It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What is this black people are cursed crap? All of you biblical scholors seem to have forgotten original sin: we're all cursed. To propose that God cursed people and they turned black, and all moved to where the darker skin helped fight skin cancer and allow the proper amount of vitamin E into the system. Then, as we move north, people become more and more "curse free", getting lighter and lighter skin.

Why, it almost sounds like the contention is that the aryan race is God's chosen race, since they are the only people who are curse free...

First of all, nobody "turned black." They were originally black. Chosen race? I think not! No, its not because you don't know what God said about Esau and the Edomites. I'd rather have a curse than what he feels for "Aryans," "Edomities", or so called white people.

I'M GONNA EXPOSE ALL THESE LIES AND I DON'T CARE WHO DON'T LIKE IT!

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, you ewant to talk about the Bible?

Well, that's were the story of the Jews comes from

Ok, I can prove to you that the Jews weren't white. Esau was the father of the so called white people or should I say, the Edomites..

Genesis 25
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

Now, who is red and hairy---Black people right? Now, I don't remember Jesus being a Jew ever being an Edomite---even tho they got him looking like one.

Well, I can't say that I've ever seen a red hairy person. That would be interesting.

Let's settle this question of "Are the Jews white?". Not actually, I'd say that they look a little bit closer to brown. But if by white you mean not black. I'd have to say the they were white.

The Jews were dispersed from their homeland and Jerusalem around 70 A.D.(1)Josephus, the most credible secular historian to record the existence of Jesus, wrote about this event in his book "The War of Jews" in 75 A.D. Josephus, born in Jerusalem in 37 A.D. was himself a Jew.

The Romans tore down the Temple and the walls of Jerusalem against the will of Caesar. Josephus then speaks of the "multitude of those that were made slaves."(1 pg.11) The destruction of Jerusalem was so great, that the place where the temple once stood, was turned into fields for farmers. (3)
In 135 AD Emperor Hadrian rebuilds Jerusalem, but Jews were banned from the city. Jerusalem is renamed Aelia Capitolina and the country renamed Palestine.(2) 6 years after Mohammed's death, Jews are finally admitted into Jerusalem once again. In 1099 Crusaders led by Godfrey de Bouillon capture Jerusalem and Jews and Muslims are all killed. The capture and recapture of the city goes back and forth between the Crusaders and various empires for another 1000 years.
In 1860, we begin to see the first Jewish settlement outside walls of the city since the Romans destroyed it in 70 AD. Finally in 1947, after 1,877 years, the UN passes a resolution to create a Jewish state. The 6-day war in 1967, gave the Jews complete control of Jerusalem for the first time in nearly 1,900 years.

Now that you are wondering what the point of this history lesson was, I will tell you. The destruction of Jerusalem was foretold 490 years earlier by the prophet Daniel.(Daniel 9:25-27) This came to pass just as it was said. Even though the Jews were scattered, God promised that they would always be know, and not forgotten. He said, as long as the sun and the moon existed, they would be remembered.(Jeremiah 31:35-37) The Jews were never forgotten. How else could they have been banned numerous times when Jerusalem was rebuilt?

Just as it was prophesied that they would be scattered, and Jerusalem destroyed. It was also prophesied that they would be re gathered again. (Isaiah 11:10-12 ) God said that they would be re gatherd from the "the four corners of the earth". In 1900, there were only about 40,000 Jews in Palestine. By 1948 it had grown to about 500,000, and today there are close to 5,000,000 Jews living in Israel. (4) This sounds like a re gathering to me.

One other prophecy was that, once the Jews were re gathered again, they would never loose their inheritance. The prophet Amos said that they would never again be uprooted.(Amos 9:14-15) It was also prophesied that the nations would all be brought together at Jerusalem, (Joel 3:1-2 and He would judge them for scattering Israel.

So let's review this lesson. The Jews were scattered as foretold. They were never forgotten, even when they were not in Israel. God said that they wouldn't be. They have be re gathered to Israel as it was prophesied. God said that once they were re gathered, they would never be scattered again.

