It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Unloads On House Against Bailout Bill, Federal Reserve Policies and 'Corporatism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ron Paul Unloads On House Against Bailout Bill, Federal Reserve Policies and 'Corporatism'

www.youtube.com

[edit on 29-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
People, I can't say it enough, this guy is one of the last modern day HEROES of we, the people.

If this speech doesn't get you riled up, nothing will.

Dr. Paul literally unloads with both barrels on the House, and the anger in his voice is apparent.

Tackling fraudulent credit and inflationary schemes by the Fed, the special-interest pandering to Corporations, and the flat out IGNORING of REAL free-market economists who have been warning that all of this was inevitable, with the continous failed monetary policies and bubbles, Paul let's loose in a fury.

I think this man may actually be starting to wake up even some congress members to reality...

Years from now, he will be looked upon as one of our last true defenders of liberty and our constitution.

The voice of reason amidst a sea of insanity.

I'm guessing his voice and reason had as big of an impact as the enraged populace in keeping this monumental heist from going through.

Thank you Dr. Paul.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi DD. I already posted this. Not to derail your thread or anything- I was looking at recent posts and Ron Paul's name caught my eye. Thought it might be another video of him.

I find it funny that now that the economy is in crisis CNN and Fox (specifically Cavuto) and a few other MSM outlets are having him on a lot. To talk about the financial crisis. Which he predicted. Months ago. When they were busy marginalizing him.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I guess it is my conspiracy mind ticking away, but I'm surprised Ron Paul is still alive. I figured with all the truth he was speaking, he would meet with a fatal "error" or whoopsie-daisy off of a cliff. I'm extremely glad they have left him alone.

This man is truly one of a kind and I can only hope that one day he is rewarded for all that he tries to do. I applaud him a million times over!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The only man in Washington DC who get's it.

The only elected representative in Washington fit to live in the house that Jefferson built.

Ron Paul is an American patriot and a hero, and people are finally realizing now that he has been painfully correct the entire time.

Ron Paul is the only real watch dog we have looking out for the American peoples interest's....in a corrupt cess pool of indignant scheisters and worthless yes men like D.C. he stands alone... and shoulders above the rest.

We should be grateful for having someone who will fight on our behalf, and more importantly someone who is willing to tell us the truth.

God bless Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I saw this video earlier on youtube. Its like seeing a ray of sunlight on a dark day. Ron Paul truly is our last hope and he will not run. It makes me mad to no extent but if I was shunned like him I would be upset too.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul is my Hero.

He tells it like it is and shows how angry he is about it.

I think Ron Paul should of been our president in 2009.

He really knows his stuff.

I wish him luck.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Man, where were the claps in congress? The Truth!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have been an admirer of this man for some time now, I wish all politicians were like him.

I Even been a member of the RonPaulforum, and still use a Ron Paul 2008 avatar at my virtual poker table

The way he sees things are clear and it might just been his words that stopped this bailout attempt.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
RP is an economic genus, even Cavuto said so lol

If he got adequate media attention as mcCain and romney, wow
He would have had ownership of polls

Nehow, regarding the bailout watch the below video
he says that many who voted nay voted yay on that military bill just recently and this and that. Something to keep in mind.

What did Ron Say?
Next bill, a bill to audit the FED?

haha, nothing can stop this.
Did I hear correctly?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HAHA, Classic!

"Free Market Enterprise isn't the problem, Inflationism and interventionism, croneyism, and corporatism are the problem."

I love what he said about E-MAILS causing quite a rift---That means WE ARE making a difference people, whether the corpomedia reports it or not!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the voice of reason is present. Makes it all the more tragic when he's spoken of as a 'former' presidential candidate.

Dang, I promised myself I'd stop posting... it's so .. relevant.

Thanks DD, as usual you're threads rise to the surface!

top topics

join