It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any contactees here Part 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It has been a month since I posted the first part of this. Much has happened. I have had alot of contact. It is still in "easy" to handle baby steps that grow in frequency and intencity. Over the past month I have seen craft at least once a week if not multiple times a week. As for contact with the people. OI! This is happening at least once a week if not more. Twice I have been visited two time in a single day. I am VERY happy to say that this mornings contact results were freaking awsome! For the very first time I did not flinch. I did not jump. I did not move away. Finally I had the balls to ask "May I please see you all the way?" "May I touch you?" "Can we sit and talk a while?" "Please can you mark me somehow, something obvious, even if it's just for me to see so I know I'm not crazy or full of #?" "Can I hear what the the word 'love' sounds like in your language?"

I did hear a word spoken. I presume it was 'love' but I have no way of knowing. There is no way I can spell it or virbally reproduce it. As for the other things I asked, I was simply told:

"You are not ready yet."

This to me is a lovely thing! I REALLY like the word "yet".

This past Friday night's contact was..... I don't even know how to say what feel about it. This was by a being I have never heard of nor seen before. I only saw it from the neck up. This person was magnificent looking! The skull shape was very similar to a turtle but had squid like eyes. I asked it if it evolved from turtles. When asked that I felt him be confused. After me talking a bit and feeling his answers or lack there of I under went a my first medical proceeure since my implant in my mouth over a month ago. I can go into great detail for anyone who wants it. I remember everything clearly except about 2-4 sentences, since I was awake trough the whole thing. To sum up I think I was administered acupunture. Thats the best I can explain it....... Was I afraid? No. I smiled alot actually. The person's touch was so gentle at times that it tickled. After he left at 8:58pm I fell asleep in less than a second quite literally. I awoke at 9:00pm, just 2 minutes later, with my alarm clock going off and felt like a million bucks. I stumbled around my room trying to wake up and I smelled reptile scent in my room, more specifically fresh water turtle. I work at night by the way.... 30 minutes later I began to feel VERY ill I almost passed out and vomited many times on the way to work. At work I felt worse, much worse..... It was so hard to function even minimally up untill about 3:00am Saturday morning. At that point I could function minimally.

Its fine if you don't believe me at all, your not alone...... I am constantly questioning myself.... I am I crazy? Am I BSing myself? Am I makeing it all up and I don't know it? Why do I question myself? Simply because I do not see them except once or twice. I see projected images into my head of their faces or whole bodies. I get confused looks. I can hear them moveing around, breathing, and makeing vocalizations..... their own languages I guess. There are VERY FEW things that I can cling to with claws, teeth and talons. These very few things are what makes me belive I'm NOT crazy or BSing myself. Such as the night I got my implant. It's such a horrific and constant battle. Some times it bring me to tears. I am in all essences a scientist so I greatly desire proof. Even if it's just for me to see I'll feel better and know I'm not crazy or BSing myself.

Tonight I feel ready to bust out my Digital video cam and film myself sleeping. Even if I just get one sound or vocalization and then the cam cuts out I'll be happy. I'll be much more at peace about all of this.

I can only imagine where all of this is leading to. I can only hope for meaningful contact where we eventually can sit and talk a while or maybe go on a trip some where. I have no idea where this is all leading nor the outcome of it all.

TYVM to all who responded before!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
In case you read the thread "Do you fear ET's or UFO's" I did write some sections of what you read here. I did copy and paste them here. You will see there that I wrote them and I'm NOT stealing other peoples writeings.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
With regular consistent encounters why have you not been able to photograph or record the craft or the beings?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Of course he didn't then he would have proof...
. People should know by now...they will only give you a story without any proof and ask you to have faith in them...yeh right. To ask for proof is simply uncalled for to them. here is thier line of thinking...i saw it so there...nyah nyah...you want proof..i don;t have to give you proof because i know it to be truth and anyone who questions me is close minded...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This is a VERY good and VALID question!

I have finally come to that decision. I was not ready for such a thing but now I feel that I am. I think it was more of a question of sanity being the reason why I did not. Also how would you feel seeing yourself sleeping and then some person walks onto camera beside you? It is very easy to say things for someone who has not had any contact. But actually going through things and haveing to deal with it as well as questioning your sanity because of it all is a different story all togther. Getting something on film would FORCE you to face something you may not be really ready to face just yet.

As I said a VERY good and very VALID question indeed dude! XD

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So you claim they only said one word to you wich you didnt understand but thought it meant love? And then you claim they say in what must obviously be perfect english since you understood it so clearly that "you arent ready yet" So why exactly didn't they tell you what the word was they said in there language? Sorry but it's rubbish like this that makes me rarely visit this section of ATS anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Actually I have been in contact. But it was just once that I am aware of. And I was way too terrified (and incapacitated) to capture evidence. I setup a video camera in my room the day after the incident.

