Crash course by Chris Martenson

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi all,
Done the search thingy and found nowt about this, So have a look.

www.chrismartenson.com...

I found it to be most informative about how we have arrived to this predicament. He explains things in its most basic and easy to understand methods that even i can understand it.

Maybe some politicians should see this to see where they went wrong.

If its already been discussed/debunked or if i've put in the wrong place then apologies.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmm I'm surprised this hasn't received any feed back ?

With the banks failing at present things are coming to a head and this documentary explains why, And further you will see that the next twenty years will have to be very different to the past.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just found this one myself last night. One of the best resources I've seen yet on the financial situation. It's very well explained, presented in short bites, and not conspiracy based - something that's much more accessable to the general public.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just thought I'd give this thread a much needed bump. I especially found his explanation of inflation extremely enlightening. There are some really nice graphs explaining inflation as well.

Chapter 10- Inflation

Especially, watch the part on the 300 year history of inflation. That part blew me away.

The Crash Course is definitely worth the time.

Go watch it!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is an excellent series, one I think I will make sure everyone that I know, family and friends, goes through.

I am currently up to the part on Peak Oil, ya know I actually took the issue of Peak Oil with a grain of salt, but only as far into it as I am I see I have totally underestimated this issue. Even if we did find (or are sitting on) new oil to drill, it will not solve the exponential demand. Clearly alternatives need to be found, but when you take everything else (when you look at the big picture), none of this looks good.

I do like that he is not all gloom and doom, his premise (unless it gets a lot darker toward the end):

The next 20 years will be nothing like the previous 20 years.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Brillient Clips really lays it out, and the graphs blow you away!

Go though that again and look at the graphs and dates and look where this all started!!!!

the 70's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Very good movie, these are the things young people should learn in scholl, then it would not be such a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi all

my computer will not let me watch the videos,,,Can someone please give me a sum up on what each chapter says

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Excellent explanation of what the next 20 years may look like. This is what I need to warn my children about, they are going to live a little differently then what I did.

Wonderfully done. Thanks for the link.

Rhain

top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum