It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic false flag ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Everything we are seeing, from the subprime mortgage scandal to the selling and posturing of bad debt to the $750 billion bail out...errr exuse me "rescue plan" to the -750 point crash of the stock market today...it is all being staged.

This has been planned for years now. An economic false flag manipulated and perpetrated by the elites to wreck our economy and devalue our currency. This is no accident, no unfortunate set of circumstances as they would have you believe.

This is an orchestrated hostile take over of our nations economy. In my eyes it is as plain as day and as transparent as glass. We are being manipulated, this crash is being brought about on purpose.

We all saw it coming, we all knew one day they would repeat 9/11, but this time instead of blowing up buildings they will rob us blind and strip us of everything Americans have worked for their entire lives. Millions of people are going to face financial ruin, and millions more are headed for certain poverty.

How long now have we all known about the NAU? They told us it was coming, they only needed to figure out a way to make Americans so desperate they would accept anything. I believe we dodged the first bullet fired in this war on the American people today when this hi jacking was averted by Congress.

So here is the $75,000,000,000 question.

How long before the Amero rears it's ugly head?

Bet your last worthless American dollar that it is on it's way. By the time we are done being fleeced desperate Americans will be begging for any change that they can get. Here comes the friendly Fed (the same crooks who did this to us all) with a great new plan and a shiny new currency that would promise a new start.

Then come the camps, then the borders disappear, then the NWO has its way with us all for the next century.

This is all my opinion of course, and I hope to God I am wrong. But tell me this isnt playing out just like we were warned!! Tell me this isnt reading like the twisted plot of an Orwellian nightmare.

So there it is....I am calling it ahead of time. I predict that the Amero will be printed and in circulation no later than November 2009. Anyone else care to speculate?

It is almost too unbelievable, and I wouldnt believe it myself if everything didnt point in this exact direction.

Has this all been masterfully orchestrated?

[edit on 9/29/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I agree with you Blackops...it has smelled this way from day one..............

"Im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round"

The drama is enormous...the outcome desired by 'the other side' is obvious.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Has it occured to anyone else that THIS is the reason that the FEMA camps have been constructed?

This is the culmination of the Patriot Act and the FEMA coffins and the entire shebang. They have known that an economic collapse was coming all along. Prperations have already been taken by the ones who are in the loop, their money will be safe, their interest has already been looked after.

Maybe THIS is the reason Bush bought all of that property in Paraguay?

The economy collapses, the masses become desperate, food stops shipping, public works departments begin to lag and fail, a box of cereal will soon hover around $10 and a gallon of gas will be around $8 USD. Before you know it masses of people are hungry and angry and poor and just like that, the entire sustem fails.

Then come the friendly contracted law enforcement and military to scoop up and take away the "problematic citizens" and before you know it, martial law is declared.

I know it all sounds far fetched, but to me I have seen an entire sequence of recent events that now seem to all fall together somehow.

Again, I hope I am dead wrong. But Im afraid that I am closer to the truth than even I want to admit.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I have assumed that this was the Economic 9/11 since this was thrust upon us 2 weeks ago. Especially when they proposed that original 3 page bill that they were trying to push through as best they could. now only 12 congressmen and 51 senators separate us from Hyper Inflation. At least all those people that called me crazy for talking about the NWO will realize I'm not crazy now. I was really hoping I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is such a scary situation....in the UK too the mortgage and banking sector is in chaos, with more being taken into public ownership, and now almost across the board, mortgages are instantly more expensive, and at least a 25% deposit is needed. The mortgages sold in the UK in August this year are just 2% of the previous year...that's how much the housing market has collapsed.

I can't help but agree that this all has been planned for years, and I'm so grateful that we got out when we did. I have a feeling, and I have been ranting about it for ages, that the next big issue, after housing, gas, and heating, will be food. People will put up with almost anything if they are fed, but when they get hungry...that's when problems really start.

Starred and flagged...thank you.

Cait

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec

I have assumed that this was the Economic 9/11 since this was thrust upon us 2 weeks ago. Especially when they proposed that original 3 page bill that they were trying to push through as best they could. now only 12 congressmen and 51 senators separate us from Hyper Inflation. At least all those people that called me crazy for talking about the NWO will realize I'm not crazy now. I was really hoping I was wrong.

