It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone actually Know what the Soul is?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

no i am acusing YOU of taking the LORDS name in vain. you are just using the word of Jesus Christ to your own benifit. There is no way that you witnessed the marriage supper of the Lamb because no one els has. You are the only one who clames that this has come to pass. The words of jesus christ are true but your's are not.

revelation 19:5
The a voice came from the throne, saying, "praise our God, all you His servants and

those
who fear Him, both small and great"!

revelation 19:9
Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."
these passages say all you his servents and those meaning every one who embrasses Jesus Christ.... not just YOU.

the marriage supper of the Lamb is something that we would all expirience not one lone nut who goes around bragging about it on a web site.

revelation 19:11
Now i saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He(Jesus) who sat on him was called faithful and True (one True God), and in righteousness He (Jesus) judges and makes war.

revelation 19:17
And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in the midst of heaven, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God,

this says that we will see Jesus come from the heavens on a white horse to take all those who embrasse Jesus to the marriage supper of the Lamb.
jesus said that the whole world will see his coming and not to go by rumore

this has yet to happen. no one has seen this, not you, not i, not any one. before i was defending my self from an arrogant nut but now i am defending the word of God from an arrogent nut.

any one could say that they expirienced God and that you should beleive it because it is the word of Jesus ( which is breaking the 9th and 3rd comandments) but i have proof that you didnt and you still wont stop with your blasspheems. persistence does not show the truth. admit that you are lying. repent for what you are doing. you can still turn back and truely face the LORD.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You wrote Quote;

no i am acusing YOU of taking the LORDS name in vain.

OK that is only your Judgement Not my Lords...

You wrote Quote;

you are just using the word of Jesus Christ to your own benifit.

What makes your belief true ???

You wrote Quote;

There is no way that you witnessed the marriage supper of the Lamb because no one els has.

Prove that no one else has...
John the divine did for one did, (for one who supposedly wrote the Revelation) which there is about 110 versions of the Original Greek writings. Commonly known in Universities...

This writing was Originally in Greek Not Hebrew or Latin....

or have you missed the bus???

You wrote Quote;

You are the only one who clames that this has come to pass.

NOT TRUE... this is your assumption and desire to prevent those who have...
Do you lack faith in His words ???

You wrote Quote;

The words of jesus christ are true but your's are not.

I have quoted his sayings as in the last Post....

From The Gospel of Thomas...

Ask J.C. if what I am saying is The Truth or Not ???

Let me know if He answers You or NOT ????

If He does NOT come in person to tell you....

Why NOT ???

It is a FACT...

Jesus NEVER Mentioned the Roman church or the Catholic church or any other denomination....

Why NOT ???

Nether is the Roman church or the Catholic church or any other denomination mentioned in the Bible....

Why NOT ???

Neither does Jesus make any mention at all to the bible that you have today...

Why NOT ???

Please answer these questions I put to you...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Quote from your bible....

Exodus 4:1-5

And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere near my kidney. Let me go check.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

A Soul Kidney ???

but most have two Kidneys... not one ????

Hang on a second some only have one....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

you know how i know that no one truly has witnessed the marriage supper of the Lamb. because the many many many Christians that i know say that they have not. the priests that i have asked say they have not. my father in law whom is a biblical scholar has not. my brother whom go's to church every week said he has not. i have not. THE POPE has not. and dont say "how do you know he has not" because he would announce it all over the world.
revelation 18:4

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

has Jesus Christ called for this to ALL his children. no.
revelation 18:11

And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buys their merchandise any more:

i still see alot of buying and selling today so has this happened yet. no.

Then a voice came from the throne, saying: "Praise our God, ALL you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great!"

this means every Christian. no matter how much you serve him. no matter the status. all whom fears God. lets just say for poops and laughs that you worship the LORD more than i and my father in law. even if you did worship him greater then us, we would still be at the marriage supper of the Lamb. so would every Christian on the planet.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

i can easily answer your questions.

Ask J.C. if what I am saying is The Truth or Not ??? If He does NOT come in person to tell you....Why NOT ???

the second coming has not happened. he will not answer to any one in person until then. but he will tell you in your heart and he has told me that your clame of witnessing the marriage supper of the Lamb is false.

Jesus NEVER Mentioned the Roman church or the Catholic church or any other denomination.... Why NOT ???

because christianity which was established by Byzantine Emperor Theodosius, hadnt been established until 391AD before then they were "followers of the way".