You say you have had numerous consistent encounters. I was mostly wondering why then you didn't put up a sort of surveillance, since you could have done that many times when they were not around right? Especially since you figured they would come back.

Since you are speaking with them of sorts, are you sure they would even be adverse to getting their picture taken?

Do you want evidence? Do you need evidence?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Of course he didn't then he would have proof...
. People should know by now...they will only give you a story without any proof and ask you to have faith in them...yeh right. To ask for proof is simply uncalled for to them. here is thier line of thinking...i saw it so there...nyah nyah...you want proof..i don;t have to give you proof because i know it to be truth and anyone who questions me is close minded...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by riggs2099]

Trust me I do accept what you say. I have been kicking myself in ### for not haveing a camera 2 Fridays ago. The triangle craft I saw was the most magnificent vehicle I've ever seen in my life. I'm also kicking myself for not haveing my camera over a month ago when I got my implant. I do have to got to the dentist soon. So I'll ask to get an x-ray of the left side of my bottom jaw so I can see the damn thing.

You have no idea how many times I've thought of going to NY and checking myself into Bellview. There definitely are days where I think I'm a raveing freaking lunatic!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Valkyr8

Actually I have been in contact. But it was just once that I am aware of. And I was way too terrified (and incapacitated) to capture evidence. I setup a video camera in my room the day after the incident.

You say you have had numerous consistent encounters. I was mostly wondering why then you didn't put up a sort of surveillance, since you could have done that many times when they were not around right? Especially since you figured they would come back.

Since you are speaking with them of sorts, are you sure they would even be adverse to getting their picture taken?

Do you want evidence? Do you need evidence?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

I have actually never asked bro... At the time it doesn't occur to me. I can't really think very straight usually. I'm sure you can understand this. But due to exposerue I am being able to think a bit clearly. This is why I am now able to ask questions of these people. Also, it helps to actually have a camera. This is something that I recently aquired. I'm not a wealthy person so spending a few hundred on a camera is a big thing for me.

Above all I am essentially a scientist, so yes I do crave proof. Even if it is just for me to see. Something! Anything! Like I said even if it's a sound or vocalization and then the camera going dead would be fine for me. But seeing an actual person there is something that I must almost force myself to watch at this point. Though today it would be alot easier for me to watch than say last month. This sort of thing affects every one differently on an emmotional level I'd imagine.

XD

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

To ask for proof is simply uncalled for to them.

It was to my understanding, after reading the OP's story, that even THEY were not completely convinced it was a real encounter. They said themselves that they had no proof, not even personal proof..

And furthermore, if they DID have proof, I doubt that they would be so eager to share it with you. Proof is worthless to those who've had true, honest, REAL encounters (which I assume you have not).

Encounters are similar to dreams in the sense that you can't prove a dream, yet you are fully certain yourself that you DO dream (all of us do). The only hope is for someone who has also experienced a 'dream' to be able to relate to you and believe YOUR dream that you share with them.

"Person 1: I had a dream last night!

Person 2: I don't believe you even had a dream.. prove it!

Person 1: Well.. I can't actually prove I had a dream. You'd just have to believe me.

Person 2: Ah ha! You have no proof? Then you DIDN'T have a dream!"

In the end, this simple-minded nonsense is your train of thought..

If you don't believe in the OP's story, then please just refrain from posting negative comments towards them. Its futile and won't accomplish anything.

Some of us will never really know the truth until we've been there ourselves.. regardless of how much 'proof' anyone could supply us with.

- Mea

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobarto
So you claim they only said one word to you wich you didnt understand but thought it meant love? And then you claim they say in what must obviously be perfect english since you understood it so clearly that "you arent ready yet" So why exactly didn't they tell you what the word was they said in there language? Sorry but it's rubbish like this that makes me rarely visit this section of ATS anymore.

Ah yes, thank you, I did not clearly define this. Vocally I did hear this one word. "you are not ready yet" was not spoken virbally.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

To ask for proof is simply uncalled for to them.

It was to my understanding, after reading the OP's story, that even THEY were not completely convinced it was a real encounter. They said themselves that they had no proof, not even personal proof..

And furthermore, if they DID have proof, I doubt that they would be so eager to share it with you. Proof is worthless to those who've had true, honest, REAL encounters (which I assume you have not).

Encounters are similar to dreams in the sense that you can't prove a dream, yet you are fully certain yourself that you DO dream (all of us do). The only hope is for someone who has also experienced a 'dream' to be able to relate to you and believe YOUR dream that you share with them.

