It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most All Conspiracy Questions Can Be Answered Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Attention ATS!!!! Do you know how to survive a nuke? The best news I have for you is that you don't have to, but time is running out. Please stop fighting and debating each other about Religion and Politics, time is running out. Don't let the real criminals, murderers and rapists get away with their wreckless acts anymore.

What you know as prophecy is nothing more that an actual plan that is being carried out, as the son of man of this generation we can nopt tolerate this anymore.

Please watch part one of many films as well as the entirity of these films. It tells the story of the elites do not want you to know.

Warning: If you are not well versed in conspiracy theory, this documentary will change your life as you know it for the duration of your life.

The Ring of Power

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting...

Money is the big root of problems when pressure is
involved is the investment.

With money invested in war and making money the rest
is restricted in their investment to go to sub prime
loans.

Investment in true capital goods have been suppressed by
the Science Dictatorship.

Is it all the elites and their followers.. I guess so.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah, this has got to be right up there with all the other documentaries that are to important to miss. I hope some more people will take the time to view this 5-6 hour gem so we can get some good discussion going, I found the part about Jesus particularly interesting.

join