It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boondee Power Reverse B4-88

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.boondee.net...

I was doing yet another search for alternative power and found this. There are a few net videos floating around too that you can find by Googling the name of the topic. But it perplexes me that something can be built to turn your electric meter backwards, without having power input to the device. I can't find any schematics, so I am guessing that this is a hoax since the physics cannot be explained.

And I hope this is in the correct forum, but as I didn't include a spiffy topic like "Turn you meter backwards for free!" I probably wont get to many responses...but I would like some insight from those here that are electronically inclined as to the possibility of this device actually working.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Power company KWH meters are pretty well thought out and the only thing that'll make the meter run backwards is generating power on the load side of the meter.

That's a legal way to do it and in the case of wind generators most power companies will issure a rebate check after installation.

If the Boondee unit works, it's theft pure and simple.

Power company employees know aout how much power your house uses and it's easy to track.

People have been found with meter bypass devices and the power company usually calls in law enforcement.

Plus, you get to pay the estimated back bill with interest.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
LOL, I wasn't talking about a bypass device, but I guess that is what it is

I was thinking this was some sort of concoction that takes x amount of power and increases the output...would be neat. But then again if you were to make a device that could increase the output, it would be your word against thiers about what it was doing and how it works to show you weren't stealing, but increasing something from air.

Oh well, the search continues...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus
LOL, I wasn't talking about a bypass device, but I guess that is what it is

I was thinking this was some sort of concoction that takes x amount of power and increases the output...would be neat. But then again if you were to make a device that could increase the output, it would be your word against thiers about what it was doing and how it works to show you weren't stealing, but increasing something from air.

Oh well, the search continues...

I wasn't talking about a bypass device either.

Just pointing out that bypass devices are the simplest way and the first to be discovered.

You can't get something for nothing, not in money or electronics.

Harnessing solar or the wind is about it for most folks.

Electric bills go into the electric company's computer and are compared.
An off-beat bill on the low side will alert someone.
You may explain one month away by 'being on vacation', but they'll look closer next time.

Here's one for apartment dwellers.

Have a higher bill than most of your neighbors?

If the electric panel is accessible to you, go to your apartment panel, turn off all the circuit breakers, see if the KWH meter is still turning.
If so, call the electric company if they bill direct or talk to the apartment manager if they do the billing.

What may be going on is, some clown in a nearby apartment has connected his - perhaps - air conditioner unit to one of your circuit breakers.
Your bill will be sky-high and he'll be basking in the cool air and counting his extra money....

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Although I am not exactly sure wheather or not this is a hoax, as an apprentice Electrician/Instrumentation Tech I can tell you this device COULD very well be real. I do not fully understand this theory, but am convinced is is possible. At this stage I suspect it has something to do with "offset phases", similar to how "Wattless Power" in Tuned Xl-Xc circuits works, if you want to read up.

Wattless power is very real, and a big problem to end users. The theory behind it is that the Voltage and Current phases are offset 90deg by means of Capacitance or Inductance, meaning that Current and Voltage are both present, but when the phases are multiplied (P=IV) Half the cycle is positive Power and the other half Negative Power - Averaging out at 0 watts. Meaning that even though no work is being done, the Watt/Hour meter still rotates, costing you money. (this can be corrected by the means of a capacitor of the correct value) ... The device in question would just do the opposite of this.

Tech Teachers refuse to fill me in on the complete theory for ethical reasons, but they all agree that there is a simple circuit that will draw Negative power, meaning the Watt/Hour meter will literally rotate backwards. I'm still trying to engineer it myself

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It works Ill say no more dont know how but it works

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It works Ill say no more dont know how but it works

new topics

top topics

join