It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diebold is following me AHHHHH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So Im on my way to class today and guess what is behind me as I turn onto campus. A Chevy pickup with "Diebold" written on the side. Hmm. Didnt go to campus either, just drove past once I turned in. Came out of nowhere that truck. At first I though oMG im on the red list ahhhhhhhhhhh! Then I thought for all of two seconds and knew they were just cruisin. For a second I got scared. Not because of the truck, but because I've become so paranoid. I think everyone is feeling a little more paranoid these days. Happy thoughts Happy thoughts lol

Seriously noticed that? Every other thread is someone being overly paranoid! (*cough* TRAIN CARS *cough*) Its getting a little ridiculous.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by MJND1990]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MJND1990

If you have a problem with someone's post, why not take it up in the proper forum? This has nothing to do with the NWO and was a classless post.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by MJND1990

If you have a problem with someone's post, why not take it up in the proper forum? This has nothing to do with the NWO and was a classless post.

I apoligize. I was only using that as an example. It seems everyone is getting a little paranoid on ats recently. just bringin it up.

join