It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China calls for end to 'force' against Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

It's always a pleasure to read your posts

Keep denying ignorance!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

I have a few friends that are Iranian, listening to them speak of their homeland makes you want to go there and check it out. What every one of them has in common is their dislike and distrust of their leader, and they say at home nobody likes him there either. Like it or not, the sanctions may actually encourage the citizens to throw the bum out.

Lies.
I have friends from their, friends from Pakistan who I work with too, They didn't say this. Interesting
Iran is a soverign country. It's relatively peaceful too. Don't know who told you, I'm sure your just using propaganda

No actually its you who is preaching the BS MindisUniverse, if you knew that many Iranians then you would know of the wide abhoration they have of their government!

Don't confuse Irans peaceful history with the mindset of the current theocratic regime there that in only 30 years has been involved in an 8 year war, the sponsoring of terrorist activities throughout the middle east and even as far as Argentina, destabalisation in Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq that has cost thousands and thousands of lives. You need to open your eyes and relenquish that leftist blind agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theblunttruth

No actually its you who is preaching the BS MindisUniverse, if you knew that many Iranians then you would know of the wide abhoration they have of their government!

Don't confuse Irans peaceful history with the mindset of the current theocratic regime there that in only 30 years has been involved in an 8 year war, the sponsoring of terrorist activities throughout the middle east and even as far as Argentina, destabalisation in Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq that has cost thousands and thousands of lives. You need to open your eyes and relenquish that leftist blind agenda.

Prove it. Right now you need to back up where I'm BS.

I need not to waste more energy, I'm going to deny ignorance.
I await for your response.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You need to open your eyes and relenquish that leftist blind agenda.

I'm sure you know me around already

Here is something for people like you to learn. I don't follow labels, agree with being labeled and I don't respect being labelled. Let's stick to the topic on hand

I stand to my beliefs and values. Got that.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
reply to post by TheRooster

I have been following your posts with some amusement - especially your proposition as to whether or not someone considered themselves to be intellectually superior. I can assure you I do feel that way.

That is quite apparent considering the babble that followed your quote. May I say that what followed this quote was one of the best peices of fiction I've ever read, you are a wordsmith sir.
May God Bless you all the days or your life my friend.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I just showed your post to Sarvnaz, one of my Iranian friends, (there are 2 others I work with, the car business is loaded with them) she started laughing, called you an idiot and walked away. I said "no wait wait wait write a response". She said in a very heavy iranian accent, "I'm not going to respond to that ignorant pig".

Of course you can continue to not believe me, I don't care! I have no reason to lie or make this # up. Her oldest daughter got married in Italy in June, after the wedding she made a side trip home to Iran to see her family. She said after this trip she's never going back, she wouldn't elaborate on why and I didn't feel like prying. Of course someone who doensn't share your opinion doesn't fit your agenda, but in your defense, she's just one person right?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some might not like Ahmedi Nejad, but they sure will burn anyone everyone who wishes harm to their country and their people..

Just like their Imam taught them 1400 years ago

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Mr. Secret]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theblunttruth

Thank you, I may not be as well versed on the Iranian regime as some, but having friends (co-workers) who share their experiences gives one a better understanding than just relying on what is reported in the press.

Like most "fat capitalist american pigs" I don't get my head out of my own world that often. My friends showed me some photos of a ski resort in Iran and I was blown away, I had no idea it was that beautiful there. Culturally speaking, they have opened my eyes to some really cool stuff. I puffed on a huka (?) for the first time a couple weeks back when one of them had a going away BBQ (he decided to go to Dubai for a year and hang out with his brother).

If most people in Iran are like my friends, the last thing any of them would want is more conflict, they have enough. I kind of agree.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
Does this mean that China is making allegations that there HAS been a use of force against Iran, other than economic sanctions? If this is the case, I would like them to make their evidence available as I would be interested to read about this.

This was my first thought as well: WHAT use of force are they talking about? So far all anyone has done is imposed economic sanctions.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

I just showed your post to Sarvnaz, one of my Iranian friends, (there are 2 others I work with, the car business is loaded with them) she started laughing, called you an idiot and walked away. I said "no wait wait wait write a response". She said in a very heavy iranian accent, "I'm not going to respond to that ignorant pig".

Sounds like she was a problem, not Iran. She must have left a lot of "stuff" left undwelt with.

