It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010....you will have to take the chip to buy or sell anything!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A family in Boca Raton, Florida (Where I go to school) got implanted with the chips already in 2002 I think was the year.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ive tried to tell people that this is already happening and they dont beleive me !

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Banks are evil !!! charging interest is the problem

but the credit thing god servant is nothing more than the predecessor of the chip that the nwo wants to implant

If they didn't charge interest, how would they make a profit? Isn't it just business?

Is business evil? Is creative, ingenuitive ways to make money, EVIL? Who's ASKING you to take money from the bank? It's not like they say "we don't chage interest" and then do it anyway! It's all plain for you to see and understand before you jump into the bank bandwagon. If you wind up unable to pay the banks back due to high interest, whose fault is it?

The thing is, people think that even though they cannot afford something, they WILL get it anyway just because they want it. Then they complain that "banks are evil".

Once again, if they didn't charge interest, how would banks make their money? The employees need to be paid ya know...

Banks, if used WISELY, allow you to get things you cannot normally afford and GET AWAY with it! The problem isn't banks, it's the fact that people think they can get something for nothing.

If you KNOWINGLY sit on a bed of nails and get impaled, will you say nails are evil because they hurt you? Well who asked you to jump in?

Or how about... if banks said: If you borrow money from us, we'll let you do it and then shoot you in the head. If you choose to borrow anyway, and get shot in the head, who is to blame exactly? If you jump off a cliff and die, are cliffs evil?

So in conclusion, there ARE ways to obtain money etc, not FOR NOTHING but for a minimal amount of effort anyway - if you use your head. If you leap without looking, you can get hurt! It's the people who leap into debt without looking who hate the whole banking system. Those who borrow money, and invest this money in stocks and then multiply it.. do not hate banks at all.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i would highly suggest some great reading material to you liblam
and the truth shall set you free
author David Icke

The banks which are run by the global elilte (who are evil) charge interest which is way higher than can be justified....if you were to borrow money from me at 25 percent interest my friend i would be put away for loan sharking....the fact is banks can still make money without charging interest...
you will find that this is possible with little or no interest
the fact is that theese banks are loaning money to you on money that isnt backed up by any real source....be it gold or silver.... there is a reason for this....
it is to cause economic break down of countries which the global elite make more money off of and wars,,,,which banks like the ones onwed by the global elite fund both sides in a war and make incredible amounts of money off both sides by the end of the war......Theese wars are controlled and created by the global elite who manipulate the media because they own the media outlets...they also are controlling the secret societies which place people in positions of commercial and political power
so they can forward there goal of total global enslavement.....now theese global elite are puppets for fourth dimensional malefic entities who have been here since recent antiquity. There goal is enslavement and suffering for that is where they gain there food....

The banks in and of themselves ....the walls ...the nice little lady i see every friday... are not evil but the controlling ruling force that runs them is ....that is what i meant and should have specified

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
[Edited on 29-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

i would highly suggest some great reading material to you liblam
and the truth shall set you free

The truth, yes. David Icke, maybe...

author David Icke

The banks which are run by the global elilte (who are evil) charge interest which is way higher than can be justified....

Evil is subjective, and therefore doesn't exist. They may be self-serving, but so are you and so am I. So who's evil? Also, like I already said, if the banks said: "If you borrow money from us, we'll shoot you in the head" and you then proceed to BORROW from this bank, who's to blame when you get shot? Have you not been warned?

Now, they may charge any amount of interest that their hearts desire... who is forcing you to borrow money? The problem arises when you cannot SURVIVE without borrowing money, and if such is the case, then so be it. It may not leave you much choice, which drops you right into their lap and they have you by the "balls". If your main purpose is survival no matter what, then yes, the system may be somewhat "evil" from your point of view. Implying that this is indeed what is happening. The question then is, can you SURVIVE without having to borrow money? If the answer is yes, then what's forcing you to borrow money? Desire to have more stuff? ...

if you were to borrow money from me at 25 percent interest my friend i would be put away for loan sharking....the fact is banks can still make money without charging interest...
you will find that this is possible with little or no interest
the fact is that theese banks are loaning money to you on money that isnt backed up by any real source....be it gold or silver.... there is a reason for this....
it is to cause economic break down of countries which the global elite make more money off of and wars,,,,which banks like the ones onwed by the global elite fund both sides in a war and make incredible amounts of money off both sides by the end of the war......Theese wars are controlled and created by the global elite who manipulate the media because they own the media outlets...they also are controlling the secret societies which place people in positions of commercial and political power
so they can forward there goal of total global enslavement.....now theese global elite are puppets for fourth dimensional malefic entities who have been here since recent antiquity.

