It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the holocaust a fake ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have heard from many people that the holocaust never happened..Im not sure what to believe ,and what is accurate..Could someone plz shed some light on the whole situation?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Um... how do you fake the deaths of millions of people? I mean are they still alive or something? Hidden underground somewhere with reptiods and greys fighting battles over Dulce? Holocaust faked? I think not.

XAOS

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
he's right though, there really are dumb *snip* in America (and i assume in other countries) who believe that it never happened...they are probably the same super-southern baptists who think the Earth is 10,000 years old.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/2/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
of course the holocaust was faked.
in fact Hitler never even existed, no countrys do outside america its a myth perpitrated by the media and a massive holographic screen built around the continent.

those afghan soldiers you keep hearing so much about? cardboard cut outs opperated by string in studios.

*nod*

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
IS THIS REALLY A SERIOUS QUESTION ?!

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by mad scientist]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The only thing fake is that it's refered to as THE HOLOCAUST instead of as a holocaust; as if the Armenian or Chinese or that of Naitive Indians in the US(which is several times greater) never occured.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
maybe you should find a link [-0.4-].

XAOS

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Talk to some of the (still living) American veterans who were in WWII. You'll hear stories about the Holocaust and about what they found when they liberated the death camps.

While the NeoNazis (yes, that's who's doing it) would DEARLY love to make it all go away (so that you would then join their noble cause and start hating Jews), I think that a good conversation with some Vets who were in Germany in WWII will give you a very different perspective and will make you rather angry at the malicious monsters who try to deny that such things happened.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
and if in the USA, I can understand his question. School isn't what it used to be, and he/she may have never been exposed to the reality of the holocaust, just hearing it as some paragraphs in a book.

There is more than enough to show this happened. From millions of eye witnesses, photos, video, etc. (sure, the same thing can be said about UFOs, but with one difference...with the holocaust, we have the bodies where all can see.) Try and track down some survivors or as Byrd mentioned, a vet of WWII that liberated the camps. Do some online searches for Auschwitz, Sobibor, etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by [-0.4-]
I have heard from many people that the holocaust never happened..Im not sure what to believe ,and what is accurate..Could someone plz shed some light on the whole situation?

I bet that you learned this on the KKK website.

Only neo-nazis "think " that the jews holocaust was a fake. And they are pretty smart, because there is some lacks in this event. So, for them, it means that's an hoax and a jewish conspiracy.

In europe, we have the so-called Professeur Faurisson, who's writting many papers for arabians-muslims-revisionist newspapers and websites.

It's not a surprised, this guy is friend with many former Waffen S.S and muslims !

B

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ofcourse it wasn't fake
But I do believe the whole "Jews" matter is blown up! I mean there were other people killed too in those concentrations camps!!! Not only Jews, I never hear someone talking about that. Imho the Jews use the Holecaust to hide themselves so no-one would criticize theyr actions in Palestina...

Of course a lot of Jews died in the Holocaust I can't deny that but we can't live in the past can't we
The actions that Israel is taking recently are way out of line!

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nah more likely he just has one crappy History Teacher, we've all had 'em, public education is aweful these days....

You can tell your history class that My Grandpa knows these concentration camps and their holocaust was real...he was there.

Do some reading kid (dude who posted above me can't see name stupid EDITS!) anyways....Israel, is reacting amazingly civilized in dealing with a people whom kill and murder them every day.

How do they live day to day? Knowing that the next resturant or bus they get on might blow up. And we thought the WTC was bad...they lose that many a year to little random attacks, in my opinion way worse than one massive all out assault.

As for the Holocaust, it's the other way around, while anyone suffering so is a trajedy, it is the others who've made their woes look more than they are. Hitler wanted to remove all those who were not "perfect" humans or such, but he wanted to remove all jews, whether they were good in form or brains or not, because he believed the same things that these NWO conspiracy nuts believe.

He believed Jews secretly ruled the world, and would enslave mankind.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
im young true ..but i heard from a history buff that the holocaust wasnt what everyone thought it was ..im sorry for stating it liek that ,but i was um not in the right state of mind ..it was about 5 am when i posted that thread..i have just heard that alot of what happened was caused by the usa bombing stuff...but as i thought too that is was BS...i have seen movies on jews carrying bodies to this huge dump site...someone that i have been talking to has been trying to tell me that it never happened (well never happened as we know it )..i was just clearing it up so i could point it out to him,...im not racist ..i dont raed that KKK BS .. i mean i have my quarks on some topics,but im not stupid ...so plz guys CHILL on teh sarcasm..it was my fault for stating that thread in a totally diffrent way then i meant it .IM SORRY..but being sarcastic ? how old are we ?

B

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Israel, is reacting amazingly civilized in dealing with a people whom kill and murder them every day.

Come on mr. FreeMason don't say that you even belive that?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
'B' from what Israel has gone through I give them permission to eradicate the entire Islamic race, the very fact they've done nothing of the sort, is a testimate to both Israel, their democracy and the Human Spirit's goodness overcomming the "Dark side".

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you don't think the Holocaust happened, then where do you think the 6 million jews who died went? I have a friend who was a Hitler Youth Leader as a child. She now realizes how wrong she was, but, given her childhood it is understandable that she was lured to it as a youth. She desired the acceptance, power, and pride it offered. Ask her if it really happened. Ask the vets of WW2. Ask the German citizens who were against it if it happened. Ask the survivors if it happened. Listen to their stories and form your own opinion. Ask the families of the dead. Visit the death camps. Then have the hudspud to ask something this ludicrous.

regs out...

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
'B' from what Israel has gone through I give them permission to eradicate the entire Islamic race, the very fact they've done nothing of the sort, is a testimate to both Israel, their democracy and the Human Spirit's goodness overcomming the "Dark side".

Sincerely,
no signature

THIS MAKES ME MAD

What are you saying??

That were worth nothing?????? I think you should think about what you type before you post your message. I never knew there were so many racist people on this board.

[Edited on 15-1-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey .4, read some books, hell, if ya don't like books read comic books about the holocaust. Like "MAUS". True story. Just think 'bout it for a second please.

And also please think before you post. No offense, you are a newb after all, but only come here if it's real serious and thought-provoking, or you have absolutely no idea of what's going on, and you need some guidance. So, I'm not being angry at you this time, but ya never know.... I am a psycho.

Ask the people on the board!

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
how in the hell would you be able to pull something like that of. what the hell are you on CRACK

[Edited on 1-15-2003 by GhostMan]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join