It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Warns Moscow Against 'Bullying' Neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Bush Warns Moscow Against 'Bullying' Neighbors

rawstory.com

US President George W. Bush told visiting Lithuanian President Valdas Adamkus on Monday that Russia's democratic neighbors, like Georgia, should be able to exist "without fear of bullying."

Bush, who was due to meet later with Ukraine President Viktor Yushchenko, said he and Adamkus had "talked about Georgia-Russia, and the need for democracies to be able to stand on their own feet without fear of bullying."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Excuse me while I try to recover from nearly passing out with laughter at the unbelievable irony behind the world's biggest, war-mongering bully, who bullies not only other countless countries, but his own citizens as well.

From all that I've gathered, Decider and Insaney were the ones who set up and instigated the Georgian conflict to begin with! And because it didn't go he and the way his ever-criminalistic cabal had diabolically planned out, he now has the audacity to "wag his finger" at Russia, about BULLYING of all things?!?

One thing's for sure Dubya never ceases to stun and amaze with his limitless hypocracy and arrogancy...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's like they are hypocrisy junkies! It's gonna suck for them when they (hopefully) get cut off in a few months. I mean here is a lame duck president who invades every place he sees and ruining his own country going around telling other countries what they should be doing. Gee if Russia is such a bad guy like Iraq then why don't you just invade it? What a sick joke, I knew they couldn't resist the urge to BS.

Russia is one of the few countries with sensible leadership and a growing economy as far as I can tell. As far as I'm concerned they are more credible than our leaders, although that isn't saying much.

join