It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You're Going to Destroy a Worldwide Economy" ~ Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul speaking briefly before the House of Representatives-

I am not happy with this bailout.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good find Rabbit. Dr. Paul has been saying it forever, hopefulyl people start tuning in. His consistency is admirable. Not to mention he's right, which gives it all that extra thumbs up.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
go Ron Paul, he's right if this bailout plan would of passed the USD would of been worthless

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imyourchuckleberry
Good find Rabbit. Dr. Paul has been saying it forever, hopefulyl people start tuning in. His consistency is admirable. Not to mention he's right, which gives it all that extra thumbs up.

Thanks. I know, I was just saying on another thread that I find it funny that for the past couple of weeks CNN and Fox have been having Ron Paul on a lot to talk about the financial crisis. Which he predicted a long time ago and has been speaking out against and to Bernake about for a while. While the MSM was marginalizing him.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Rn Paul will do "nothing". He'll end up in the dustbin of history with Ross Perot and the rest of his ilk. I'm sick of seeing the guys name. Are you people so hard up for ANYONE to lead you that you all just jump on the bandwagon? People actually have been ascribing "Anti-Christ" tendencies towards Obama when if you ask me? In a run off? Ron Paul wins!

God knows Obama has followers but nothing like the freakish cult assigned to Ron Paul. At this point, even if he WAS the second coming of Robot Jesus and could solve ALL of the world's ills, I wouldn't vote for him because of the slavish devotion and constant "advertising" he gets on the internet. His ship has sailed, jump on it yourselves and leave the rest of us in peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Quite the contrary my friend, people are now sitting and holding their jaws because they have been sucker punched by the Bush administration yet again.

And they are also becoming painfully aware that Ron Paul is the only man in Washington who has been telling the truth about this mess from day one.

Dr. Paul has been warning against this very collapse for the better part of a decade now but people like yourself refused to listen. Now what do you say? Is today and the last two weeks proof enough that he has been correct all along?

Will the entire economy have to collapse for people like you to finally realize that you have been had?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

They don't get it.

Exactly why the idiots are doomed. To date, all this man's predictions about market failure have come true, almost without revision! No, this isn't a psychic, but a man of honesty.

One who will tell us where we stand, why, when, who, how, what.

Some people can't comprehend honesty.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
And again Ron Paul spits his Intelligence. I've always supported Ron Paul from the start, his agenda should have never been denied, ignorance is all over society.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So if I tell you that your house is on fire, does that make me a prophet? Does it make me a better man than you? No. You people are so parched and waiting for a mear drop of truth on your tongues that you will blindly line up and follow the piper.

Have you ever thought that Ron Paul's "truth" is just another strategy to lead you astray? It's common sense. After so many year's of lies, SOMEONE had to arise to use the "truth" as a fulcrum to which to leverage the masses of sheep. There are no rules in politics. ANY advantage will be used as a gain. I really think that people who vote for the Perot's, the Paul's, the Nader's are just people who lack the courage of the3ir convictions, and who KNOW thier candidate has zero chance to win and as such can use the old line of "Don't blame me! I voted for (Perot, Nader, Paul). We don't have a three party system. Get over it and choose your frikken side and live with your decision.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well.......the package did NOT pass today...........

People ARE listening......keep calling your reps......

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

We haven't always been just a two party system, and not always these two parties. According to your logic, no one except Dems and Reps have any business in politics. It's that attitude that has kept people in line for lo these many years.

But as Dylan said, "The times they are a changin'"

(And I vote for a viable candidate, from whichever party, that I think will lead with some modicum of good sense. This time, unless there's a drastic shift somewhere, it'll not be RP, even though I think he may have the better ideas. Unfortunately, sometimes one must take the lesser of two evils, in effect voting against the worst of the offering.)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
So if I tell you that your house is on fire, does that make me a prophet? Does it make me a better man than you? No. You people are so parched and waiting for a mear drop of truth on your tongues that you will blindly line up and follow the piper.

Have you ever thought that Ron Paul's "truth" is just another strategy to lead you astray? It's common sense. After so many year's of lies, SOMEONE had to arise to use the "truth" as a fulcrum to which to leverage the masses of sheep. There are no rules in politics. ANY advantage will be used as a gain. I really think that people who vote for the Perot's, the Paul's, the Nader's are just people who lack the courage of the3ir convictions, and who KNOW thier candidate has zero chance to win and as such can use the old line of "Don't blame me! I voted for (Perot, Nader, Paul). We don't have a three party system. Get over it and choose your frikken side and live with your decision.

I'd typically insert a lot of cutting remarks about your apparent lack of intelligence, but I think it more efficient just to capture your mis-spelled and ill-thought arguments in a quote.

I really can't top that.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

In the end you folks who are rallying against taking action are the very ones that won't have a paycheck in a week or two because your company can't borrow against stuff your company has sold but hasn't yet collected. Or your company will go bankrupt because they are no longer able to meet their pension obligations.

You all are screwed more than the banks and folks on Wall Street, it just hasn't hit you upside the head yet.

top topics

join