It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hope this wasn't posted before.

For many years, people have been photographing and witnessing some very strange aerial phenomena which fall far outside the classic construct of the "flying saucer," even farther outside the realm of a mere Unidentified Flying Object.

These things appear to be alive. Organic. Creatures of some sort. And many are seemingly quite enormous.

Click here for the rest of the story as well as some pictures

They look real, at least, some of them do. The one that really got me is the "Gamera" one. What do you guys think about them, are they some form of UFO or something elce?

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
beats me as to what they are.... gelatinous blobs, something else? but the gamera one looks likes a flying turtle... maybe there are really pokemon out there.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've seen a few of those pictures before and I'm not sure what to make of them or the eyewitness accounts. Earthly phenomenon? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How come every single one of these pictures found anywhere of -- ufo's, aliens are always blurry. You would think with the new technology ie: digital cameras, that someone could come up with a clear concise picture of an UFo?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
some strange things floating up there. they remind me of rods tho. could they be anything to do with the same phenomena?????

answers on a postcard

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mika
How come every single one of these pictures found anywhere of -- ufo's, aliens are always blurry. You would think with the new technology ie: digital cameras, that someone could come up with a clear concise picture of an UFo?

your overestimating the seemingly new technology really...
it's not like anyone really expects to see one of these things which makes the pictures blurry because they aren't ready and can't get a clear shot plus (most of the time) the objects are moving sometimes at high rates of speed which makes it even harder to get a clear picture

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ive read of a happening in the 60ties where one of these giant blobs is supposed to have crashlanded... It quickly vaporised, but some people collected a sample of it in a jar.
But when they got down to the local police station with the jar, the contents has vanished...

The funny thing is that is was supposed to have crashlanded in a backyard without more than 5-10 people seeing it...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Those are organic transporters. They are the most efficient way to travel long distances. Genetically mutated creatures altered to "carry" their "parasitic" passengers great lengths. The fuel is food kept inside the creature itself in dorsal sacs. The carry area is in the soft peritinal cavitiy of the beast. The pectral unit is home to the remedy center which is an interactive control of the beings vitals

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The tube like craft are more likey to be big black tube balloons, My kids have got them and from a distance they look like a strange UFO's

But the other ones I have no ideas

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
Those are organic transporters. They are the most efficient way to travel long distances. Genetically mutated creatures altered to "carry" their "parasitic" passengers great lengths. The fuel is food kept inside the creature itself in dorsal sacs. The carry area is in the soft peritinal cavitiy of the beast. The pectral unit is home to the remedy center which is an interactive control of the beings vitals

Uhh... like the transport bugs in the PC game Starcraft and the animated TV series Starship Troopers chronicles?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, one thing I can tell from my own experience using a video camera is that the camera will distort far away images - especially when the background is empty skyline. It has something to do with the camera's focus systems. Video cameras will distort far away images when they cannot clearly focus on a solid object. I've shot video of high flying airplanes, zoomed in on them and when I watch the videotape could not tell what I just recorded because the autofocus on the video camera was not able get a good lock so it was constantly shifting.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
it seems like a message board nowadays cant convert the ignorant to believers. dont you guys see. there are things out there. ive had relatives tell me about the mothman and all kinds of things like that. its just most people wont ever allow the possibility of something existing to borrow some of their mental thought. ive seen things.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is more like...cannot make normal people into ignorant believers.

All that webpage contains is a bunch of blurry, out of focus images. There is nothing in most of the photos to provide scale and no negatives are available for analysis. There is little to no factual evidence for any conclusion and yet someone has jumped to the snap conclusion that these must be giant organic creatures and other people jumped on board their wagon.

The only evidence available are some really bad photos. But wait, it�s not like people can fake photographs these days so they must be real and they must be giant organic creatures. I mean, they couldn�t be anything else.

top topics

join