It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin raising money...to enter presidential debates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bob Barr, Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin raising money...to enter presidential debates!

www.votenader.org

Trevor Lyman is the man who organized the Ron Paul money bombs.

One Lyman money bomb raised $4 million in one day.

Another raised $6 million in one day.

Now, Lyman is at it again.

Lyman wants to hold a third party debate in New York City.

Lyman was inspired by Ron Paul's press conference a couple of weeks ago.

At that press conference, Paul called on his followers to ditch the two major parties and throw their support to one of the independent or third party candidates.

So, we all need to support Lyman's push for an alternative debate now.

If Lyman gets 10,000 pledges by October 8, he and the other sponsors will organize a debate in New York City.

All major candidates -- Nader, Barr, McKinney, Baldwin, Obama and McCain will be invited.

Already, with no publicity, Lyman has close to 1,000 pledgers.

So go to thirdpartyticket.com now.

And add your name to the pledge list.

You don't have to say how much you are pledging.

Just add your name.

The Commission on Presidential Debates won't let Ralph debate.

So, let's get behind Trevor Lyman's push now.

Let's crank it up.

And get it done.

Onward to November

The Nader Team

PS:
Third partyticket.com is being sponsored by Lyman's group breakthematrix.com, the Chicago-based Free and Equal Elections, and Open Debates.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Everyone, sign the petition at thirdpartyticket.com
THIS is very important, and I would love to see this debate!
Obama and McCain will be invited...imagine Nader lashing out at Barack's pathetic healthcare plan? Or Bob Barr questioning McCain's foreign policy!
Nader supports 9-11 TRUTH. Imagine having a national debate, and have Nader raise the questions about 911? Or why Barack backed out of the GOOGLE debate when he found out he would have to debate Nader?
MORE VOICES, MORE CHOICES!

www.votenader.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I believe the only way out of this mess is to vote third party.

I hope this thread gets a lot of stars and flags. People need to see that a third party vote is only a wasted vote if we all believe that it is. We CAN take back our government, legally, but only by voting outside the two party sock puppet system.

Believe people. We can do this. I am more for Ron Paul than Nader, but I would support Nader over Obama or McCain simply on the third party principle. We have to break the two party system if we are to keep America a free democracy.

Edit to add;

Pledged. Pretty painless.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't this be more suited in the Breaking Political News forum?

Also, I agree completely with this idea, although the odds of Obama and McCain actually attending are slim to none.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Excellent thread. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I believe the only way out of this mess is to vote third party.

I hope this thread gets a lot of stars and flags. People need to see that a third party vote is only a wasted vote if we all believe that it is. We CAN take back our government, legally, but only by voting outside the two party sock puppet system.

Believe people. We can do this. I am more for Ron Paul than Nader, but I would support Nader over Obama or McCain simply on the third party principle. We have to break the two party system if we are to keep America a free democracy.

Edit to add;

Pledged. Pretty painless.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

Hey,

Awesome! Hope, when this debate happens, it gets proper attention.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, I was really hoping more people would react to this thread and sign the petition.

Everyone is concerned with the economy, and those threads are getting a lot of action, but we need to do more than simply rail against the system we have, we need to figure a way out of this mess.

In my eyes, we need a third party candidate in office, to show Washington that the game is over.

If all this crisis does is polarize the public back into their Republican/Democrat camps, it will do us no good at all.

new topics

top topics

join