Oh dear. Get back on topic

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
reply to post by theblunttruth

Thank you, I may not be as well versed on the Iranian regime as some, but having friends (co-workers) who share their experiences gives one a better understanding than just relying on what is reported in the press.

Like most "fat capitalist american pigs" I don't get my head out of my own world that often. My friends showed me some photos of a ski resort in Iran and I was blown away, I had no idea it was that beautiful there. Culturally speaking, they have opened my eyes to some really cool stuff. I puffed on a huka (?) for the first time a couple weeks back when one of them had a going away BBQ (he decided to go to Dubai for a year and hang out with his brother).

If most people in Iran are like my friends, the last thing any of them would want is more conflict, they have enough. I kind of agree.

Rooster - Yea Iran is a fantastic country, great people, beautiful landscape etc just a horrible government and i mean horrible. So you smoked "ghelyoon" did you enjoy it? Say "salam beresoon" to Sarvnaz.

I do agree force is not an option with Iran, but with the Russians and Chinese blocking any diplomatic way to solve the crisis it is becoming ever more difficult. The only way to do this seems to be to cripple the Iranian economy as much as possible as to bring about a public rise against the government. With a secular government Iranians will be granted the trust necessary for a nuclear program, as western governments helped the Shah.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I vote for this to be the funniest thread about China.

No really.... I mean China? Calling for an end to "force"

Hey how about they end their little "force" against Tibet first:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

I agree with that alot. I think there is alot of waking up to in this world.

Start with cleaning our backyards.

It's looking really untidy at the minute. But bombing Iran is just not acceptable, may I add despite how untidy the garden may look.

I'm not likeing the republican right wing crap on this thread, just to add. The excuses and futher reasons to want to bomb Iran, regardless. Its not acceptable.

There are people on this thread working for the American government, and wanting to provoke a a war. Is just not acceptable. Are people aware that the government want people to sprout this right wing crap to lead to war. I'm aware the American government are really trying to push for it, and it fully knows well that it's wrong.

In other to get our backyards tidy. We must rid of the American government period.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Like most "fat capitalist american pigs" I don't get my head out of my own world that often. My friends showed me some photos of a ski resort in Iran and I was blown away, I had no idea it was that beautiful there.
Yes it's shocking you didn't know that the ME is a beautiful region, guess you really are brainwashed. Your response and reaction is alarming in itself. Oh the T.V is your reality

Glad you realise that. Now come to the realisation, what the hell your nation "America" is doing right now that is not acceptable... wanting to bomb the country - Iran -. Your friends could die for this the Iranian people!. I hope you won't blind this probable fact.

Rooster - Yea Iran is a fantastic country, great people, beautiful landscape etc just a horrible government and i mean horrible.
That is just your opinion. I mean your government is far worse FACT. See I can see clearly your using propaganda here, Blatantly. Your government, the "AMERICAN GOVERNMENT" is the most "EVIL" there is in this world. Responsible indirectly or directly to the unstability in the ME for the last 50 years. Now in the last 8 years, we have seen nothing but your nation "AMERICA" bombing the # out of it. (Iraq is the victim at the minute)

Funny how you point the finger's elsewhere at other nations. Really funny that. Right now America is still killing people in Iraq. (point out again just incase you fall ignorant of that fact ) You have no grasp on reality FACT. Turn off the T.V for the love of sweet divine jesus.

I do agree force is not an option with Iran, but with the Russians and Chinese blocking any diplomatic way to solve the crisis it is becoming ever more difficult.
China and Russia are not blocking anything. Stop with the nonsense. They are trading with Iran properly and talking diplomatically.

Your country "America" is having an real issue with it. In fact your nation is having a trantrum and wants to stop progress.It doesn not want another country doing deals with a oil rich nation, incase that America will not get a slice of the pie.

Explain to me, why yet again. your BLANTANTLY pointing the blame and problems elsewhere again? It's gettting really pathetic.

The only way to do this seems to be to cripple the Iranian economy as much as possible as to bring about a public rise against the government. With a secular government Iranians will be granted the trust necessary for a nuclear program, as western governments helped the Shah.
Why would you want to cripple the economy.
You gave no reason to justify doing something like that. Why. I want your nonsnense put to sense and logic. I await for it.

I edited this, for thebluntrth, to understand the problem
By actually naming his country more often.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join