"Person 1: I had a dream last night!

Person 2: I don't believe you even had a dream.. prove it!

Person 1: Well.. I can't actually prove I had a dream. You'd just have to believe me.

Person 2: Ah ha! You have no proof? Then you DIDN'T have a dream!"

In the end, this simple-minded nonsense is your train of thought..

If you don't believe in the OP's story, then please just refrain from posting negative comments towards them. Its futile and won't accomplish anything.

Some of us will never really know the truth until we've been there ourselves.. regardless of how much 'proof' anyone could supply us with.

- Mea

Thank you my dear. But for me not expecting skepticism is just plain foolish. All I ask is that these people are not rude. I accept skepticism as well as people who believe or have been there. Skeptics on occasion bring up good points to think about. As for myself am very scientific. I'd love to have proof, do trust in that. In the future I do hope to have very substantial proof. Ultimately I'd love to speak publicly on this matter. Haveing my own experiences would be a lovely addition. I have been doing extensive research for I'd say at the very least 15 years. But doing research and actually living through something are 2 totally different things. Studying has helped soften the blow I'd say. My persnal experiences aside, I have alot that NEEDS to be said. There are many things people need to know. Having my own proof, in what ever form that may be, would be fantastic.

One thing that science has tought us is simply that people from other star systems DO exist. But no one will ever come out and say it. Our lovely scientists have told us that in our galaxy alone there are about 200 billion star systems. Our galaxy is not even very large, it is mid sized. Our universe may have up to 1 trillion galaxies. Now if you average every galaxy has about 200 billion star systems in it......... HO~LY #### the possibility of haveing NO other life in the universe is a statistical impossability. THIS is what science and the slightest bit of common sence tells us. THIS is the very thing that most humans will deny until they are blue in the face. It is nothing but simple logic. Logic is another thing that humans have a REAL problem with.

Now lets throw in Electrogravitic Propulsion and Zero Point Energy Propulsion and these people from other star systems not only exist but can get here in a VERY low time span from just about anywhere in the universe traveling at the rate of about 100 light years every 1 hour and 40 minutes. If some people don't know what this means, I'll sum it up like this. The Greys can get here from their star system in less than one hour. If I remember correctly, they are from Zeta Reticuli and that is about 37ly away.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ahh ok the old speaking to me thru my mind story. But seriously why wait a couple of weeks to go to the dentist for the x-ray? Go get a doctor to x-ray you right now so there is no chance (or excuse) for this implant to magically dissapear.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ignore Riggs. He frequents all the contactee threads and tells them they're crazy and need psychiatric help. He won't contribute to the thread in any meaningful way, and his form of skepticism is personal attack.

As to the idea of setting up devices to try and capture proof. Go ahead and try it.

They won't capture anything. I've read many accounts of complete failure of these devices.
By the way, if you do capture something beyond evidence that can be debated and debunked by non-believers, they will be taking it from you, or the MIB will show up. Something about military, even time-travel, protocol.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Rofl, I don't think other races would be interested in studiing humans. There's really absolutely nothing special about this race, this planet or even this entire ratchet milkyway we're in. And that's good, nice remote no bother from other races.

Heck if you would ask me for proof of aliens even I would not be able to deliver it in any way. And that I can't outside stories of eons ago (that cannot be proven in any way!) pretty much states it all.
It would be very bad if there was proof of alien races on earth, well for me anyways.

Don't worry, you'll all get to see aliens eventually...ehh...just don't die any time soon.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8
One thing that science has tought us is simply that people from other star systems DO exist. But no one will ever come out and say it. Our lovely scientists have told us that in our galaxy alone there are about 200 billion star systems. Our galaxy is not even very large, it is mid sized. Our universe may have up to 1 trillion galaxies. Now if you average every galaxy has about 200 billion star systems in it......... HO~LY #### the possibility of haveing NO other life in the universe is a statistical impossability. THIS is what science and the slightest bit of common sence tells us. THIS is the very thing that most humans will deny until they are blue in the face. It is nothing but simple logic. Logic is another thing that humans have a REAL problem with.

I agree with your reasoning here, but would like to clarify some of your statements.

1. Science has not taught us that other life exists. The famous Drake Equation gives you a statistical probability of such life existing, so it's plenty reasonable to assume said life exists, but it has simply not been proven. It may seem like I'm quibbling here, but words are important in such matters.

2. Why would no one come out and say it? Plenty of people do.

3. Why are you assuming that people are so hesitant to admit that extraterrestrial life exists? Please remember that there is a HUGE difference between outside life theoretically existing, and assuming said life is coming to earth in saucers and abducting humans.