So in view of this information, how do we know who the real Jews are? Simply turn on the TV, and watch the news. You will see them in the news most every day. In Jerusalem, and throughout Israel. And, they are not black! Seeing is believing. So anytime you read a thread stating that the real Jews are black. Please point them to this information.

Also, it has also been prophesied that God would bring the nations together in Jerusalem, so don't expect them to be out of the news anytime soon.

References:
1. Josephus Flavius "The War of the Jews" (75 A.D.)
www.preteristarchive.com...
2. "Jerusalem: Where Heaven and Earth Met" History Channel www.historychannel.com...
3. Eusebius "The Proof of the Gospel" (300 AD)
www.transmillennial.com...
4. UN Population History i-cias.com...

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by dbates]

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the "jewish" leaders, actually satanists, run the world, im not a religious person, but i know they worship the symbol of satan because its such a fear factor in the world. religion is just a mass controling tool.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
dbates: Well, I can't say that I've ever seen a red hairy person. That would be interesting.

Colonel: I don't know where you're living. I see 'em everyday. On the street, on TV, on billboards, etc. They go by the misnomer of "white people." How can you tell. Pinch my skin and its still stays brown. Pinch a white guy's skin and it turns bright R-E-D because he is an EDOMITE.

dbates: Isaiah 11:10-12 [/url]) God said that they would be re gatherd from the "the four corners of the earth.

Colonel: Ya know, I had to delete all that other stuff because it was crap. But, about this scattering. When I was in Hong Kong, ya know what I discovered? The first Fillipinos ever to set foot on the territory weren't Chinese....THEY WERE BLACK. They are called Beluga and are still alive today.

The first Aussies? Black. They're the aboriginies. What the hell are black people doing all the way across the planet far from their homeland if these aren't the people that God was talking about in prphecy in his "scattering?" Or, are we just gonna watch TV and believe that?

Furthermore, the Bible said Jesus was a Jew and was black.

Revelations 1
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Burnt brass? Hair white like wool? Sounds like a black guy to me---not the guy on TV. Whoa. Jesus was black which means his forefathers were black which means the Tribe of Judah was black which means the Tribes of Israel were black.

But, let's look at this:
New York Times Reveals that European-Descended Jews are Counterfeits and have no Blood line to Abraham

The fact that most of those who call themselves Jews are not Jews (Rev. 2:9) and have no claim to the lands of Palestine because they have no genetic relation to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob can no longer be suppressed. The October 29, 1996 N.Y. Times, in an article entitled, "Scholars Debate Origins of Yiddish and the Migrations of Jews," states:

"Arching over these questions is the central mystery of just where the Jews of Eastern Europe came from. Many historians believe that there were not nearly enough Jews in Western Europe to account for the huge population that later flourished in Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and nearby areas.

"By reconstructing the Yiddish mother tongue, linguists hope to plot the migration of the Jews and their language with a precision never possible before.

"It has even been suggested, on the basis of linguistic evidence, that the Jews of Eastern Europe were not predominantly part of the diaspora from the Middle East, but were members of another ethnic group that adopted Judaism.

www.hoffman-info.com...

Oh, but let's not think on this and stick with the LIE, right?

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Colonel: Ya know, I had to delete all that other stuff because it was crap. But, about this scattering...

That's your rebuttal? "It was crap." Lets see how that works in the real world.
NASA: We have found signs that there was once water on Mars.
Colonel: "That's a bunch of crap".
NASA: O no Colonel, you have disproven us.

I would say your defense is full of holes, but it isn't even there.

Furthermore, the Bible said Jesus was a Jew and was black.

Revelations 1
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Burnt brass? Hair white like wool? Sounds like a black guy to me---not the guy on TV. Whoa. Jesus was black which means his forefathers were black which means the Tribe of Judah was black which means the Tribes of Israel were black.

