and Islam although you continue to quote new testament Scripture. Its puzzling to me why you continually use only these sources when there are many more at your disposal.

It seems like you are fishing for information or trying to get one person to come along and expand on your work. May I suggest revealing a little more and perhaps interested parties will make themselves known.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I am a newly registered member but a long-time lurker on here. Your studies and findings intrigue me to say the least. I love your avatar (at least within my limits of understanding). I had one question for you (among many) and it is this: is it your opinion that once the consciousness leaves the biological entity of brain and body at death and returns to the singularity, are we continuing to be aware of our past lives experiences, feelings, emotions, etc. or do we forget our previous "adventures". Just wondering. Also, I hope I got it right! At any rate, please keep up your tireless work, I most sinerely believe you are on the right tract. God bless.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hi ISHAMAGI

You wrote Quote;

Its puzzling to me why you continually use only these sources when there are many more at your disposal.

The only reason is that most are aware of Christianity and I find it easier communicate at this level well with most anyway...

It seems like you are fishing for information or trying to get one person to come along and expand on your work.

That isn't my intension at all sorry if it appears that way...

What I have come to know was Not through humankind...

May I suggest revealing a little more and perhaps interested parties will make themselves known.

I guess I am a little shy regarding this... as you can see by one persons response; just by the mere fact of saying I was Shown brought on huge and blind hostility toward me...

The Truth of the Matter is, I Was Shown, and for me to deny this would be stupidity on my part, and an insult to Him who showed me.

But to explain this to others, in detail may only result in ridicule...
And Not achieving anything....
Most people (which is Normal) would Not be able to comprehend...
And try and twist things around to suit their own beliefs...

In my side email I sent to you today I mention a little more about Suleyman's Mosque and Kulliye. But I think if I mention this publicly most would turn against me.... As there is so much anti Islamic feelings in the West, Especially in America.

Just one of the reasons I stick to mentioning Christianity.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hissisterpam

Hi hissisterpam,

Thank you for your kind response....

What you have asked me I can answer for you but it would take a few pages to explain...

I will try and draft up something and put it as an answer for you on ATS.

Just give me a couple of days as What I write will be very controversial but you indeed ask a very important question.

I can only write what I know according to what I have experienced and know through my own experiences.

I am concerned though about a recent response, from one, without getting into it, that I found quite unpleasant to say the least.

This response does Not help at all, and makes things even more difficult for me to reveal all of what I know.

No doubt others have experienced different than me, and I accept this, but I feel it is my duty to at least inform others, of what I have experienced.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

i except your apology, and yes you are right i am knowledgeable in other subjects and i do understand all sides. we all choose what we may and i am a full believer in "to each their own". you your self are vary admirable for moderating our nonsense and bringing to light the truth of our worthless ramblings. i simply stated my opinion and matrix broke it down like a English teacher editing a term paper. i should have not taken offence as i did but i did not ask for his corrections. matrix seems like he has a good heart in his chest and a strong brain in his head. i do believe vary much in sacred geometry and i agree with him fully on that one.

i believe in a lot of what matrix has to say but he thinks of me as a heretic because i dont see things as the way he does. this i could not stand for. breaking me down as if i am a child and calling me a small minded monkey (or how ever he worded it). but i guess i lost site of some of Jesus Christ' biggest teachings and i threw stones and did not turn the other cheek. thank you for opening my eyes and showing me my error. you will be in my prayers and i thank you once again.

God bless and best wishes.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hi hissisterpam,

Because you have asked I am duty bound to write what is given me to write.

Well here goes....

What I am saying here is what I was shown

This is Not intended to Convince any one at all
but is only an account of what I myself, have been shown…

I am the least of All…..

So please... I don't wish to be attacked by any, as this will achieve absolutely nothing at all.
I have Witnessed only…..

What I was shown since August 1973 as a result of experiencing death, that is according to being reported as "brain dead" after collapsing, apparently for no medical reason.

According to the doctor who examined me and pronounced me "brain dead" recorded I was dead for a period of more than 30 minutes.

I no longer know what humankind 1s referring to as death is...

Death of the Consciousness is a Myth !

Now this has nothing at all to do with belief

As in ALL things, All consist, and are formed from Opposites.

So there are 2 ends to what I call LIFE, i.e. the True Mind or Awareness.

These 2 ends exist in 2 axis…

1. The "Inner" and The "Outer" on a Face or Disc.

2. The "Near" and the "Away" (i.e. in front of you.)

First let us consider the Disc or Face

The Centre of a the Disc has NO Shape or Size being Nothing, yet still exists...

This is where all of us experience from, when experiencing something such as this little Universe.

But the "Outer" of the Disc has Form… i.e. Round and Flat, or a Face in the form of a Disc.

Now the other axis involves the 2 Faces of that Disc.

1. The "Near" Face.

2. The "Back" Face.

The "Heaven" that your world appears in, is between these 2 Faces.

Now this is where it gets a little weird for some of us, as both these Faces each have a pair of faces, and each of these have their Faces… and so on, and so on...

