It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bad driving! ARGH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
so you know what really yanks my chain? BAD DRIVING! michigan must have the worst drivers ever, at least compared to indiana's. i drive down there about once or twice a month to visit my fiance, so i think i can compare...

but drivers in michigan... holy god! okay, so we have turning lanes, like anywhere else, with turning lights, like anywhere else as well. well it'll turn yellow, and i'll slow down to a stop. today i had some #er rearended me because i actually stopped for the red light! then he goes on saying it was MY fault because I slowed down too soon. excuse me, dillhole, but that's what you're supposed to do. excuse me for trying to be a safe #ing driver! thankfully, there was no damage to my car, but his minivan has no front end! HAH! take that asswipe... but usually, on average 3 to 5 cars will blow the red light. it's annoying and unsafe. this really needs to be cracked down on by the police!!

another incident... this i went upnorth with my fiance, since she was in town this past week. so anyway, i was doing 80 (70 being the speed limit) in the left lane of a four lane highway. i was passing people, and i didn't want to go any faster (especially since i was driving the minivan). so anyway, this bitch in a little white sedan comes up behind me and starts tailgating me. i was just like whatever, and ignored her. so then she starts flashing her lights, so i thought maybe something was wrong. i couldn't pull over to the right, because there was a semi there. as soon as i got in front of it and could see all of it in my rearview i start to get over. so does she. so i'm like okay, maybe she's just coming alongside to yell something to me. as she comes alongside she gives me the finger and screams "# you asshole!" now what the hell bitch? was that necessary? NO IT WASN'T!! people are so impatient when it comes to driving.

i really hate people who drive unsafely. no wonder it's like the most dangerous and stressful thing someone can do.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Tell me about it.

Today we had a huge fall of snow. Looks like every dumb asses had already changed their tires to summer tires.

I was on the highway, in the left lane, driving at 70 km/h (cuz one idiot was staying ahead of me) and I was passing everybody in the right lane. It was astonishing. All theses numerous morons doing 50/60 km/h ?!?!?!?

I was like "WTF!??!?!" What were they doign? What were they afraid of dammit???!!! The road was alright enough so I could drive easily at 90 km/h (later, after the idiot moved out of my way) , and I don't have any all wheel drive or anything. Just regular good winter tires.

Oh yeah, and when I wanted to enter on the highway....there was this grandma, who I swear, was going at like 50 or 60 km/h in the acceleration lane along the highway ! Now mather what the weather, entering on the highway at such low speed is dangerous, ASS HOLES!!! OLD PEOPLE SHOULDN'T DRIVE!!!

Than I exit the highway, see like 3 car stopped at some corner (must have been a little accident or road exit)

Than they all start and head for the street I was heading, before I had the chance to turn the corner. And like if they were #ing scared or had seen a ghost or something... they were all doing 50 km/h !!!! ON a 80 km/h ROAD!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHTT!!!! That topped it. I had to pass ahead of the 3 idiots (3 cars), than had to pass ahead of another one, later on the same road, who I think wasn't even doing 50...

I hate how people drive sometime...

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by m0rbid]

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
oh god yeah, bad weather just makes it all the worse. i've seen people in their SUVs and trucks doing 85 plus in the snow. it's like what the hell morons!? you're going to kill someone, if not yourself.

new topics

join