It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling NASA/Griffin Email Leaked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
They should come clean and admit to the secret shuttle and space launch program they have had up and running from the early 1970s. Then we would see NASA go 'wow look, we do have military access to space after all' and be all amazed at this program and its ability to haul massive loads into space.

But they never will admit that now would they? Buzz Aldrin has a few answers to this puzzle. Wonder if he will ever spill the beans?

This is a BINGO! type answer.

Whether you believe that there is a secret base or anything like that (there is, by the way), there is nothing left to believe except that there is a secret space station and secret shuttle missions.

Zorgon has provided the proof of the DoD Space team, and Jack provided us with the evidence.

Either they have a secret corp up there doing stuff, or they are just dumping fresh fruits and veggies into LEO, too. I know which one i think is more likely.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Whether you believe that there is a secret base or anything like that (there is, by the way),

So...to deny ignorance, we do not prove these things, we just repeat them and hope that sticks? I am dying to see proof of any of these things and all I get is more talk that they exsist.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus

So...to deny ignorance, we do not prove these things, we just repeat them and hope that sticks? I am dying to see proof of any of these things and all I get is more talk that they exsist.

you are a very new poster here, so i can understand that you have missed the information the multiple times Zorgon has presented it.

Click the link in my signature. It will take you to the Pegasus Research website (www.livingmoon.com). There you will find loads of evidence.

There is little "proof" of anything. If there were, we wouldn't be here discussing it as a "conspiracy", now would we?

But, as i said, there is lots of evidence. Enough that I am convinced. Thus, my personal journey.

A couple of things, though....

....if the DoD wasn't in space, why the need for:

jra

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
NASA has an annoying habit of trying to reinvent the wheel. They should make something out of the stuff they already have. Instead, they want billions to research, design, and build a whole new platform from scratch.

But the Ares is being built out of the stuff they already have. Personally I'd rather see NASA get billions to build something completely brand new. And building a brand new rocket isn't reinventing the wheel. No more so than an automotive company making a new model of car.

I would cut the front end off of the shuttle and make that my new module. Its plenty roomy for seven, I think. Make the necessary modifications, pick a rocket, and send that bad boy up. Put a heat shield on its back side and land it like the Russians or dunk it in the ocean.

It's not that simple. Those necessary modifications may end up costing you more time and money (and plenty of headaches). I can't even begin to imagine the amount of re-engineering required to make your idea work. It would be better and probably cheaper in the long run to go with something completely new.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
jra, you ain't kidding.

i don't know how our astronauts were able to make it onto the moon and back without exploding. The electric potential is enormous.

When a helicopter flies over Niagra Falls it can built up a HUGE static charge. Enough to make the chopper explode when it lands.

That is just from the power of the water. Imagine the charge you would get as you sit on the moons surface. Bombardment...electrons from the sun and gamma rays from the moon itself.

There is an interesting video floating around here somewhere relating to just this issue. Maybe its owner will throw it out there for discussion...but that isn't for me to decide.

Needless to say, they are just beginning to discover what folks like Wallace Thornhill have been saying for quite some time: its all electricity. Everywhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
plucky was being silly, I think.

Doesn't the Army have a space department, too?
www.globalsecurity.org...

I don't understand why the Mercury/Apollo platform wasn't upgraded a little and used. Yes, NASA engineers like to reinvent the wheel because that is how to get recognition...

WTF is there to do now though that there isn't a gap filler for the current situation other than go up and back with Russia? The problem is there (not really a problem since we have a "mastery" of LEO now :lol
and that's that. Getting back to the moon is better served by drones, in my opinion. Less stuff to go wrong and less people die when robot does the work.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I agree drones would work wonders. Take a small group of solar powered drones that are programed to auto build a small solar powered factory that can in turn make more builder drones and there ya go! After you have a few dozen let em build some above ground and underground settlements for humans and you have a good base ready for whoever wants it.

Plus in the future due the same on other planets and even stars. Combine this with self growing humans that start in artificial tubes and you have a self sustaining colony.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
They need to partner further with Scientology. That way, space exploration will naturally discover its true course.

Are you serious -.-?....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinoking

who's to say that this hasn't already happened?

There are some images of, i believe Tsiolkovsky crater, that show a sphere that has moved out of what looks like a cave on the edge of the crater.

I would have to scour the John Lear's Moon thread to find the image...but you might be able to find it on the website in my signature.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
the name is Zorgon not Zargon...

he got your made up name wrong!

it is made up, and he got it wrong!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join