In other words the Disc, Conceptually contains an "infinite" number of Faces as though as Layers yet is contained in a Single Face.

This Disc is formed of LIGHT, Not the Light Scientists of the Earth understand, but yet of the Same Light of The LIGHT...

Light is the Result of Activity of The True Mind or Some may call God….

Now in this LIGHT. is an Infinite number of Partition Maps….

The First is The Mother of God…
This is The Vessel, Womb or Container of The Father….
The Father being Male is the Contents of The Mother...
The Father is found in a "Partition Map" of Holes, similar to that shown in my Avatar picture Upper Left.

(The subject of "Holy", involves Holes… Yes I know it is spelt different but non the less this is the case.)

Now IN each of the Holes, Created by the "Partition Map" of the Mother/Father some call God, a similar Partition map exists.

The Male part consists of 3 Components

1. The Female or Mother being the Vessel, Womb or Container. i.e. The Partition Map Inside the "Outer" Partition Map. (explained above) Male forming the Female Structure.

2. The Line work itself which is Male by being in the boundaries of the Greater Hole Formed my the Outer Partition Map.

3. The Contents of The Line Work which is of Course LIGHT… and Thus is Male..

So the Real you, is Not the human form, but is in Fact Awareness i.e. The True Mind or LIFE.

This is The LIGHT.

Now when you so call die, which is a Human Myth; What will happen, is Not what you expect in human understanding.

Because we of "The True Mind" Not Flesh, observe from the "Centre", are "Nothing", and Know Nothing, apart from being "Aware" and record our experience in the form of some memory within the physical brain, temporally.

When the Flesh, or human form, ceases to function, we return to the All which is the "Outer" Component of our real Self…

Similar to a droplet of water being returned to a great lake or Sea.

i.e. We return to our Father, which is the "Outer" Contents of our Real Self…

This is why We speak of …..

1. Our Father.

2. The Father.

3. My Father.

4. Your Father.

5. The Father.

These are all Different Fathers, yet are One Father (The Father) which is The "Contents" of the Mother of God.

It has been written, "Let You be In Me, and I in you"

"There is Only One I know No other…"

Now what you wrote…Quote, if I may?

is it your opinion that once the consciousness leaves the biological entity of brain and body at death and returns to the singularity,

What I suggest if I may, is that Consciousness, does Not Leave the Body as it is NOT of the Body…
But has always been of a singularity and Never left this singularity but only changes between the two states I mention above…

1. "Inner"

2. "Outer"

But because the "Inner" is a Part or Component of the "Outer" we don't go anywhere as the "Inner" and the "Outer" are one and the same i.e. just two different states of the One.

The Only thing that changes is our nature of experience…
From Reading a Program Book of the Soul, which produces your experience you call your human Form and its interactive Environment, to Experiencing the "Workings" of your Soul that involves the Matrix Partition Map and the Contents of that which is The LIGHT or the Son of God.

And again if may quote what you wrote ???

are we continuing to be aware of our past lives experiences, feelings, emotions, etc. or do we forget our previous "adventures". Just wondering.

The information you experienced that is your experience of this little Universe is placed in a huge Library of the Soul.

But in saying this, your Entity or Spirit, in the Light is changed due to the Metamorphoses of the Soul invoked by or brought about by the experience of this World or Programs of your Flesh and its Environment.

So we don't remember this experience of the Earth as it is No longer important to us….

It’s a bit like changing Cloths…. LOL..

In the case of "The Marriage Supper" mentioned in Christian Writings, which I have claimed to have attended….

It is Not like a human Party…. LOL

Each Spirit attends at their own individual Time…

Nowhere in the bible does it mention we all go there at the same time as the human species is led to assume.

Each Soul and Spirit is so VALUABLE that the Christ or The LIFE of God gives Individual Attention rather than sitting at the head of a table entertaining billions of Spirits as what the "human species" would want to do…

I have indeed walked with the "Carpenter", humankind refer to as Jesus of Nazareth today, just as others have also in your past and future and spoke with Him for a long period of Time.

I do Not expect any human to accept this, but never the less is My TRUE Confession…

I can Not and Shall Not deny Christ or the Carpenter, humankind call Jesus of Nazareth today.

If I am hated for my Confession, then let it be, for I have done no wrong…

The Way as Jesus the Carpenter reported, was Through the LIFE

He never said the WAY was to build a Christian church, or Roman church or through a Christian church or Roman church !

He said, Quote…

"I am The WAY The TRUTH and The LIGHT" !

or "I am The WAY The TRUTH and The LIFE" !

The WAY is through The LIGHT, which is The LIFE of God and No other that is According to The "Carpenter", humankind call Jesus of Nazareth today.

This is Why He never referred to any Religious Groups at all.