Talk about a run on sentence!

Isn't recent antiquity an oxymoron? They've always been here, since time doesn't exist. Even if it did, they had an infinity of time to get their technology up and get here, so they've been here for infinity anyway. The problem is a linear infinity doesn't exist except in THEORY, but no one's asking you to view reality linearly... and it's awareness/perception that creates our understanding of reality.. so if we perceive it linearly (like a videotape can be seen whole, or one frame at a time) then it creates what appears to be "time", which wouldn't exist from a higher awareness standpoint (seeing the entire videotape, seeing ALL frames).

I'm aware of the manipulation from global elites, and the games they play with low level humans.

There goal is enslavement and suffering for that is where they gain there food....

so next time you dont think the banks are evil liblam ...stay open minded and consider that they just might be.....

Define evil please. Once again, it is subjective.. what's evil for you is NOT evil for someone else. Do the elites consider what they do "evil"? Well, it HELPS them achieve that which they want, so it must be GOOD for them! So maybe open mindedness doesn't mean yielding to SUBJECTIVE judgements, and pretending that they are OBJECTIVELY true. Open minded is one thing, ignorant is another.

But it does come down to choice doesn't it? If you CHOOSE to borrow money, do you not automatically accept all the CONDITIONS (interest being one of them) that apply? And if you do NOT accept the conditions, why borrow money?

Now, let's say you are forced to borrow, as otherwise you would not survive. This does NOT seem to be the case (yet), but it very well may be soon. The question then is, is preservation of your physical body important enough to you to cause you to submit to the control and manipulation of the service-to-self hiararchy on this planet? Is your life important enough to you to accept the lies, control, illusions, and programming that will be graciously bestowed upon you by those elites? It is still your CHOICE to accept it or not.

If you DO accept it, does this not mean you accept all that comes WITH this choice? If you jump off a cliff, do you complain when you hit the ground that it hurts? Did you NOT accept this outcome when you jumped? Or would you rather not be responsible for your own choices, and therefore attempt to get SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, as somebody else does all the THINKING and WORK for you? Well, there is no free lunch in the universe, and if you think there is, you run a risk of being lunch yourself

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it may be that the intellect serves no other purpose than to satisfy the ego

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the fact is the banks dont say well shoot you in the head>>>>you could make up any scenario you want with this type of thinking and justify it with it open ended declarations but to what end???

to keep peoples minds open or create a conundrum???

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
also liblam ....i said nothing about borrowing money until you brought it up and added it to me when i said banks are evil......i know evil is subjective but what isnt???
every thing you type is subjective>>> and therefore up to interpretation to those that read it.
so in your mind there is no evil ??
its all just subjective??
for the man of superconsciousness there is no right or wrong....is that where your at??

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You can find evil in anything, evil is realtive just like anything else.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
meet the chipson's

B O C A R A T O N, Fla., May 10 � An "X" made up of a gauze pad and a Band-Aid marks the spot where 14-year-old Derek Jacobs was implanted with a VeriChip. He was first, then came mom Leslie and dad Jeffrey, making the Jacobses the first family in the world to be "chipped."

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
meet the chipson's

Very nice find!! Im sure there are families all over that are chipped. in some fashion.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
B O C A R A T O N, Fla., May 10 � An "X" made up of a gauze pad and a Band-Aid marks the spot where 14-year-old Derek Jacobs was implanted with a VeriChip. He was first, then came mom Leslie and dad Jeffrey, making the Jacobses the first family in the world to be "chipped."

Oh man! He is never going to be able to cut that umbilical cord to his mother now!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
excellent addition to the thread world watcher

would we call this evil or if i thought it was good would it be good ????
its all subjective or relative....am i being sarcastic or is that subjective also???
if everyone who feels the subject of evil to be subjective......
"would you sign up for the chip" ...cause it is just subjective to think its evil.....shall we all sign up cause you know if you believe its evil in your mind it is....
SO LETS SIGN UP!!!!

u2u me your personal info and ill pre register you for your chip on applied digital solutions website...
you can be the first in your neighborhood>>>

When they anounce that your going to have to take the chip ....will you tell your friends and family...dont worry ...evil is subjective..if you beleive its evil dont take it ....if you think its good sign up now???

