It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush my be lying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I for one do not belive that Bush is going to follow through with his 'Scape 2015' plan. I think that maybe, just maybe; he's lying to get support for his campaign. He sure as Hell didn't give out the jobs he promised, so what in the world makes you think that is he can't give 60 million Americans decent jobs, how can he send humans to Mars and build a Moon base????????? Anyone else think the same?????

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydralisk58
I for one do not belive that Bush is going to follow through with his 'Scape 2015' plan. I think that maybe, just maybe; he's lying to get support for his campaign.

AHHH! Ya think? Pretty analytical of you, Sherlock. Dude, this guy has been lying since BEFORE he got into office while on his campaign run.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Bush lying? No, come on. You're joshin' me. Not Bush. He is the epitome of honesty, didn't you know?...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There's no way his statements weren't political, and he pretty much killed NASA.

The Apolo program cost well over 120 billion dollars to do, and he's pledged 15. We have to redevelop the technology all over again, so it's going to be a bit more costly.

Also, he made sure that the spacestation is kept, while hubble is going to be canned. And he wants to continue the routine shuttle flights, each of which cost over $250 million. So the cuts will have to be made to the scientific programs not in the public eye, which means NASA will lose a lot of private funding when they stop researching things like zero gravity crystal growing and medicinal cultures.

But only time will tell, perhaps NASA can pull it off. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edit: At least someone backed up their opinion rather then just throw mud.

[Edited on 3-23-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Bush my be lying.

I dont know, only one way to tell.......Was he talking?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
of course bush lies...did you forget the whole wmd situation already???

btw...if you do a search on "bush lies" you will finds lots of documented evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Bush Lies: Results 1 - 10 of about 1,840,000. Search took 0.14 seconds

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I believe he's lying. I also beleive he used that Space 2015 sceme to get support for his campaign. To me it doesn't make any sense to use that when we're in the middle of a war with Iraq. Bush has broken alot of promises in this Adminstration. He turned a strong economy into a weak economy. More 2.5 million jobs were lost and gas prices are the highest in history.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
AHHH! Ya think? Pretty analytical of you, Sherlock. Dude, this guy has been lying since BEFORE he got into office while on his campaign run.

I wonder what his first words were when he was a baby ... He probably lied then too.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Bush my be lying.

Bush bashing is always funny...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weise

Originally posted by Amuk

Bush my be lying.

Bush bashing is always funny...

Its really not fair......He makes it sooooooo easy

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It looks like this thread has degenerated into something that belongs in the mud pit, rather then in Space 2015...

new topics

top topics

join