It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO UFO - Anomaly found on old archive footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It\'s a reflection. It appears the first time at 1:10, just under the aircraft that is beeing airborn, moving slowly to the right. The second time it appears at 1:39, just under the tail of the plane in the forground. This time also moving to the right and just as the one before it is visible in front of the planes, crew and deck. (Making it a very, very small \"ufo\")
The third time it appears is at 1:49 and is the one everybody is seeing.
Every time the reflection appears is when the planes taking off is at exactly the same angle. The reflection is moving in proportion to the aircrafts. The reason the reflection appears in different locations on the screen is that it has gone some time between the takes (yes there is cuts between the three instances) and we all know that the sun moves in the sky. Occams razor says to me that this is more likely to be reflection.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
here is a shorter video with the "Foo fighter" slowed down. Great historical footage regardless

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I say:
Go little VW Beetle go, Japan's or Germany's no matter at Tesla's speed.
The flight path quite possible with a joy stick control on a Tesla cone coil.

Yeah I always thought the foo were VW Bugs after hearing about Tesla cone coils
and seeing films with Hitler proud at himself for ordering the VW Peoples car.

The ordering many have been due to tech and Intel services as
the only way to get a metal flying machine in the air at the end of the war.
Only for show because they were useless and might even blow off explosives if they
got too close. A strict disadvantage but hidden from Allied Intel for deal making.

<< 1   >>

join