The scriptures that you mentioned in Revelation reveals the supernatural appearance of Jesus. John (the author of Revelation) was a Jew, so if they were both black, why would John go to great detail to describe the color of his skin, unless there was something extrordinary about it?

Let's see, what color does brass turn when you heat it, burn it, or put it in a furnace.

John said that Jesus' hair was "white like wool". He never said that his hair has the texture of wool. He also mentioned that it was white like snow. Am I to believe that he had snow on his head? No, it was white like the color of snow. Let's see, who has hair the color of wool?

Well, well! A picture of Jew with white hair. I'd say it was white like wool.

It was very convenient of you to cut off before verse 16, which states "His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."(Rev 1:12-16)

I've never seen a black man with a face that color. Actually I've never seen anyone with a face that color. This passage is speaking of the glory and beauty of Jesus. You are twisting it for your own purpose, but not very well I might add.

I honestly wish to hear your thoughts on this, but if you are just going to respond with "That's a bunch of crap", then I'm done.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
YOur proof is again just that...crap.

You have a picture of molten metal when the description is polished brass as if burnt inn a furnace. Next you have Sharon with silky hair---nothing like the hair like wool reference. This is crap, a distortion of what was written. And the third part, the radiance, refers to shiny skin. When blacks use oils on their skin there is a radiance to it. But, I didn't expect you to know that.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You have a picture of molten metal when the description is polished brass as if burnt inn a furnace. Next you have Sharon with silky hair---nothing like the hair like wool reference. This is crap, a distortion of what was written. And the third part, the radiance, refers to shiny skin. When blacks use oils on their skin there is a radiance to it. But, I didn't expect you to know that.

So, when black people put oil on their skin it shines "like the sun shining in all its brilliance"? Obviously, you have no need for lighting in your home. You just need to put on some oil, and poof! You glow like the sun in all it's brilliance?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

So, when black people put oil on their skin it shines "like the sun shining in all its brilliance"? Obviously, you have no need for lighting in your home. You just need to put on some oil, and poof! You glow like the sun in all it's brilliance?

Now, you're just being stupid and asinine. And yes, when black people DO put oils on thier skin it does shine.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Colonel,

Can I point out something. Your militant approach at pushing your opinion on the color of Christ indicates that you are a far greater bigot than most of us who believe in Christ.

I got news for you. I don't care if he was green. Why is this issue so important to you?

You don't know what color he was. We don't know what color he was. And it just flat isn't important. So why the fantacism with this issue?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Colonel,

Can I point out something. Your militant approach at pushing your opinion on the color of Christ indicates that you are a far greater bigot than most of us who believe in Christ.

I got news for you. I don't care if he was green. Why is this issue so important to you?

You don't know what color he was. We don't know what color he was. And it just flat isn't important. So why the fantacism with this issue?

I wasn't pushing it. I said that the current Jews weren't the real Jews and I brought proof. This guy brought it up trhe Jesus thing. Furthermore, if I point out the truth of the matter, why am I the bigot. Why before, when there was an incorrect depiction, it was ok. But, when I point out the true and accurate depiction, I am the bigot.

It was ok when it was a lie but when its the truth I am fought tooth and nail, told to forget it for some mysterious feel-good hippie "message," and called a bigot. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, your comments are exactly what I'm talking about. You don't seem to "get" that the color issue concerning Jesus doesn't make a rat's-arse of a difference to most of us. It seems to matter a great deal to you.

Concerning your unfounded allegations that any current Jew that is not black is a "fake", that's so much B.S.

You're starting to worry me, Colonel.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, your comments are exactly what I'm talking about. You don't seem to "get" that the color issue concerning Jesus doesn't make a rat's-arse of a difference to most of us. It seems to matter a great deal to you.

Concerning your unfounded allegations that any current Jew that is not black is a "fake", that's so much B.S.

You're starting to worry me, Colonel.

I'm starting to worry you? Because I refuse to drink the Kool-Aid so I can see the truth for what it is? The truth being that a group of people have usurped the identities of the true people of Israel AS IT WAS PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE:

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

It doesn't matter to rest of you because you would discard the truth for a lie. Youcouldn't even entertain the thought that might be right---which I am. It sears your conscience to much. It upsets the balance that the lie has made of this world.