Now lets throw in Electrogravitic Propulsion and Zero Point Energy Propulsion and these people from other star systems not only exist but can get here in a VERY low time span from just about anywhere in the universe traveling at the rate of about 100 light years every 1 hour and 40 minutes.

This is where you start to tumble in your logic. Electrogravitic Propulsion and Zero Point Energy need to be proven to be actual means of travel, and then you need to prove that other forms of life have developed such technology. Remember Drake's equation? One of the factors in that was the number of such advanced civilizations. You cannot assume they are out there.

The Greys can get here from their star system in less than one hour. If I remember correctly, they are from Zeta Reticuli and that is about 37ly away.

Same problem as the last point. Now you're claiming the existence of a specific type of alien (the beloved Grey), and are claiming to know where they come from.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
People are throwing out a lot of things as fact without backing them up and otherwise making giant sweeping statements.

First of all to the evidence, someone said no amount of proof would be enough for a skeptic or non believer. Lets start with any proof other than an anecdote. Any proof at all. The dream analogy does not work at all and in fact proves the opposite. We know people dream so it is silly to tell someone they did not dream. Funny you would compare dreams, which are fictional events, to contact with aliens. If there was any verifiable evidence it would be looked at with great joy and wonder by all skeptics.

To the person who stated it is impossible for there not to be life in the universe beyond planet earth. I assume you are familiar with Drakes equation.

The Drake equation states that:
N = R* x Fp x Ne x Fe x Fi x Fe x L
where:
N is the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;
and
R* is the average rate of star formation in our galaxy
fp is the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne is the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
fℓ is the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
fi is the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
fc is the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L is the length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

You would like to add in the additional factors that they are smart enough for almost instantaneous travel throughout the universe, that they found us, and that they choose to be secretive about meeting us. At this point your odds are going down the toilet. Now I do not know if you believe in multiple alien races but the chances of that are even more remote.

Please try and use some critical thinking when someone tells you a fantastic story such as the OP.

To the OP if nothing turns up on the X-ray and you can't get photos will you question if these events are actually occurring? I mean this question sincerely - are you on any medication?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biscuit
People are throwing out a lot of things as fact without backing them up and otherwise making giant sweeping statements.

First of all to the evidence, someone said no amount of proof would be enough for a skeptic or non believer. Lets start with any proof other than an anecdote. Any proof at all. The dream analogy does not work at all and in fact proves the opposite. We know people dream so it is silly to tell someone they did not dream. Funny you would compare dreams, which are fictional events, to contact with aliens. If there was any verifiable evidence it would be looked at with great joy and wonder by all skeptics.

To the person who stated it is impossible for there not to be life in the universe beyond planet earth. I assume you are familiar with Drakes equation.

The Drake equation states that:
N = R* x Fp x Ne x Fe x Fi x Fe x L
where:
N is the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible;
and
R* is the average rate of star formation in our galaxy
fp is the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne is the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
fℓ is the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
fi is the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
fc is the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L is the length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

You would like to add in the additional factors that they are smart enough for almost instantaneous travel throughout the universe, that they found us, and that they choose to be secretive about meeting us. At this point your odds are going down the toilet. Now I do not know if you believe in multiple alien races but the chances of that are even more remote.

Please try and use some critical thinking when someone tells you a fantastic story such as the OP.

To the OP if nothing turns up on the X-ray and you can't get photos will you question if these events are actually occurring? I mean this question sincerely - are you on any medication?

See, I told ya it was unlikely.

But honestly, I was already familier with the Drake equation. (no, i didn't knew the name, but then again names of people, formulas and places are unimportant to me).

Fact is that alien races live, and the chances that they meet at earth are indeed incredible small. The sheer numbers of different speculated alien races on this forum is allready way beyond anything that would ever stumble on earth.

Meh, but that equation doesn't mean however that visits are not possible, just unlikely. I am fairly convinced earth hasn't been visited by aliens yet except for one exception and only one and only one alien. And that was 12.000 years ago. Be glad, earth is not ready for alien visitors. Develop decent spaceships and enriched plasma first if ya'll want to meet other alien races.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Rofl, I don't think other races would be interested in studiing humans. There's really absolutely nothing special about this race, this planet or even this entire ratchet milkyway we're in. And that's good, nice remote no bother from other races

That's a pretty cynical and gloomy outlook on our species and our planet. Many do not share that view with you, fortunately.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8
The Greys can get here from their star system in less than one hour. If I remember correctly, they are from Zeta Reticuli and that is about 37ly away.

Earlier you described these beings as resembling turtles and squids. Now they are the Greys? Can you elaborate on this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join