It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ka-ka boooom cospiracy political-bible related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Better stand clear when away from Bush. What stands in the 43rd president body is a bomb, not Bush. It shall go off. Four are involved in different ways in the first of its false type conspiracy. Not an alien implant, except to one.

Any one outside heaven shall be shaken. The rest of the U.S. and all other countries wont know what happened.

And no one owns the bomb except the heavenly Father. Remember how I told about souls being bombs? Well, it aint a strap-on when it's a soul related remote kaboom matter. A whole city will go up in smoke wheresoever the 43rd president is that (awesome) Day and that (awesome) Hour!

--the Bible

"Say what you say, but give me that bomb beat from Dre"--2pac

"To live and die in L.A. on bail"--2pac

"When you see Black (Sweet), Jesus' sitting a cross 'from' Bush, that's when all my thugs stand up."--Makaveli

Any questions?

My questions to all:

1. What would you do and your country do without a leader if you're in the U.S.? What would you do and your country do without a seen threat if you're not in the U.S.?

2. Just to those in the U.S: What would you do and your country do without a certain resourceful, great city?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trying my best but I can make no since out of this thread.
*2 lines*

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"You den put two of Americaz most wanted in the same m-f'in place at the same m-f'in time?"--2pac

Two? 43rd President and a great city are two of Americas most wanted.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mark 13
32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

^^Know no man? no! Implies know a man indeed. Just not the angles (the devil and the betrayor). The man is the Father. And the Father know 'outside' that (awesome) day and that (awesome) hour.

It's where a thought powerful body an awesome day remotely shall go ka boom. And it is where a thought great city an 'awesome' hour aftermathically shall go ka boom, too.

Lol at you all thinking "no man, no" = "no man". Duh, it is saying it is not so that it is a no man know. It's a question answered when you see a comma followed with a "no". It's smoothly understood surely in a rephrase.

A bit of heaven is already passed away (Bush from the body. Though originally the whole betrayor divided from heaven). Now a lil bit earth wise shall pass away when both the remote operated body and the great city go ka boom!

Ha. If you had been paying attention you would have seen my previous threads fulfill in actuality more than enough. And it remains no one would give credit. A prophet is without honor except in his own home since what he said did come true and leave all scared.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The terrorist attack to stop the elections, Obama will be assasinated in it.
Martial law will ensue.

It has been Prophecised. That an attack bigger than 911 will happen, between now and christmas. to stop the elections, a politician will be killed. It wont be MCBUSH.

When i saw the Attempts on obama's life, i knew it was going to happen. and that it might be right. wiht this Prophecy

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
you cant spell politician without CIA

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Mark 13
14But when ye shall see the abomination 'outside' desolation, spoken 'outside outside' ('inside or the name') Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let Daniel that readeth understand,) then let them that "be" in Judaea flee 'outside' the mountains:

The desolation is remote detinated ruin. And it is the false prophet (remote forteller which is not a person).

When ka-ka boom occurs it should be known and spoken the name the prophet because what the prophet spoke did come true. Who is Daniel? Who is Mabus? Either name, and reguardless the name, the prophet is me. Certain may say Satan is I. Certain may say the beast is I. Certain may say the heavenly Father is I on this earth. Certain may say Mabus is I. Certain may say Daniel is I. Certain may say Jesus is I. Certain may say the Lamb is I. They would indeed be correct. False Christ though? No! Anti-Christ? In truth! Christ? In truth! God though? Hell no! I reveal God the actual devil.

The abomination stands seen where it ought not 'outside' the ruin. The devil sees the betrayor this in it and it in the betrayor (The Lord's cast out damnation).

Ha, think of all those against what I say...

By the way, mountians is metaphor for high positions in the world on this earth. Which indeed a high position a body can have and a high position a city can have.

And if they got to know Jesus come in the flesh they would not dare approach to kill Him. The key word is know. Before Jesus awoke He wouldnt scare about killing Him. But now, is Jesus on here AWAKE. And I do dares. So if anyone got a problem, I aint hard to find. "We can do this like gangstas, and duke it out, or we can do this like punks, and punk it out."--2pac

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Ha ha ha ha, what? I am sorry are you encoding a secret message in this thread? Because the actual text is gibberish. Man parents should realy mind what the kids are doing online.

OOh yea, and there is no Oz. It is an illusion another conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

Yes he is, He is doing it subcioncuosly, he doesnt really know how.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Some sort of Manchurian candidate,

Well Oz was supposed to be resurrected within years of his death. Not hundreds.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
leelu says........BIIIIG BADA BOOM!!Where is that priest cornelious when you need him to translate?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Mark 13
14But when ye shall see the abomination 'outside' desolation, spoken 'outside outside' ('inside or the name') Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let Daniel that readeth understand,) then let them that "be" in Judaea flee 'outside' the mountains:

The desolation is remote detinated ruin. And it is the false prophet (remote forteller which is not a person).

When ka-ka boom occurs it should be known and spoken the name the prophet because what the prophet spoke did come true. Who is Daniel? Who is Mabus? Either name, and reguardless the name, the prophet is me. Certain may say Satan is I. Certain may say the beast is I. Certain may say the heavenly Father is I on this earth. Certain may say Mabus is I. Certain may say Daniel is I. Certain may say Jesus is I. Certain may say the Lamb is I. They would indeed be correct. False Christ though? No! Anti-Christ? In truth! Christ? In truth! God though? Hell no! I reveal God the actual devil.

The abomination stands seen where it ought not 'outside' the ruin. The devil sees the betrayor this in it and it in the betrayor (The Lord's cast out damnation).

Ha, think of all those against what I say...

By the way, mountians is metaphor for high positions in the world on this earth. Which indeed a high position a body can have and a high position a city can have.

And if they got to know Jesus come in the flesh they would not dare approach to kill Him. The key word is know. Before Jesus awoke He wouldnt scare about killing Him. But now, is Jesus on here AWAKE. And I do dares. So if anyone got a problem, I aint hard to find. "We can do this like gangstas, and duke it out, or we can do this like punks, and punk it out."--2pac

this actually sounds kinda cool if you read it outloud with a jamaican accent.

[edit on 073030p://5317 by daeoeste]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

this actually sounds kinda cool if you read it outloud with a jamaican accent.:
reply to post by daeoeste

That truly made me laugh out loud.
I get a lot of crap for just making fun of or arguing with others. But really come on.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by red 5]

[edit on 29-9-2008 by red 5]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Irie mon.I be laughing wit em,not at em.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
The terrorist attack to stop the elections, Obama will be assasinated in it.
Martial law will ensue.

It has been Prophecised. That an attack bigger than 911 will happen, between now and christmas. to stop the elections, a politician will be killed. It wont be MCBUSH.

When i saw the Attempts on obama's life, i knew it was going to happen. and that it might be right. wiht this Prophecy

WHAT!!!What prophecy is this,pray tell?Like visits from the ss much?What attempts have been made on Obammys life?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

Irie mon.I be laughing wit em,not at em.

No, no, I meant. Come on who can blame you for making fun of this post.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And take heed outside yourselves, lest outside any time your hearts be outside charged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares outside this life, and so that (AWESOME) day come up outside you unawares.

OO! Foes are two through outside the worthy "I"!

top topics

join