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im not signing up for S.H.I.T. Come get me.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

it may be that the intellect serves no other purpose than to satisfy the ego

The intellect serves the purpose that you want it to serve. You can use knowledge for any purpose you desire, including satisfying your own ego, or helping others.

the fact is the banks dont say well shoot you in the head>>>>you could make up any scenario you want with this type of thinking and justify it with it open ended declarations but to what end???

to keep peoples minds open or create a conundrum???

What type of thinking is that? Could you be more specific? Did I JUSTIFY anything in any way? Isn't justification relative?

also liblam ....i said nothing about borrowing money until you brought it up and added it to me when i said banks are evil......i know evil is subjective but what isnt???

Your perception of reality is limited by your awareness... the best you can do is try to be as objective as you possibly can with your awareness. However, subjectivity serves the purpose of many people, and therefore they prefer lies and ignorance instead. What isn't subjective? Something that is true and doesn't depend on somebody's judgement/definition to establish its truth. How do you determine this? Avoid anticipation, belief, expectation, and ALL judgements. If you do not, you inevitably accept subjectivity.. and pretend that something is universally true when in reality it is relative.

every thing you type is subjective>>> and therefore up to interpretation to those that read it.

It's up for interpretation, yes. However, I try to avoid subjectivity. If I say: "It's possible that you were created by aliens" is this subjective? No. Is it up for interpretation? Yes, as is everything else.

so in your mind there is no evil ??
its all just subjective??
for the man of superconsciousness there is no right or wrong....is that where your at??

No, EVIL is definition-based. It IS what you define evil to be, which makes it RELATIVE and SUBJECTIVE. This isn't what reality is, but some people have no interest in reality. What do you mean by "man of superconsciousness". Is this somehow different from any other CONSCIOUSNESS? Right and wrong do not objectively exist, they are relative.. they depend on what is RIGHT or WRONG for an individual and any individual situation. Something is only wrong or EVIL when somebody says it is, not until then. If something happens in nature, it simply IS WHAT IT IS... it doesn't depend on somebody's judgement to exist. So, if you judge something as evil or wrong, that's your personal choice, and is an outcome of your subjective/relative point of view upon reality. It takes an effort to be that which you weren't programmed to be, and in this reality, it is being objective. There are objective things... if you don't make assumptions or judgements.

You may think there are no such thing, simply because this entire reality is based on lies and illusions and we were programmed to only think subjectively and judgementally. Do you not see this?

I'm not trying to scold you or argue with you, I'm simply trying to put this in a way that you understand.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

excellent addition to the thread world watcher

would we call this evil or if i thought it was good would it be good ????
its all subjective or relative....am i being sarcastic or is that subjective also???

No, if you're being sarcastic, then you're objectively sarcastic - as long as you're sarcastic that is. It is for you to know, as others may make a mistake if they think you are sarcastic when you really aren't. Objectivity means something that is true universally.

if everyone who feels the subject of evil to be subjective......
"would you sign up for the chip" ...cause it is just subjective to think its evil.....shall we all sign up cause you know if you believe its evil in your mind it is....
SO LETS SIGN UP!!!!

Evil has no universal definition, and therefore the choice whether to sign up is based on your definition of evil. You canno declare that it is EVIL for everyone, as this will NOT be true. Those who developed this chip think it's good - there's a contradiction to your claim that it's evil already. By objectively understanding what this chip does, and how it connects with other aspects of your life/reality, you can decide whether this chip will be subjectively detrimental or beneficial to your current GOAL. It's a choice based on knowledge, and this knowledge can either be objective or subjective. If you are convinced that this chip is somehow objectively evil, then you're lying to yourself (being subjective), which causes you to (perhaps inadvertently) lie and deceive others. Of course, only other subjectively-oriented individuals will be deceived, as anybody who has a clue will obviously NOT be deceived - and this is an OBJECTIVE statement. This is because objectively-oriented people won't make choices based on subjective information! If they do, then they (at least for that one choice) were not objectively-oriented. Therefore, this statement is objective!