This to me was why they tried so hard to pass this thing through in a 48 hour period with such crazed urgency.

Paulson is nothing but a Wall Street shill....and Ben Bernanke ...well....we all know who he represnts in this matter.

They came in the dead of night and tried to steal our very economic future right from under us using the guise of fear and economic collapse.

And many fell for it hook line and sinker. This has been the scariest two weeks I can remember.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I am in the opinion that the current economic scheme is starting to fall apart under the weight of greed. The house of cards Fed scheme built up since 1913 is showing its cracks.

The American economy is more about paper than goods. If the brainpower used to create the countless exotic credit schemes were redirected to other innovative ideas, life would be a lot better for us all (and the innovators will still get rich).

The bailouts should have been a slam dunk, knowing how much the banking industry owns the government. Yet there is wide opposition among both parties, especially with many American voters pressuring their representatives.

Chaos is happening, and there is a tug of war between the financial elite and the taxpayer. I don't think that the Amero will take over, there is too much fighting.

I have a feeling that many state governments will start to file bankruptcy and that there is a high danger of economic, governmental, and global collapse. Global chaos will make the military arm of the elite turn against its masters then eat itself. I am afraid of the Fall of Rome on a global scale and a new Dark Age.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All I have to say is: shelter in place.

Well, I don't have an actual shelter in place, per say, but you get the idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yes this was all orchistrated. But it wasnt so "brilliant" or "masterful" IMHO.

The people running this gig are not perfect, they are not prophets, psychics, or some other fanatasic embodiment.

They are merely humans, fallable, mistake ridden humans.

They have made many mistakes, so many, that their entire scheme is in jeopardy.

talk about Epic Fail, these guys have accomplished that

Think of it this way, the real strength of the PtB lies within US, within our minds. Its purely ideological. If you choose to see them as weak fallable humans, their weaknesses will become revealed to you.

It is simply a "game", and we the people, can easily beat them at it. Because they are not perfect and did not devise a fail-proof plan.

The very act of us sitting here chatting in this thread, is but a drop in the bucket when it comes to Problems the PtB are facing today.

IMO they are totally screwed.

A good analogy would be World War 2.
The Germans (agressors) won battle after battle for years, the blitzkreig was apparently unstoppable.
Until one day , in north africa, Montgomery and the brits laid a huge defeat on Rommel and the Nazi's at El Alamein

From that day forward, the Nazi's faced loss after loss on the battlefield.

My friends, I propose that the Economic Crisis before us, is the BATTLE of EL ALAMEIN. And from this day forward, the aggressors will face loss after loss, until they are soundly defeated.

Edit to add:::

Historians may attribute the tipping of the scales in WW2 to the breaking of the nazi codes. Thus giving us knowledge of all their plans.

I propose to everyone, that ATS (and other internet media) Is the "Breaking of the Code"
And with this knowledge we can defeat the "nazis" , so to speak.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I will even go a step further by saying that todays "rejection" by Republicans in the House and Senate was a planned and staged event as well.

Think about it, how many people have predicted another attack or false flag leading up to the election in November? People knew that the Bush administration would do anything to sway the deck in order to keep power. So today Republicans tried to come off as the savior, the voice of reason and dissent.

This way they will be able to say "look at us...we fought for the people"...when in reality this thing will probably end up passing anyway, perhaps in a different package but mark my words it WILL pass.

"Oh no...the economy is collapsing ..who will save us???"

Suddenly John Mccain "cancels" his election in order to work to fight hard for the people against this awful spending bill....lol. Ho hum....before you know it a new and "improved" bill will pass (which in reality will be the same as the original) and all of a sudden Mccain is a "champion of the people" for stepping up so valiantly against the evil Bush regime.

Give me a break. Karl Rove couldn't have written it any better if he had tried.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I agree that the "failure" of the bailout plan was either planned, or a "Plan B" type scenario.

That does not mean those who concocted such schemes, created fool-proof plans. Hardly.
Their hand is showing, and they dont even have a pair of 2's my friend.

I say we bet everything we got , cuz this poker game is in our hands now.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Agreed. Totally contrived.

