It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductee surgery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I foudn this site while sufing around ...you might have already been here before..

.Late in the afternoon of Saturday,August 19, 1995, Dr. Roger K. Leir with the assistanceof a general surgeon, took his scalpel and made a 3/4" incision down the inner half of the big toe of a patient who was lying on her back. Patricia Connely*, a former abductee, was about to undergo an exploratory surgery to remove two anomalous foreign objects which were lodged in her big toe. Pat Patillo* was focusing his video camera on the area being incised, thus recording the entire proceedings for posterity. A direct, live video feed was being sent to a 12-inch TV monitor in a room adjacent the operation room where six to seven people, myself included, sat in eerie silence watching the proceedings in living color. I can state, with a degree of certainty, that none of us had ever witnesse an event quite like this.

link

here is the main site link

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He claims to have removed 10 of these.

So where's the evidence? If I had some sort of weird implant I'd removed from a patient's body, I'd want it authenticated and taken to as many labs as possible to prove my claim. Any "forensic pathologist" (as he says he is) would know how to preserve evidence and would have a whole huge list of people to turn the evidence over to.

It's been 8 years and all we've seen are claims that sell books on weird theories (the aliens=progeria is about the lamest one of these) full of bad science.

Where's the evidence?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Pictures or Video footage would make me beleive this.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A few years ago, I saw on television a program about this very sort of thing, except, the "foreign object" was in a woman's arm. After the doctor removed it, he actually showed it on screen. It was approximately 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch long, "football" shaped, and concaved on one side. In addition, the doctor also said that it appeared to be made out of silicone.

top topics

join