I understand.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So, obviously we will never agree on this issue. I'm going to agree with Val here. It doesn't matter what color Jesus is. It's not like we can see him right now anyways.

You have my opinion. I seriously considered yours, Colonel. I even thought of the verse where Jesus seperates the sheep and the goats.(Matthew 25:31-46) He said that the sheep would be the ones that treated his brothers well. I considered that maybe you were right and He was saying he would judge them based on how they treated blacks. So, there's another verse you can try to use if you want.

In the end I decided that (IMHO) there wasn't enough proof for your theory, and I've listed reasons and shown reference to state my case. It is still up to the individual to believe what they will. I'm just glad that you believe in Jesus, because a lot of people on this board don't. If he is black, that's fine with me, because I'm sure race doesn't matter to Him.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No it doesn't matter what Jesus is, but when you are fed lies after lies in this life and you discard them when people have proof that is a problem. You may not want to deal with reality, thats fine. But don't shut other people down because they believe in something that isn't mainstream, or like colonel said, drink the kool aid.

Remember when the christian roman catholic religion BURNT so called withches???????
do you actually believe that is the only thing they did? I know other religions and races haven't been perfect, but the point is,

When you are spoon fed mainstream information you want to believe it. You think if everybody else is going along with it, it must be the god given truth, and if somebody else comes along, whether it be two or three people you will still fight tooth and nail denying everything, even if you haven't dug up your research and read all the sides to whatever tale the issue is at the moment.

So you are the bigot. You want to believe what you want to believe, you want to be mainstream... Go ahead.

But come back when you have done your research.
Read all sides, think for yourself, don't pussy foot around pretending you know everything when in fact you know nothing.

Your argument doesn't get you far at all. All it gets you is a bunch of other dummies agreeing with you because that is what you strive for. Other mainstream idiots who couldn't tell the truth even if it hit them over the head.

This is a conspiracy board. You can believe in UFO's but not anything else??
You can believe John Kerry didn't partner up with Jane Fonda, or that the Quran was written by Satan, but you can dismiss this right???

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
will the Jewish rise up?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Listen.
The Jews are like a brotherhood. Just like the Albanian's stick together. They take the law into their own hands.

Who's to say the Jewish people haven't risen up. Who's to say that the Jewish people are who they claim to be, when there is dead set proof out there that they aren't the real jews.

Who's to say that you've been spoon fed to real "truth"
do you even know what truth is? Do you know the difference between personal truth, reality based truth, and mainstream truth?
Do you know that there are many documents out there that haven't been spelled out for you in mainstream because people don't want you to know the real truths?

Truth is such a complicated subject because it's objective. Philosophy teaches there is only your own personal truth, but when it comes to worldly issues, personal truth is no longer relevent. You need statistics, you need graphs, you need numbers, you need pictures, you need evidence. Evidence.................

We live in a world where reality is fuzzy.... Yes fuzzy.
You can choose to believe fuzzy truth, or evedential truth. When you do your homework, come to your own conclusion rather then listening to other people and allowing them to spoon feed you what the so called real truths are. Seach for thee "truth.
Seek and you shall find.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
and where would i find?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
So you are the bigot. You want to believe what you want to believe, you want to be mainstream... Go ahead.

But come back when you have done your research.
Read all sides, think for yourself, don't pussy foot around pretending you know everything when in fact you know nothing.

I have done my research. If you will read the earlier post I made you'll see references for each point I had. My problem was that no one could dispute with anything besides "This is Crap". That's what I call no research.

I view of the proofs given by the opposition ("This is crap")
I give you...Black Jesus

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nobody should give you answers.

How did you find this website????

What were you searching for? Quit getting the answers from other people.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
to get back to the original topic

Yes the jews are in charge of the NWO, the proof of this is the protocols of the learned elders of Zion

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join