It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being distracted, once again, from something big?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Soooo gang, do you think we are being distracted with this $700bil bailout affair and the economic impact it is causing?

Timing is pretty interesting: upcoming elections in two countries (USA and Canada), I also notice Celestial events mentioned too (Mercury Retrograde), etc.

The whole world is brewing about this bailout affair and so isn't it a perfect opportunity to cover something else being done in the background. But what?

This other thing would have to be pretty big and pretty important for them to use such a huge card like an economic turmoil of these proportions.

If you all recall, it is a common tactic, which still eludes majority of modern people, where you'd drum about something on the front page and then somewhere on page 12 there's a short blurb in the corner about what's really being done unnoticed.

You are all aware to some extent that these bastards have been playing the same old deck of cards over and over again and it worked every single time. I guess we are that dumb not to notice the cards are marked...

History repeats itself, always, and it is sad that we can't see the big picture (hard to have all the factual data right at hand), but if we could what would that be?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
1/ Gold was sold cheap ages ago (Fort knox is empty)

2/ $700,000,000,000.00 bill rejected

3/ Oil price crashes

4/ Market shares crash (largest single day ever)

5/ Federal Reserve prints $630,000,000,000.00 bailing out bankers ... see bloombergs

6/ Bankers buy up cheap shares and oil futures.

7/ People run on gold and silver already in the hands of the Elite ...

8/ massive gold and silver value increase

9/ future massive oil price rise

10/ stock increases

Bankers get ownership of the whole ballpark.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One week later, the Bill has been accepted, markets are in limbo and we have those Oct 7/14 predictions coming up. So let's see what happens...

Isn't it funny that they found Steve Fossett's remains around the same time this bailout bill was discussed. And they kept drumming about Steve's remains on the brainwasher box all day, alongside the bailout bill.

One would think that $700bil is sorta more important than remains of a single human, seeing that the bill indirectly affects the whole World...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think we will have a lot of answers within the next 12-24hrs. International markets start opening around 12amEST with the big one being the London bank at 6amEst.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think that we are definately being distracted. That whole bailout package was so huge that it is going to take time to dissect it all and find the true fallout so to speak. I followed quit a few interesting pieces about the banks no longer having to have any money on reserve any more and that definately worries me. I don't use cash a lot, but I don't want anyone taking it away from me either.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I can hardly wait for morning.

I can hardly wait for morning (line 2)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I have started another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Morning just came for the Europeans.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Isn't the "d-day" tomorrow, the 7th and then the 14th?

Just looking at all the chatter on other subjects, these predictions line up one after another. Heck, I am running out of room in my calendar to book all these "endings".

I wish there was a way to just get the facts and filter out all the BS that is being served to us. Then we'd know for sure what the name of the tune is...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How sad is that...we've become so used to our governments ploys that the minute they point in one direction, we know now to look in the other!

And yes, it's already Oct. 7th in Europe and Asia...and already the markets are opening with losses.
World Market News

[edit on 6-10-2008 by starsyren]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I know personally I'm being distracted from something big, and I REALLY wish I could get back to it

AB1

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

You won't be distracted if you're smart.

You know what's going on, right, so you should be fine!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All i know is that I'm ready for tomorrow, if something does happen then I'm a true believer if nada happens then i remain on both sides.

I've read a lot on these forums and the past few days some of the predictions have come true, so this could be the last one to set it in stone for me.

For Tomorrow!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Something is definitely brewing.

I too have many suspicions... started a thread in Above Politics Economic Smoke & Mirrors that touches on the Department of Defense's missing trillions & the ushering in of the new North American Currency... the Amero.

new topics

top topics

join