It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Media NLP Danger! READ!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I stopped watching MSM for news about a year after 9-11. I watch TV for the reason I have TV...entertainment only, with the exception of the Dog Whisperer.

I remember seeing a video with an expert on NLP pausing and explaining what was happening. Most news shows have never really held my ocular attention for very long, so I had never really noticed the subtle gestures. It became plain to see and I actually watch various shows and even listen to radio talk shows to try to find instances where NLP happens.

Thank you for keeping this awareness alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
I actually watch various shows and even listen to radio talk shows to try to find instances where NLP happens.

Thank you for keeping this awareness alive.

Again, NLP is not some specific thing. For example, if two people are having a conversation, and one person mirrors the other, it may be NLP.. or it may be unconscious. If you are seriously watching media constantly looking for "instances where NLP happens," you will end up going crazy like that guy in "Beautiful Mind" that spent his days drawing connections between newspaper articles.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

"Illuminati, Mind Control, New World Order" Part 1:

video.google.com...=the%20prophecy%20club&emb=0&aq=f&start=0

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Flagged and starred.

Very well done. Man, are we living in 1984 or what?

Pretty soon, things that NEVER happened are going to be regarded as actual facts and things that DID happen as rumors.

Any day now, any day I'm expecting them to come to my house and install that Tele-screen and give me the new edition of new-speak.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How to tell that the MSM is in full propaganda mode and no longer reporting the news;

When there are flow charts on CNN explaining why the bailout is good for you and you should support it, rather than newscasters telling you what people do or do not support.

Solution?

Click.

"Dear Senator,

I dont care how many corporate shills you put on TV to tell me why I should bail out your buddies. The answer is NO."

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have not read all the posts here and not sure wether or not this has already been posted but here we go. Back in the sixties when television was first released in Australia flouride was put into the water for the first time in Australia and all the focuse was put on the floride saying that it was a form of mind control and there was alot of debate about why flouride was needed in our water and at the same time the true mind control mechanism came in without a hickup television has been a tool of the government since its consception the difference is now some of the richest people in the world have stakes in the media and those same people like to have a leash on the governments elect

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

I already explained why it has zero common sense.

1. fear mongering
  2. a lack of education or sources so people could educate themselves

The attitude and modeling techniques are not an inherent part of social beings and social structures, if it were things would be much different.

People have unconsciously used these processes forever but by educating oneself in NLP you can become conscious and have some control over your brain.

I know about transderivation, "bill and frank went to the store and he bought a loaf of bread while his best friend watched"

yeh the media uses it, so does the military, so do schools, advertisers, salesmen..... everyone does, but not everyone does consciously.

I can see how demonizing NLP as manipulative and evil will only have people being afraid of it, and thus not learn it leaving those who do know it with a large advantage, because they know about how the human, mind/body work more efficiently than those who don't know.

NO, by my logic people should go out there and become more educated instead of running around screaming the sky is falling when there is plenty of time left to learn and change things for the better.

techniques that often include highly specialized language and concepts

highly specialized meaning what? .. complex, complicated? difficult? ..

it isn't .. it's very simple and easy

Like I said folks, don't pay attention to the detractors they're just disinfo agents

.... You don't make any sense at all.. saying that sources aren't necessary, .. essentially saying reading the information and learning is "useless"

I come on here providing information and places to research NLP and it's uses and you are calling me a disinformation agent? when you are one way or another belittling the information contained within those books.

So rufusdrak please, take a moment while you sit there and imagine what it would be like to absorb completely all of the information that those books and resources have for you, can we make a solid choice to love learning things the easy way, because it pays to read, into the future we move grandiose problems aside so that way we can all get along to the short-term problems and the long-term solutions to these medium sized quarrels.

I understand the control and negative use in the media, by the military and police, but you are forgetting all the amazing people who are using this stuff to make this planet a more enjoyable place to live.

You're on the wrong team, you can't work against it like that by just creating fear and attention; you have to literally work for the other side, by doing good and educating people on the positive uses.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I believe that if you could prove brain washing or pyscho programming -- beyond a shadow of a doubt -- well -- technically it is a war crime and illegal to do this. and you know that would be all networks faced with Class Action Law Suit well basically, shut them all down. I believe it violates the spirit of the Constitution's first ammendment.. it deprives the average citizen of facts he has a right to know.

