It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "so called" Jews are be behind NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ahh, but when Rome took over Isreal they took a lot of slaves. And they have been scattered. They're living in what was once part of Egypt. You just took one section of a verse and built a whole philosophy off of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is no way you can equate a few thousand Irish or Scots to MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS, Amuk. Sorry.

So it makes it better if its done to a thousand rather than a million?

Its just a Matter of numbers?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Ahh, but when Rome took over Isreal they took a lot of slaves. And they have been scattered. They're living in what was once part of Egypt. You just took one section of a verse and built a whole philosophy off of it.

Oh, I never told you abou tthe Eygpt part. Well, when Rome took over Israel they were scattered but God is telling them that the whole nation would be enslaved and carried away in ships to Eygpt for disobedience.

We live in Eygpt now---just look at your dollar bill for reference. And just as the old Eygpt was built to a powerhouse on slave labor so was this new Eygpt----America.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i didnt say you said that colonel

what i was trying to get across is the jews who had no faith in there religion

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm poor, afflicted and often imprisoned.

Maybe I'm a real Jew.

But sadly I don't share in control of the world or NWO. I think that's a lie of misdirection by those that really are trying to change the world in their image, like the PNAC.

It's true. Certain "Christians" conspire in the open while pointing their fingers at shadows and saying "Jew" or "Muslim". The two latter religions DO NOT have a policy of conversion or mass witnessing...seemingly an integral part of any NWO domination.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The US did not enslave the entire...what, black nation? The US wasn't the only nation to use black slaves, and we didn't have every single black throughout the world. The Jews, on the other hand, have been subjicated time and time again, from the Egyptians to the Babelonians to the Germans. 5000 years they've been attacked, and yet they have still stayed whole, and as one people. And now you're saying they're not that people at all, because you want to be a Jew because you're black? Or is it you just want all suffering in the world to be attributed to African Americans to get people to pity you?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Man I love this forum. You guys are great day after day. Thanks.

link   

Originally posted by RANT
It's true. Certain "Christians" conspire in the open while pointing their fingers at shadows and saying "Jew" or "Muslim". The two latter religions DO NOT have a policy of conversion or mass witnessing...seemingly an integral part of any NWO domination.

That's not entirly accurate. Muslims do have a policy of active conversion. The Jews, however, do not.

link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'm poor, afflicted and often imprisoned.

Maybe I'm a real Jew.

But sadly I don't share in control of the world or NWO. I think that's a lie of misdirection by those that really are trying to change the world in their image, like the PNAC.

ME either but like I said only my Grand parents were Jewish so maybe I only get a Small country when we take over the world.

I want Jamacia myself for private reasons....... got to go clean my Bong.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Or is it you just want all suffering in the world to be attributed to African Americans to get people to pity you?

I got to admit he has a point

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not buying into the loaded wagon of crap called a Jewish NWO or even being in control of it, etc.

The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion have been debunked ages ago and within ATS. Check with your local ATS search engine.

But since this is on the agenda of the NWO and a conspiracy site, and one that utilizes the motto of Deny Ignorance, I will submit this:
The Occult Conspiracy: Secret Societies,
their Influence and Power in World History

Do with it what you wish, but from that article, I see NO Jewish controlled conspiracy as pertaining to the agenda of the NWO..and that would be a world controlled by the few over the ignorant many.

seekerof

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Amuk, i believe this is another one of those situation where you cannot prove colonel wrong anymore than he can prove himself to be correct. This, i believe is why debates and controversy concerning biblical texts can never and will never be solved. It's all a matter of interpretation, thus making it a matter of opinion and not fact, and therefore cannot be proven either right or wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
Amuk, i believe this is another one of those situation where you cannot prove colonel wrong anymore than he can prove himself to be correct. This, i believe is why debates and controversy concerning biblical texts can never and will never be solved. It's all a matter of interpretation, thus making it a matter of opinion and not fact, and therefore cannot be proven either right or wrong.

You can get a pretty good idea, however, if you read the verses in full context, rather then just taking out one verse and building a whole philosophy off of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Then what would make a Jew a real Jew? I was under the impression that it was a religion first, and a race second. And if your mother practiced that religion, then you are a Jew by race. So how are they not real Jews?

Last I checked, there is NO Jewish race. It is a religion!
I thought if the woman is Jewish, the children are to be brought up in the Jewish FAITH.

Originally posted by worldwatcher
actually truelies...I don't know about the Jews being behind the NWO...I still think its the FreeMasons..

Ooooh, don't let all our lovely masonic posters hear THAT! They tend to say that the masons are just a bunch of good ol boys, with no hidden agenda,

Me, I agree with you. the Freemason are in it big. I'm not sure how else may be in the mix, but there is some sort of hierarchy.

Originally posted by Pisky
Some members of the Illuminati (The Rothschilds for example) are of Jewish descent, but not all. For example, the Queen of England (whose family is considered to be one of the 13 'Illuminati families') is actually head of the Church of England.

And the House of Windsor used to have a different, more European-sounding name. Perhaps, themselves, being of the Jewish faith long, long ago??

I also thought that the Jews were often blamed for things by the Secret Societies, the proverbial scapegoat!

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
and that woul be a world controlled by the few over the ignorant many.....

well i guess that just sums it up seekerof

its nice to know where some of us stand

not that it matters

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Last I checked, there is NO Jewish race. It is a religion!
I thought if the woman is Jewish, the children are to be brought up in the Jewish FAITH.

That's not entirely accurate. There is the Jewish faith, but there is also a race. I didn't know this until I started working for an Orthidox Jewish company (The whole family works there, which makes them about 50% of the company). My boss, who is also a Jewish priest, was telling me about the rules they have for determining if you are a Jew racially that have nothing to do with faith. I could be a Christian (I am, if you couldn't notice
) with a Jewish mother, and he would consider me a Jew.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
and that woul be a world controlled by the few over the ignorant many.....

well i guess that just sums it up seekerof

its nice to know where some of us stand

not that it matters

I'm sorry that you are offended by those words watcheroftheskies, but be self-assured that they are not my words....they are historical and philisophical truths.
Type them into the any search engine and see what comes up?
I would be interested to see what does come up for them. I have seen them quoted in a variety of elite historical documents and books.

seekerof

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The US did not enslave the entire...what, black nation? The US wasn't the only nation to use black slaves, and we didn't have every single black throughout the world. The Jews, on the other hand, have been subjicated time and time again, from the Egyptians to the Babelonians to the Germans. 5000 years they've been attacked, and yet they have still stayed whole, and as one people. And now you're saying they're not that people at all, because you want to be a Jew because you're black? Or is it you just want all suffering in the world to be attributed to African Americans to get people to pity you?

I didn't say every black person was a Jew---only those that were taken away in the slave trade and held in bondage according to prophecy. Some ended up in America. Some ended up in the Caribean. ANd others ended up in South America.

And those Jews that the Germans subjugated weren't real Jews.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Or is it you just want all suffering in the world to be attributed to African Americans to get people to pity you?

I got to admit he has a point

I never needed pity. I am just telling you the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

You can get a pretty good idea, however, if you read the verses in full context, rather then just taking out one verse and building a whole philosophy off of it.

Would you like me to actually print the full chapter? I can do that to prove my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join