Neither does Jesus make any mention at all to the bible that you have today...Why NOT ???

because the new testament had not beguin to be written untill between 117AD and 138AD

oh and Jesus Christ was not mentioned until the new testament in the book of mathew. the old testament which is taken from the torah has no mention of Jesus Christ. the jews didnt even embrace Jesus Christ as being the LORD and savior and most jews still dont to this day. so how are you going to say that the vary books that were written for Jesus Christ; the the only books that mention him by name; the only accountable words of Jesus Christ are false?!!

answer me that?

how can you claim that you follow the words of Jesus Christ but you deny the vary books that were written for him? the only history speaking of his word?

because you are a deceit....ether that or you are just loony tunes and you really dont know what you are talking about.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by fallow the light]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

exodus 4:1-5 is talking about the Egyptians not believing moses when God told moses to tell egypt to let the jews go. but after exodus 4:1
God tells moses to cast his rod to the ground and the rod became a serpent, which means God had given the egyptians physichal proof. that scripture is not even talking about the 'end times' and you didnt even finish the next part of the story.

and that is were you are trying to use the word of God to your own benefit.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by fallow the light]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The divine is not seen by the physical.

Tell me the old quote "When i see it, I'll believe it" Is the quote of the ignorant.

The divine is beyond our comprehension, A million trillion times above. You can grasp some of it at times, But not fully understand it

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yes it is one of those questions every one wonders about, sometimes, And every one has different answers, which is also good, Do i go by the bible, no, because there really is no proof the bible is correct, not to say that its wrong either, do we go by other religion and theories, no, because for the same reason we do not know if they are correct. I believe it's what ever people believe it to be. For instance I believe, it is simply energy, as everything around us and within us seems to be energy, where does all this energy come from, I don't know probably the sun, If that's the case them maybe the sun is our soul. Who really knows, as long as I believe in something, what does it really matter.

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You wrote Quote;

you know how i know that no one truly has witnessed the marriage supper of the Lamb. because the many many many Christians that i know say that they have not. the priests that i have asked say they have not.

You also wrote Quote;

[Quote]
my father in law whom is a biblical scholar has not. my brother whom go's to church every week said he has not. i have not. THE POPE has not. and dont say "how do you know he has not" because he would announce it all over the world.

I understand why you think the way you do, and understand why you follow Roman doctrine, but what you refer to is Roman Doctrine or Roman Catholicism and is Not Christianity.

Jesus never mentioned the Catholic Church neither is the Catholic church mentioned at all in the bible....

Nor does Jesus mention a single Pope or priest or Nun or any others of the Catholic church..

Why Not ???

Look I can't change this fact just to please others.

But Jesus Christ does say... Quote

Be Ware of Wolves dressed in Sheep's Clothing !

It is also written in your bible...Quote;

Let NOT you put your Trust in any One but the FATHER Only".

It is also written in your bible.... In Chapter 23. Verse 9. Quote;

9. And call no man your father on earth,
for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

10. Neither be called masters,
for you have one master, even Christ.

11. He who is greatest among you
shall be your servant;

12. whoever exalts himself will be humbled,
and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

13. "But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men;
for you neither enter yourselves,
nor allow those who would enter to go in".

Now I did Not write the bible !!! It was written under Roman Control.

Look you can read this yourself in The Gospel of Thomas... Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes (One who writes Books This includes your bible)

have taken The Keys of Knowledge and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,

nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.

I did NOT Write The Gospel of Thomas now did I ???

You wrote Quote;

i still see alot of buying and selling today so has this happened yet. no.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 13. Verse 16 and 17 Quote;

16. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave,
to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads.

The original text says "IN" their right hand and "IN" their foreheads Not on their right hand etc...)

This mark in the forehead was given to the family line of Cain which is of the wicked one...

Genesis Chapter 4. Verse 15..... Quote;

And the Lord said unto him, (Cain)
Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain,
Vengeance shall be taken on him Sevenfold.

And The Lord set a mark upon Cain,
lest any find him and kill him.

and in The Revelation of Jesus Christ Chapter 13 Verse 17 Quote..

17. and that no one may buy or sell
except one who has the mark
or the name of the beast...

So every human has this mark NOW... or they could NOT buy or Sell today !

It is also written in your bible... Chapter

It is also written in Verse 64. in The Gospel of Thomas... Quote;

Businessmen and merchants
will Not enter the Places
of My Father.”

You wrote Quote;

Then a voice came from the throne, saying: "Praise our God, ALL you his servants, you who fear him, both small and great!"
this means every Christian. no matter how much you serve him. no matter the status. all whom fears God. lets just say for poops and laughs that you worship the LORD more than i and my father in law. even if you did worship him greater then us, we would still be at the marriage supper of the Lamb. so would every Christian on the planet.

So I see now, the Roman catholic church writes All the Laws that God must abide by too ???