* Recording the offending information and you would need a few experts, a whisle blower one that is aware of, or has participated in a covert active dis-information campaign which violated the law, in as such mis-leads the public.
check out the law dictionary for proper wording... after all its a game of (s)words.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
How to tell that the MSM is in full propaganda mode and no longer reporting the news;

When there are flow charts on CNN explaining why the bailout is good for you and you should support it, rather than newscasters telling you what people do or do not support.

Solution?

Click.

"Dear Senator,

I dont care how many corporate shills you put on TV to tell me why I should bail out your buddies. The answer is NO."

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

Thank you sir, star for your post. Exactly what I am talking about. Since when is the news supposed to be 90% editorial opinion and 10% actual reporting of facts such as what the public thinks? Perhaps it shouldn't really be called 'news' anymore, I guess media is a better term but a media for what? Or what type of media. It's becoming so egregious that it's making me very angry.
It's funny how the only site I found a poll asking the public what they thought of the bailout or whose fault they thought the current crisis was, is on a foreign media, I believe russiatoday.com. Not surprisingly 75-80% poll voters said that it's the u.s. government/wall street's fault while only a small fraction voted for "it's no one's fault, just a natural economic progression".

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I believe that if you could prove brain washing or pyscho programming -- beyond a shadow of a doubt -- well -- technically it is a war crime and illegal to do this. and you know that would be all networks faced with Class Action Law Suit well basically, shut them all down. I believe it violates the spirit of the Constitution's first ammendment.. it deprives the average citizen of facts he has a right to know.

* Recording the offending information and you would need a few experts, a whisle blower one that is aware of, or has participated in a covert active dis-information campaign which violated the law, in as such mis-leads the public.
check out the law dictionary for proper wording... after all its a game of (s)words.

These techniques are so subtle that it is impossible to quantify and express them or even charge someone for crimes associated with them.
For example take the deliberate useage by CNN of footage of Georgians attacking civilians and then reading headlines that says "Russia attacks" etc. Suppose you bring it up as some sort of charge, how easy would it be for CNN to simply say "Woops sorry we didn't know because both sides use some of the same equipment so it's hard to tell".
And suppose for an instant that even if that WERE true, it would still be a crass dishonesty of journalistic integrity to show footage of whose origin you were 'uncertain' of and yet SUGGEST the origins of the very same footage by having headlines scrawled all over it pointing towards one side (conveniently the side that you're already siding AGAINST in all of your other underhanded agendas!).

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Guys let me re-iterate the following simple facts:

1. this thread is not meant to be some sort of giant revelation
2. it's not meant to particularly have common sense
3. it's not meant to even particularly provide proof

This thread is a simple REMINDER for everyone to be on the alert. It's sort of a service I'm doing to my fellow man to make sure that you are not all ensnared by these evil entities.

Of course none of this information is new, and of course this has been oft discussed before. But for the nay sayers I HAVE provided some proof even though I really have no interest in digging around news articles for further proof because for the most part this is a reminder for people that already know and understand these basic precepts. If you're living in denial and think that the media is your friend and that I'm exaggerating then that is wholly your problem and I'm sorry to say friend you are in the VAST MINORITY, at least here on our site as you can see most of us have already seen the light and know the truth of these egregious covert actions.
So if you are looking for proof please don't attempt to sneak your request beneath the false veil of requiring proof for others because as you can clearly see most people here don't need to see new proof they have already seen it and see it ON A DAILY BASIS on every major news network, so it's only you the small minority that remains in regrettable delusion. I have posted on page 2 a FLAGRANTLY, WANTONLY, GRATUITOUSLY BLATANT example, look how perfectly structured that NLP job on the yahoo front page was, it's a work of ART, sheer genius at the hands of the illuminati controllers.
So just open your eyes and look around you, be wary be cautious that's all this is, a needed reminder because as you can clearly see things are escalating right now, things are falling apart and as 'desperate times call for desperate measures' they too, the masterminds and global power elite puppet masters, seem to be getting desperate and using more and more blatant disregard for humanity and truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by sos37
I amazed at how popular this thread has gotten. Someone posts unfounded theories and wild accusations against the entities that everyone loves to hate around here, the media and the government, and people fall all over themselves jumping on the bandwagon agreeing with them.

