It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Pumps Further $630 Billion Into Financial System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

This is the governments way of making sure average people work for nothing. The next step is the one world slave plantation. This idea has failed before because a barter economy will arise.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

It is sickening that this has happened under everyones nose when the media was preoccupied with the $700 Billion bailout.

I don't think this is a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
i`ll mention this : the TV is harking on about the `failed rescue bid` and yet no one is saying it was ignored and teh money pumped in anyway

Of course not, the MSM is not there to inform; they're simply a conduit for propaganda. If the public was informed of--and understood--the true nature and functioning of the "financial system," heart attacks would spike nationwide, and both Washington and Wall Street would be under seige.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Whoa hey! People up their on the high mountain of federal hill what about us who work our butts off to keep that dollar where it is. Even though you messed it up, and some of us are out of jobs or working twice as hard why not show the people appreciation by pumping money to us?

Gosh, I don't know what to think of these current times anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is a very deliberate and good (if you're batting for their team) plan. You see. No matter what happens now, Money... The basis of all trade, will be worth nothing. They will print so much money that, with nothng to back it, it is worth nothing. Soon, you'd be able to pay for a bag of potatoe chips with a wheelbarrow full of twenties. It's hard not to see the way they are moving. It's like in chess, yes, you are trying to trap the king, but you don't just manuver 1 piece to do it... You manufature backup plans. THIS is one of thier backup plans.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So were they planning on printing 630 billion before the bail out? Was this going to happen regardless of what happened with the bailout?

If it was going to happen, that's 1.33 trillion they wanted outright (who knows what 'fine print' was there)

If this 630 billion was because the bailout did NOT happen, why 70 billion less than what the bailout called for?

This is all a farce if you ask me. Why not 'bail out' the people with their debts, which would in turn bail out the companies? I have no faith in this corrupt system anymore. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I say abolish the fed. Why the hell does the US government give up it's right to coin it's own currency to a privately run international banking system that has screwed the whole world over at every chance they get. And they lend this to us at interest??? Where does the money come from to pay this interest??? Oh yeah, they print more money and lend this out at interest. The never ending cycle of debt. It will never be fixed until the system is fixed. Total reform. Kick out all the corrupt politicians and let's start over.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Write And Rong]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Write And Rong]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
FINANCIAL IMPLOSION - Martial Law is within sight...
I think I will write or start a new thread to discuss this topic...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join