It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will commence soon with/without some form of bail out being passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Read it and think about it. I have no sources but it is extremely logical. The U.S. is having issues with the middle east, then out of no where the economy is doing horrible ... and a plan is developed that will increase the nations debt a lot. It's a perfect set up if you think about it ... growing hate in the U.S. for the middle east by feeding the citizens hate propaganda towards the middle east ... obsession ring a bell? Soon after the bail out is passed (which some form of it will be) the U.S. will have an amazing increase in inflation, and the citizens will complain more and more until there is a terrorist attack that will be lead by Osama some how and their money and supplies will have come from Iran/Palestine/maybe North Korea somehow. This is the perfect setup... the people are looking for a way out of economic turmoil ... then a terrorist attack 'magically' happens and the U.S. blames it on the ones it wants to go to war with .... and the people will follow thus boosting the economy and the filthy 'war lords' pockets....

What do you think? how long do you think it will be til we see the beginning of WW3 after the bail-out is passed?

edit: i was thinking it could also happen before any bail out is passed if it takes too long the U.S. will just do the terrorist attack then will blame it on some countries go and fight them .... "boost the economy and the filthy war lords pockets" and skip the whole thought of a bail out....

[edit on 29-9-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think WW3 can start at any moment. But i really doubt congress will pass a bailout bill. There are too many people who are not on the same side of the NWO and will never vote for that bill to be passed.

I think WW3 will be more likely to happen without a bailout bill and with a bailout bill. No bailout bill will mean more economic hard times for the whole world.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Well, I guess maybe no one told you this, but the bail out failed. There is no passing so there can be no WW3 right? Unless you are talking about a new bailout or something.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

WW3 started on 9/11/2001.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by memememe

Well by that logic you may as well say there has only ever been one world war... 1914 - present day.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I was trying to get this across, but my threads got deleted for 'Advertising'
There where 2 free books on just this. If ats would allow i will post a link.

It is supposed to ahppen at the end of the year. IM moving to switzerland.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Well by that logic you may as well say there has only ever been one world war... 1914 - present day.

I think at that point it's semantical. You could say it's been 4,000 years or 300,000 years depending on view point.

IMO WW3 started 9/11/2001 but we're all agreeing to the same thing

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

I think at that point it's semantical. You could say it's been 4,000 years or 300,000 years depending on view point.

IMO WW3 started 9/11/2001 but we're all agreeing to the same thing

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I say we all move to Australia cuz nothing interesting ever happens there lol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i know that the bail out bill was defeated, but i'm saying that there will eventually be a bail out bill put in place ... i mean look at how much the dow market went down and how much bush is pressing for this ... i'm sure with some well placed bribes there will be some type of bail out plan put into effect ... and ww3 definitely didn't start yet (now_then makes a good point)... what's going on in the world right now is just small compared to a world war ... there's just little battles here and there nothing that the whole world is involved in (like one half of the world against the rest) just the us/others fighting terrorists ... and some other small battles between countries i.e. russia/georgia ... these are not considered part of a world war .....

[edit on 29-9-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

top topics

join