Sounds like we have a disinfo agent here. I clearly pasted a PICTURE on page 2 demonstrating exactly what is going on, it was the front page of yahoo news that is clearly brainwashing and programming people to support the new coming 2nd bailout attempt.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by rufusdrak]

A disinfo agent??? Me?? Seriously?? Actually I'm a middle class taxpayer who prefers to base my decisions and actions off of facts, not half-baked theories.

Let me break down the problems with that "picture from Yahoo" that you posted and why I maintain that people following in YOUR footsteps are acting irrationally:

1. If you're going to post a pic as proof to back up the entire argument of your thread, edit your post on page one and embed the pic in your original post. I wasn't even aware of apic on page 2 until you pointed it out because I didn't bother reading everyone's responses to the dribble you posted, sir.

2. This "screenshot" is missing something - the Yahoo! banner, namely. Just an FYI for the future - I can see from the Yahoo page that this was clearly taken from Yahoo!, but it gives your argument more credibility if you capture the entire screen.

3. Articles at the top of the "Featured" section of Yahoo! routinely link to an OPINION column or an editorial, which is what I think you're seeing here with a headline like "Taxpayers will pay anyway". There's nothing evil about the headline, it's called a TEASER, meant to get you click on the headline so you will read the content. In this case it looks like they resorted to posting a headline that viewers might take exception with and click the link to see what the hell Yahoo! was talking about. Instead of taking exception with the headline, read the content and weigh it - is the opinion of the writer valid? Will taxpayers pay either way? Probably so! If the bill passes then it's at the cost of taxpayers. If it fails, then the nation will see hard economic times while the economy tries to recover. How you got from point A, this headline to point B with what you posted I have no clue.

4. The substory title - "Bill's defeat could lead to a recession"; unless I'm reading that wrong, the key word in that headline is COULD, not WILL or WILL DEFINATELY, WILL MOST CERTAINLY, but COULD. Meaning there is a chance that a recession COULD follow in the wake of the bill's defeat.

Okay, so let's answer the following question - what is a recession? Well, according to this site the official definition of a recession is when GDP or Gross Domestic Product (the total dollar amount of all goods and services produced) is negative for two consecutive quarters or more. So is that headline correct? Yes, it could be. That headline assumes that if the bill fails and no other attempt is made to revive the bailout, then yes, the United States could face a recession.

5. The substory titled - "New Bailout Deal Planned"; that pretty much speaks for itself. Someone in Congress told a reporter that they weren't done with the negotiations and that they would continue to try and make a deal work.

This doesn't say anything about "it's a done deal, so give it up".

Seriously, man. Use some common sense. If using common sense makes me a disinfo "agent" then fine, I prefer facts and common sense to all of this fear mongering anyway. It just frustrates me to see you poison the minds of others with your crap along the way.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

I, for one, have a major distrust of anything MSM. I don't watch TV, and if I happen to be near when others are watching, I cringe.

I keep my news confined to the Internet and the Daily Show (when I might have an opportunity to watch, which is rare these days...).

I agree that they are trying to manipulate the populace with techniques found in NLP, and if we are armed with this knowledge, we will be less susceptible.

Thank you, again.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think it would be MUCH MORE correct to call this NHR, or DHE.... what you are talking about isn't exactly NLP, as NLP is about modeling people, it's what you do with those models that may become a problem, confusion techniques, and some of the other phenomenon you are discussing are hypnotic in nature and would fall under the NHR category, than you have other forms of installation being done more akin to DHE, taking subjective patterns and installing them in other people so they have the same/similar responses the original person did.

Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning
&
Design Human Engineering

I am not really arguing the fact the media and other groups of people are negatively using knowledge against those who don't have it, YOU ARE CORRECT, but I just think you should have taken a slightly different approach to alerting the crowd, don't you want people to have the tools to combat it?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Please will every body stop quoting( Sir )Ron Paul as being the media God of everything ,Involving the NWO and the Illuminati ETC. We are all ,In the free world, I hope able to see the tactics that the Governments of the World including the NWO(USA/UK) etc. And every other so called free nation(Not that there are any)Are able to use. All We want is to Know What You Agents of the N.W.O have install for "Us" I Am a Chieftan of an Irish Kingship of the O` Donovans of County Cork. Many Presidents of the U.S.A were born in My domain ,namely County Cork. I Speak of the Kennedy Clan and Ex President Ronald Regan! Please myself ,all I wish is to Know the plans of yourselves! God bless you`s!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am an investor and trader and watched CNBC throughout this whole crisis.

I am completely DISGUSTED with whole thing. We should all file some complaints to legitimate reporting and journalism outlets--not that this will do anything but it may publicly SHAME THEM. They are being unprofessional and unethical.

This is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Whether you were for the bailout or not...the "reporting" has been a disaster.

ie. Anchors: "WE MUST HAVE THE BAILOUT or we'll be in the Great Depression".

The anchors DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND the bailout or mention alternatives. The bailout was excessively vague with King Henry given broad discretion to do just about anything and was ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

WATCH THE REPORTER IN THIS VIDEO:
ABC News (link): abcnews.go.com...

It was rammed down our throat. And the media doesn't even question it!!!!

As an investor (and former licensed trader)I am particularly disgusted.

When I saw what the media was doing I PULLED ALL MY MONEY OUT of the market and into Treasuries except 25% remaining in Gold to hedge inflation. Even that I am nervous about, not based on fundamentals, but based on their LIES.

This whole crisis was exacerbated by all the LIES IN THE MEDIA in the first place--encouraging the housing bubble like the Time magazine cover, TV shows where people are spending millions on remodels and FLIPPING, real estate agents and companies virtually supporting newspapers and media with major advertising budgets.

THE MEDIA did NOT question anything about the housing bubble until it was already popped. They still are not questioning. Just today, Maria Bartiromo was encouraging people to buy Real Estate, take out loans and use credit..so the economy can get back to normal again!!!!

This is frustrating, watching our country and bank accounts going down the tubes in SLOW MOTION with MORONS and GREEDY BASTARDS in charge, and a large amount of the American people being manipulated into going along with it.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by DayWatch]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by DayWatch]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Good post!

They have been using these techniques for ages.
Personally I don't watch tv, and when we cross paths it simply sickens me, so I don't like to watch, so I don't.

Instead I read, or play outside

People should leave the TVs and internet and play outside more often! Hehe

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

pure energy has certainly done research on quite a few ways to program people. i want to state that NLP(neural lingual programming) is using sound projected to the hearing canals seperatly in both ears. listening to true nlb programing is quite useless without headphones. first step is to stress the mind with sound(white noise) then inject a soothing tone like bells or spacey organ tones into both ears but at slightly different freqs.(439.75hz in one ear and 440.25hz in the other) the mind then creates an average tone (440hz) in the center so to speak. reinforcement can be added by injecting audible phrases into both ear canals or one side or the other depending upon what you are tryng to achive but at a level just under the tones so you don't quite hear them but you do. so becareful of even the music you listen to if it has white noise static ect. the mind will work real hard to put together the slight differences and make what it think it heard. this is just for example of the process and the experts can explain better. it can be put to good use or bad like any technology. most of what has been talked about is really subliminal programing using vision, which basicicly work the same way. stress then relaxation. the method is the same as basic learning in school. stretch the mind and let it relax then add more filling your mind with knowledge.visual and audible programming together make reinforcement faster and stronger. the internet has sites that uses these all the time also so be careful no matter what media you use. but television networks show are called programs for
a very good reason! the eye sees all things the pupil focuses on a specific things so to speak and the mind filters things according to the conditioning of the mind! so please search the web for the experts because there is more on how it works with left hemisphere-right hemisphere, the emotional vs. logical. i just dont have time to explain it all. we know it work we know that the btb use it in all the media sources including music!
but the best advice i can offer is to guard your eyegates and your eargates so you can know the deception when it come your way!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join