It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the vote - A NEW WORLD ORDER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For those of us sitting out here and watching our politicians decide the future for many millions of people, some questions come to mind. How did they let this happen? and Can they save us? I pondered this like everyone else, but as I watched, it suddenly occurred to me that something else was also in the works. It seems that banks and institutions are failing worldwide. Governments are nationalizing them as fast aas they fall. Here in the USA the plan was to be the same. A 700 billion dollar buyout of all the debt, thus a nationalization of capital unseen of prior to today. Well.. the current bill being forced through will slow this down but not stop it. The result will be the same. Then came the news today...

Some nations are beginning to demand and call for a new world economic institution that would control the maney system of the entire world.

This then begs a real good question. A conspiracy of the worst kind.

1. Was it the plan of the government to spend and lend us into compliance with a "new world order".

2. Knowing that the people won't surrender willingly, is it the intention of the government to bankrupt us if neccesary to get us to give in to the plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
For those of us sitting out here and watching our politicians decide the future for many millions of people, some questions come to mind. How did they let this happen? and Can they save us? I pondered this like everyone else, but as I watched, it suddenly occurred to me that something else was also in the works. It seems that banks and institutions are failing worldwide. Governments are nationalizing them as fast aas they fall. Here in the USA the plan was to be the same. A 700 billion dollar buyout of all the debt, thus a nationalization of capital unseen of prior to today. Well.. the current bill being forced through will slow this down but not stop it. The result will be the same. Then came the news today...

Some nations are beginning to demand and call for a new world economic institution that would control the maney system of the entire world.

This then begs a real good question. A conspiracy of the worst kind.

1. Was it the plan of the government to spend and lend us into compliance with a "new world order".

2. Knowing that the people won't surrender willingly, is it the intention of the government to bankrupt us if neccesary to get us to give in to the plan.

Yep it seems there might be a one-world currency in the not too distant future. I can't remember whether it was Bush and/or Obama who mentioned it.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It seems that the bailout or rather buyout of the banking system got squashed this afternoon when Palosi decided to insult some republicans on the house floor. The NWO through total economic collapse is delayed it seems. But this is not going to stop the push for a world wide monetary unit. Maybe they'll cal it the "UN Dollar", or a UNO for short. I love it when the NWO gets derailed.

I could envision it... First they collapse the economy. Rioting breaks out as shortages happen for food and energy. Martial law is declared suspending te US Constitution. It's all downhill from there. But not tonight. Tonight we rest easy.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Regarding the election, I talked to a colleague about the election a few days ago and when I mentioned Ron Paul and he told me that "any candidate outside the two parties is not deserving of my vote."

How does the media produce such idiots?

It must be what's put in our water... but, really, why is it so easy to dupe the idiot public into accepting a one-party dictatorship?

new topics

top topics

join