Not Christian at all….

Look at all the sexual abuse inflicted on the children within the Catholic Church….

Not to mention the Corruption through the priesthood…

Not really Christian is it ???

I have grand children...

The behaviour of the catholic church makes me want to vomit...

No FLESH worships God...

The Flesh Wars against the Soul.... Just as Jesus said.

The Human Species Conspires against Jesus Christ... this is why ALL Flesh perishes...

Even The Carpenter Jesus, was buried in a tomb, and The Son of God, ie The Life of God, Raised Him up again on the third day.

Many have seen Him since...
Not as a spirit or Ghost but have eaten with Him...
It even tells you this in your bible....
Read your bible…

Are you going to condemn all these people too ???

Or is it you simply can't believe J.C. ???

[edit on 6-3-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You wrote... Quote;

i can easily answer your questions.

Ask J.C. if what I am saying is The Truth or Not ??? If He does NOT come in person to tell you....Why NOT ???

the second coming has not happened. he will not answer to any one in person until then. but he will tell you in your heart and he has told me that your clame of witnessing the marriage supper of the Lamb is false.

First of all The Man Child or Son of Man is NOT a human...
The Catholic church has deceived you...

In The Gospel of Thomas it is written... Quote;

78. Jesus said,

“Why have you come out into the desert?

To see a reed shaken by the wind?

And to see a man clothed in fine garments

like your kings and your great men?

Upon them are the fine garments,

and they are unable to discern The Truth.”

Jesus NEVER Mentioned the Roman church or the Catholic church or any other denomination.... Why NOT ???

You wrote... Quote;

[Quote]
because christianity which was established by Byzantine Emperor Theodosius, hadnt been established until 391AD before then they were "followers of the way". because the new testament had not beguin to be written untill between 117AD and 138AD

This is no answer.... It is just Lame empty words...

Are you telling me that these are stories made up by the Roman church because no one lives more than about 100 years and non of the people from the days of the Carpenter Jesus would be arround then...

What about all the other Christian writings that were around in the days of the Carpenter Jesus ??? Not to mention the Dead sea Scrolls ???

Jesus Christ knows All things including the Future....

All things including your future were Created through Jesus Christ !

Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ did NOT know the future ???

Very strange indeed....

Neither Jesus Christ or any others in the Bible mention the roman catholic church in the future yet they foretell the future according to you...

Neither does Jesus make any mention at all to the bible that you have today...Why NOT ???

You wrote… quote;

oh and Jesus Christ was not mentioned until the new testament in the book of mathew. the old testament which is taken from the torah has no mention of Jesus Christ. the jews didnt even embrace Jesus Christ as being the LORD and savior and most jews still dont to this day. so how are you going to say that the vary books that were written for Jesus Christ; the the only books that mention him by name; the only accountable words of Jesus Christ are false?!!

Prove it ???
You wrote… quote;

how can you claim that you follow the words of Jesus Christ but you deny the vary books that were written for him? the only history speaking of his word?

???????????????????

I don't deny..... What are You on ????

Thou Shall Not bear FALSE Witness…

You wrote…. Quote;

because you are a deceit....ether that or you are just loony tunes and you really dont know what you are talking about.

Try Convincing Jesus Christ...

Thou Shall Not bear FALSE Witness…

Time tells ALL things.... You can't run away forever...

You haven't answered any of my Questions Intelligently....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trappedinspace

Good Honest answer... a Star for you....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

Bingo You are on to it... A star for you....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

But anyway back to my Thread...

The Subject is Not about whether the bible is correct or Not...

It is about the SOUL which is not only a subject of religions alone....

We have heard your catholic beliefs and indoctrination....

Others have their ideas as well.

So let's discuss about the Soul and leave the catholic Conspiracy out of this.

Please keep on topic...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

But anyway back to my Thread...

The Subject is Not about whether the bible is correct or Not...

It is about the SOUL which is not only a subject of religions alone....

We have heard your catholic beliefs and indoctrination....

Others have their ideas as well.

So let's discuss about the Soul and leave the catholic Conspiracy out of this.

Please keep on topic...

There is no such thing as a soul, until I see any sort of evidence that isn't stories, i'll continue to think that.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

You wrote...Quote;

There is no such thing as a soul, until I see any sort of evidence that isn't stories, i'll continue to think that.

A sensible approach.....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by hippomchippo

You wrote...Quote;

A sensible approach.....

If there would be something like a soul, I suspect it would be natural in origin, and strictly for reincarnation in order to keep life cyclic.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You wrote... Quote;

exodus 4:1-5 is talking about the Egyptians not believing moses when God told moses to tell egypt to let the jews go. but after exodus 4:1
God tells moses to cast his rod to the ground and the rod became a serpent, which means God had given the egyptians physichal proof.