He referred to the "Assemblies of LIGHTS" in The Ancient Writing called "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" and other Titles often used for this writing, which we are told 110 different Greek versions exist today.
The one chosen by the Romans in the bible today is only one of these versions…

It was the Translators that changed the Term "The Assemblies of LIGHTS" into what is written falsely today as the churches….
If we go back to the Original Greek versions (most of the 110 versions) we can find this evidence.
But this is why the Carpenter said, "Woe unto you SCRIBES and Pharisees and Hypocrites."

Also in The Gospel of Thomas it is written… Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken
The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves
have NOT entered,
nor have they
allowed to enter
those who wish to.
"

If The LIFE of God or The LIGHT of man Lost a Single Soul, then He has Failed….

But This is Impossible as He, The Christ has NOT lost a single Soul, and has already accomplished retaining ALL that has LIFE, or the LIGHT of Man, NOT ADAM…

The Son of MAN is the Soul…

The Little one in the Centre of The Soul.

Hence The little Soul, is called a Man Child, because being in the Centre, it is Called Male and Child, because it is Smaller than its Father, Father being the Contents of the "Outer".

You never hear of the term the "Son of A'DAM" as the one we seek ???

But instead is always "The Son of Man"

The "Son of Man" has already Returned and is In the Soul….

As it is Written in "The Gospel of Thomas"…. Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him, (Jesus)

“When will the repose of the dead come about,
and when will the New World come?”

He said to them,

“What you look forward to
has already come,
but you do Not recognise it.

and….

113. His disciples said to Him, (Jesus)

When will The Kingdom come?”

Jesus said,

“It will not come by waiting for it.
It will not be a matter of saying

“Here it is” or “There it is”

Rather, The Kingdom of The Father
is spread out
upon the earth,
and men Do Not See it.[

[edit on 8-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You wrote... Quote;

i believe in a lot of what matrix has to say but he thinks of me as a heretic because i dont see things as the way he does.

I am sorry you interpret me this way....

But I do NOT think this of You at all.....

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well. I must say that I am simply astounded by what the Matrix Traveler has shared here! I have never before heard a LOGICAL explanation from anyone else explaining what the soul actually is!!! I wonder why this is so???

I also find it fascinating that the Matrix Traveler is able to provide solid evidence for his knowledge through ancient writings and other means as well.

If what The Matrix Traveler has EXPERIENCED and shared here is true, and I have not been able to, nor have I seen anyone else able to disprove what he has shared, this is the most amazing knowledge that one could ever imagine!!!

(Just a note that the first thread that I read by The Matrix Traveler is titled, "What is The Book of Genesis Really Describing?". I just about FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR when I read that thread as it explained again with so much LOGIC, word for word from the text what is normally completely misquoted!!! Amazing!)

I have since installed a seat belt on my chair and always look forward to The Matrix Travelers information. Excellent Thread as always and I am looking forward to learning more!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Thank you for your kind most words of support... I am humbled, and lost for words...

But you already know much about me, and my wife...

May God Bless you and guide you always...

I hope the Snow is receding in your area now, and your world becomes Full of LIGHT...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Mother & Child.....

The "Inner" Disc that is "The Man Child" or "Son of Man", is Rotated 45 degrees to The Mother.

An enlargement of The Man Child or Son of Man can be seen in my Avatar picture which I have shown an enlarged version earlier in this thread.

Over the next month I intend to show many of the Components of the Soul, how they work and what each of them do..

I will also show details regarding Interfaces with the Soul and what they are able to do.

But first I will present many of the working parts involving The Seven Spirits of Light, The Man Child, One like unto the Son of Man, The Horses, The Lamb of God, The Double Edged Sword, Rings of Octagons, 5 and 6 Pointed Stars, Parallelograms which are sections of Books, The books themselves, The Fountain of Life, The Logos, a series of different Rotors including what is known as The Apostles Knots and Solomon’s Knots (which are a styles of Rotors) Aarons Rods, The main library formats, the Workings of the Running programs their sub libraries, The City of Nine Gates, The City of Endurance, The New Jerusalem, The Gaming Rooms, The Labyrinths, and much more. All of which are Components of The Soul.
I will provide links to a large amount of evidence on the net found all over the Earth in many different Countries...

[edit on 9-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I feel so strongly that you are on the brink of a great discovery. I have been researching along these lines for a long time now (don't get me wrong, I am strictly a layman(woman that is). One thing I wish to say to you - Please do not let a few cranks looking for attention throw you off track. I know that feeling of anger and resentment that they wish to create. Do not permit them to do this!
Since I am new here, I'm not sure if I have U2U privileges but I will continue looking forward to your wonderful postings. I admire your truly exceptional mind. Glad to have met you.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I feel so strongly that you are on the brink of a great discovery. I have been researching along these lines for a long time now (don't get me wrong, I am strictly a layman(woman that is). One thing I wish to say to you - Please do not let a few cranks looking for attention throw you off track. I know that feeling of anger and resentment that they wish to create. Do not permit them to do this!
Since I am new here, I'm not sure if I have U2U privileges but I will continue looking forward to your wonderful postings. I admire your truly exceptional mind. Glad to have met you.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post. There is none so blind as those who will not see. Hope to ineract with you soon sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join