It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 people saw the same thing in the sky. Are we all nutty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Okay... Here we go. I, my grandmother, great grandmother, and mother were eating at a restaurant in St. Augustine, FL ,yes, where the famous Ghost Hunters lighthouse footage was taken! LOL We live right near there and I saw it first. A cloud in the sky that was almost the whole visible sky, I mean like the size of the spaceship that comes into New York in Independence Day, and it was a perfect house. It looked like the White House or the house from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. With 2 huge, perfect Greek looking columns on it! I said do u see that mom, she said omg! Then my ggma and gma looked and said omg I cant believe it, its a house. I didnt say what I saw at first, and they saw the same thing! The waitress came with our drinks and we said, can you do us a favor and look at the sky and tell us what you see?, and she said holy moly, it's a huge house in the clouds! I am a believer in aliens, and what the government would call a "conspiracy theorist" but it was the most awesome thing I have ever seen and probably ever will! I know 4 people and a stranger didn't imagine this gigantic house made of clouds!!! It is just bothering the hell outta me, wondering.........was that a sign, were we all trippin on some food, I just dont know! And by the way I have seen cloud shapes before when I was little, a dog, a bunny, but this was so vivid and perfect! Thoughts anyone???

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Possibly it was a superior mirage:
Superior Mirage
Superior Mirage

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
yes you're nutty. and computer chemicals are good for you: www.rawair.net...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyCanHearUs

Didn't you begin a thread on this same exact topic yesterday?

Why did you begin a new one?

Not trying to be offensive. Just curious.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Wanted some more intelligent answers or theories. That's all. Might be able to find something very worldly about it, ya know like swamp gas is to UFO sightings! LOL

top topics

join