Why? Because: If you KNOW the truth about something, and someone else does not, and then a 3rd party tries to LIE to both of you about this thing... who will be more susceptible to the lie... the one who knows the truth or the one who does not? Well, we're missing one more variable here. If BOTH of these people are objectively-oriented, then NEITHER will be more susceptible. The one who knows the truth won't fall for the lie because he already KNOWS the truth of the matter. The one who does NOT know the truth will ALSO not fall for the lie, because he accepts NOTHING as true until he KNOWS it to be so (objective knowledge, as subjectivity is not knowledge at all). Therefore, what anyone says will be irrelavant, it will be simply taken under consideration until the person can ascertain the validity of the statement, or lack thereof.

To wrap that up, all choices are based on KNOWLEDGE. It's the knowledge that can be either subjective or objective. If you possess objective knowledge, then you will be able to make a choice that corresponds with reality. If you call something GOOD or EVIL and make your choice based on THAT, then the choice will be based on your definition of good or evil, which can be anything you want it to be.

u2u me your personal info and ill pre register you for your chip on applied digital solutions website...
you can be the first in your neighborhood>>>

When they anounce that your going to have to take the chip ....will you tell your friends and family...dont worry ...evil is subjective..if you beleive its evil dont take it ....if you think its good sign up now???

I'll tell my family/friends to CHOOSE as they see fit. If they think it's evil, fine. If they do not, fine.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
privacy-rights advocates worry that a chip like this could someday be made mandatory and could let the government track unsuspecting citizens. Applied Digital Solutions shrugs off these concerns, saying the technology is purely voluntary.

"This is an elective technology. We live in the United States of America, it's a free world," said Applied Digital Solution's chief technology officer, Keith Bolton.

"You want the VeriChip, get the VeriChip. You don't want the VeriChip, don't get the VeriChip," said Bolton, sounding a bit agitated with continued questions about the privacy controversy.

this is hilarious...

YOu don't want it, don't get it... yeah right.

Someday, we'll all have to get it...

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by elevatedone]

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
privacy-rights advocates worry that a chip like this could someday be made mandatory and could let the government track unsuspecting citizens. Applied Digital Solutions shrugs off these concerns, saying the technology is purely voluntary.

"This is an elective technology. We live in the United States of America, it's a free world," said Applied Digital Solution's chief technology officer, Keith Bolton.

"You want the VeriChip, get the VeriChip. You don't want the VeriChip, don't get the VeriChip," said Bolton, sounding a bit agitated with continued questions about the privacy controversy.

this is hilarious...

YOu don't want it, don't get it... yeah right.

Someday, we'll all have to get it...

There could be a few issues that his statement doesn't count.

1. In the name of "national security" the chip will eventually be REQUIRED (for our safety, or so they say).

2. They will make the lives of people without the chip MISERABLE - if most shops no longer accept any other kind of payment, etc.

It's like clothes - voluntary but... well not really. What, you don't think clothes started out like that? Cave men would say: "Ah you can wear rags, or you don't have to".

Now it's pretty much accepted that everyone wears clothes, or you're some anti-social deviant and will end up in jail.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i think your missing my point liblam

i agree with much of what your saying but i do not think you know what a man of super consciousness is??

if you did you would not have said "is this any different than any other form of consciousness"?

subjectivity and relativity no longer exist for the man of super consciouness ....he knows that it is nothing more than the delusion of the phantasmagoric three dimensional universe.
He is beyond right or wrong ,he is liberated,he is illuminated,he has reached the goal,he is beyond the vibarational realm,he is in the vibrationless realm and he is one
unfortuantely i or you are not there yet
There are many forms of consciousness
I know
how?
from experience
i could go over the finer points of swimming with the instructor but if i dont jump in and swim what do i really know...Do i know how to swim...no....i could talk endlessly about all the different ways to swim and all the finer points of adjusting the stroke and breathing...but if i dont know how to swim....what do i really know.
i will tell you something liblam that i dont usually tell people...i have touched that vibrationless realm...and i dont mean physically touched.....you would ask how do you know you did? and i would say .....did you ever just know something for sure? if you told me no....i would say one day you will my friend....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join