It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Market Fraud, A Recap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are todays stock numbers:
Dow Jones Industrial Average
10,365.45 -777.68 / -6.98%
Nasdaq Composite Index
1,983.73 -199.61 / -9.14%
S&P 500 Index
1,106.42 -106.85 / -8.81%

WOW! Everyone is freaking out; turn on the news. Unfortunately for me, while most are peeing themselves, I can't help remember previous post and be mad ass hell! This is a recap of memorable sources. Coincidence?

Stock Market is a Fraud

As previously discussed here,
we all know the stock market is rigged.

I was able to track down Reinhardt
(I connected the dots and I'm 99.9% sure
it's the name of his college) and invited him
to reveal his secrets in detail here tonight at 8 p.m. (NY time):

www.talkshoe.com...

For those who haven't heard:
Last year, a message board poster at Google Groups
accurately predicted a stock market meltdown
for March 15, 2008...

... If you remember, the 2nd worst market crash started on
precisely March 15th of 2008.

Coincidence? Get this:

This same message board poster accurately
predicted last week's market meltdown...
down 503.99 on September 15th --
way back in July.

And the next big date is coming up next month.

Listen to the call right from you very own computer here:
www.talkshoe.com...

Do you still think the stock market is legit'?

If you are curious about Reinhardt, here is his google post that made headlines....
***Original Reinhardt Post***
View here

From: reinhardt - view profile Date: Fri, Jul 18 2008 10:36
"Crash is in September."
yup
and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Sept 15 this organization below.. runs the show
www.legatus.org...
the money laundering occurs just prior to the pilgrimage to rome and
the checks are written during the pilgrimage and the checks clear by
September 14 and the negative news leaks out (something along the
lines of "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage) then
they start crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II

SOX II will certainly protect the working class' nest-eggs fur sure!

Now for the goodies.
The talkshoe interview info reads:
Listen to 09/22/2008 08:00 PM EDT

October Surprise Revealed (with Markus Allen) Most October surprises involve politicians... but this October surprise plans to be quite very different... ... Markus Allen returns to the broadcast to reveal a secret, premeditated plan for the stock market to crash for the week of October 2nd.... that happens to be the same week the Army plans to train for a new "dwell-time mission" -- patrolling the streets of America in the case of an emergency. According to the ArmyTimes.com, "... An on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks" is going to be on full alert the same week a planned collapse of the economy is planned.... right here in the USA. Join Markus Allen, Dave,Dexter and JIm as we analyze this new intelligence and come up with calm, rational strategies to handle this potential event -

So what do we have? Three accurate predictions: March, September and October. Reinhardt predicted March and September, then we have the talkshoe interview which calls for a crash the week. I ask again, is this all coincidence? What are your thoughts?

My thoughts? I think that this is all a manipulation of the stock market to pass the mortgage bailout. Watch the news; they are saying that it is the only way to fix this problem. There are just too many coincidences for me to call this chance. Like I said, watch your TV closely and it will scare you. We are being manipulated and lied to folks.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Draves]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

I believe, personally, that there is a treasonous core of conspirators at the heart of this accounting contrivance. I would, had I the authority, insist that a criminal investigation be carried out. The national sentiment is and always has been clear, and clearly expressed.

There is NO doubt that the people are against nearly every aspect of this 'license to get away with it'. Yet the debate is STILL engaged in about how to 'massage' the bail out (rescue?) into reality.

We will CLEARLY see the mechanism of propaganda in play here. It is absolutely inconceivable that the tool will NOT be used to convince us. I believe that first tool, the perennial FEAR factor, will be robustly deployed. I hope I'm wrong and wiser heads can make their voices heard above the 'talking heads', past the lawyers and word crafters, past the 'celebrity' elites and politicians.

We are at a crossroads, I believe, a nexus where the ploy is weak. If the popular opinion can be that the concept of the FED is a failed market weapon, and we begin to produce American Dollars by our virtue as a sovereign state, we can completely overthrow the paradigm of the Central Banking gimmick.

To the offenders:

I mean no disrespect, yet I offer none. You may commend yourselves for the brilliant execution of dazzlingly simplistic but coherent strategy. Monopolize the currency. Nicely done. But now there is an opening to explore who you are. Go ahead, blast away with your propaganda cannon. You're gonna be surprised.

By the way, drawing all your currency into fewer banks to prepare for a well-defended strategic withdrawal?

But what do I "know"? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My biggest thought is that the Southeast has had little to no gas for three weeks... Little to no gas means little to no food. Little to no meds. Little to no patience.

And as people reach their breaking points the US army has been called in just in time for the stock crash.

You know what its called. You can figure out the whys and what will happen. This is why to them all I can say is good luck. My our nation be better afterwards.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I apologize for my imaginative ramblings..., I have had one too many, I suspect.

- Good night.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
My biggest thought is that the Southeast has had little to no gas for three weeks... Little to no gas means little to no food. Little to no meds. Little to no patience.

And as people reach their breaking points the US army has been called in just in time for the stock crash.

You know what its called. You can figure out the whys and what will happen. This is why to them all I can say is good luck. My our nation be better afterwards.

Damn! That hadn't occurred to me.

Bad thoughts.... I hope the value of patriotism and duty are not perverted.

OK - last comment .... Thx

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

No need to apologize. Your "imaginative ramblings" were well put, and added a well needed analysis to my unimaginative ranting. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
just thought id like to add this. i feel it is significant.....

By STEVEN A. HOLMES
Published: September 30, 1999
In a move that could help increase home ownership rates among minorities and low-income consumers, the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will purchase from banks and other lenders.
The action, which will begin as a pilot program involving 24 banks in 15 markets -- including the New York metropolitan region -- will encourage those banks to extend home mortgages to individuals whose credit is generally not good enough to qualify for conventional loans. Fannie Mae officials say they hope to make it a nationwide program by next spring.
Fannie Mae, the nation's biggest underwriter of home mortgages, has been under increasing pressure from the Clinton Administration to expand mortgage loans among low and moderate income people and felt pressure from stock holders to maintain its phenomenal growth in profits.

g

''Fannie Mae has expanded home ownership for millions of families in the 1990's by reducing down payment requirements,'' said Franklin D. Raines, Fannie Mae's chairman and chief executive officer (and current Obama advisor) . ''Yet there remain too many borrowers whose credit is just a notch below what our underwriting has required who have been relegated to paying significantly higher mortgage rates in the so-called subprime market.''

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
did you all catch the date of the above article...?

top topics

join