I also wondered if the "failure" of the bill today was not also planned as a shock to the collective American psyche. They want ALL of our money before the finale'. Some version of the bill will pass, they will get their 1 trillion in total - but the economy will collapse anyway. The fat cats in their gated communities aren't worried though.

I just want to say
to ATS, with regards to the economic predictions that have been on this board for at least the last two years. The timing and the details - all mostly accurate. And... this is what frightens me...is much of the other far-out stuff true too?

God, I hope not.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

We saw them try to use the swipe of a pen to conquer our nation and when that didn't work, they used a 630 billion dollar steam roller.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Originally posted by muzzleflash

We saw them try to use the swipe of a pen to conquer our nation and when that didn't work, they used a 630 billion dollar steam roller.

They tried sneaking it through behind our backs in the dead of night...and when that didnt work they did it anyway.

The important thing is this serves as confimation to a lot of previously unproven speculation. We now know what their motives are and we can all rest assured what their intentions are.

We the people may be expendable in the eyes of the wealthy bankers, but this will backfire in their faces. A lot of people are angry and are finally starting to realize that they have been lied to.

There is nothing scarier than a nation full of angry and well informed Americans who know who to point the finger of blame toward.

This meltdown will be the ruin of many a politician and may very well end up being the true catalyst for revolution.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When I saw that big -777 on the screen today all I could think of is that was a message from the boyz to our lawmakers for not signing the deal off today. Somebody must of sat there ready to do whatever it took at the end of trading in order for the almost perfect 777 to come up. In fact it was 777.68 very close to all sevens - that took some planning it is not just a coincidence.

I'm not an economist, but I've been Vegas enough to know what the jackpots read on all the older slots machines as well as a few classic models today.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
When I saw that big -777 on the screen today all I could think of is that was a message from the boyz to our lawmakers for not signing the deal off today. Somebody must of sat there ready to do whatever it took at the end of trading in order for the almost perfect 777 to come up. In fact it was 777.68 very close to all sevens - that took some planning it is not just a coincidence.

I'm not economist, but I've been Vegas enough to know what the jackpots read on all the older slots machines as well as classic models today.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by verylowfrequency]

Sort of like how 9/11 was way too convenient of a date for a terror attack to take place. I had not even thought of it that way before, but you are absolutely correct.

-777 means someone hit the jackpot. It was probably a win/win situation for the money scoundrels....s they win and tails they win.

Great observation, that is uncanny to say the least.

[edit on 9/29/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The more I think about this 777 thing, the more I get the feeling like it was a big smirking EFF YOU from the PTB.

"we just made a fortune off of your misery...HA HA"

This was no coincidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones is freaking out right now on his radio show about this topic. (Whenever I say that my roommate jests and says "really, Alex Jones? freaking out? on his radio show?") Albeit, I am listening to the refeed.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it indeed is an economic false flag.

Just something to say, we did warn you.

The ECB and FED already pumped billions in the market, and now we have to bail out the same banks?

It shows even they are running out of lies...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Everyone in this thread
. You are some of my favorite posters on the board and you're all on the money. Such accurate perceptions here imo.

There is no doubt this was orchestrated. The plans were scripted far in advance though they have had a great deal of problems of their own. Everything today was scripted just like every other day in history. The dow is easily manipulated to land where ever one wants, so today it was 777. The vote was unquestionably rigged as well for the reasons priorly laid out.

Poverty is here for many and right around the corner for the rest. Depression is staring at us straight in the face and the message cannot get out enough. So many things point to this happening that it's lost its surrealness. I have thought depression to be going until late February but due to the necessity on their part to escalate plans, I could see this coming earlier. Nonetheless, I started survival mode (which includes detachment to their world) about two weeks ago and you would be foolish not to.

You must keep in the forefront of your mind what is real. This is not.

This is the beginning of the final battle between the dark and the light. This battle has already been played out and the dark do not succeed. There are many reasons you are here, right now in this moment. You are the leaders, the group to help change the collective mass consciousness of the planet. You must and will fulfill your missions. There is no choice. As doom and gloom true reality has become for many, acquiring the truth inherently sets you free. This knowledge brings an infinite wealth of independence.

Despite everything happening, today is the greatest day of your life. No one can ever take that from you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join