Sadly You fail to get the point....
think about it…
open your Mind...

Many have been accused by the likes of you and your cult,
condemning all others Not of your cult…

Good example is/was in Ireland…
Terrorists I believe ???

You wrote... Quote;

that scripture is not even talking about the 'end times' and you didnt even finish the next part of the story.

No one said I was referring to the so called end times ??? Except You !

Even in the catholic church or catholic cult, at the end of the sermon,
the priest often raises his arms/hands and Declares....

World WITHOUT End..... ????

You Can't have it both ways now can You ????

You wrote... Quote;

and that is were you are trying to use the word of God to your own benefit.

You would Not even know, what the WORD of God is !

Ref. The Gospel According to John Chapter 1 Verse1.

In the beginning was the WORD etc. you can read the rest...

Nothing about the catholic book, you call the bible here ????

Are you trying to tell all of us on ATS, that the bible existed before the Universe and that The WORD of God is the catholic book...?
And are you claiming that All was created through the catholic cult or church ???

I don't think so….

Man you need to get real...

Talk about False claims ???

The catholic cult is full of lies and deceit....

Just look at those thousands of poor sexually abused children by your priests of the catholic cult/church.

Now that is Reality....

You can't deny this...

As it has been in the world news many, many, times before,
and the catholic cult (church) has paid out Millions of $$$$ in damages
to some of these destroyed children...

I hope you are NOT proud of this ???

J.C. in your book is quoted as being the Word made Flesh !!!

Which He was, so again you can't have it both ways.

And Not the catholic bible being made flesh.....

Is the Word J.C. ???
Or the catholic book you call the bible ???

You can't have it both ways just to suit your cult !

As I have already said Jesus Christ NEVER MENTIONED the bible, NOT even the catholic cult or church….

But as I have said this thread is Not about the catholic church or cult...

The Soul is also of interest to those NOT of your cult....

So lets get back on topic...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

look. all ur doing is talking in circles. u are not coming up with any thing solid. u say that any one who is catholic or follows any thing other than what u believe in is wrong and the bible is wrong.

i keep giving real proof of my claim and u do not. u go by the gospel of judas didymose thomas, which scholars see to not be creditable since no one knows who wrote them. didymose in greek means 'twin' portraying that thomas was the 'twin' of jesus; which also is discreditable since Jesus was the one and only son of God.

how are you going to say that you were at the marriage supper of the Lamb, then denie that the book in which the supper was prophosised is creditable? i looked up a good bit of info on the gospal of judas didymose thomas and from what i have gathered is that it speaks nothing of the marriage supper of the Lamb. the

marriage supper that u are refuring to is a jewish wedding tradition which is not the marriage supper of the Lamb which happenes durring the second coming...

At the end of the week, the bride and groom would appear and join the guests for the wedding supper. After the marriage supper, the bride and groom would leave the house of the groom's father and go to their own home

it is the new testament that speaks of Jesus and Jesus' use of the marriage supper. so u are contradicting ur self when you say not to follow the roman bible and the new testament.

The seven days of the chuppah (honeymoon) corresponds to the seven years of the Tribulation. During this honeymoon, the couple became intimate and no longer was anything hidden. Just so, we will spend the seven years in the chuppah going through the Bema seat of judgment where we will have our earthly works, performed while a Christian, thrown into the fire -- the bad works will burn up and the good works will come out as gold. We will also receive any crowns we have won (there are five listed in the Bible) at this time. At the end of the seven years, we will return with Jesus to reign forever with Him.

In Ephesians 5:21-33, the Apostle Paul compares earthly marriage to this great marriage of Christ and His Bride. It is we who have a covenant (legal agreement) with the One Who forgives sins. It is we who drink the cup with Him, and we for whom the price was paid. We are the ones to whom He said, "I go to prepare a place for you" ("Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions (chuppahs): if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also." John 14:1-3 - this is Jesus's clearest promise of the rapture) and we are the ones who await His return.

i am truly done talking with u. u have come up with nothing liable since u contradict ur self over and over, you use the word of the LORD to ur own benefit constantly and u are wasting my time with ur babble. do more research on the hebrew God, on Jesus (L-O-R-D), learn more about the history. u seem to be misinformed and un knowledgeable in what u are talking about. we could keep doing this all day every day but im getting tired of it. i should have kept to my word and stopped this nonsense a long time ago.

i am done talking to u and have nothing more to say.

God bless and i wish u the best. i will keep u in my prayers since u are one of Gods creatures.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join