It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all conspiracies, (satan) Great website link inside....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I'm a pagan myself and I don't believe in satan but I'm accused of satanism by other religeons. I practice witchcraft to raise the devil but to be honest the devil is amongst us already and he is called MAN, We can choose to do evil or good.

No offence, but i personally believe that is rubbish.
That isn't paganism you are practising, that seems some pseudo-mockery of what paganism used to be. I used to be pagan, but took a more spiritual path called atheism.

Seriously, you would be frowned upon in any self respecting circle for that kind of talk. But i do agree with what you are saying (how ironic eh?) and in another way I don't (ironic and vague!)

Good and evil does exist, but only in a contextual, invisible, 'unreal' form. Our interpretations of good and evil lie both inside our own heads, and somehow in some form of collective consciousness, which i put down to human evolution and ideological progression. People are very much capable of horrific things, that is not to be denied. But to point the blame anywhere else apart from that particular person is hypocrisy.

What we have to really understand, is that a fine line is always present. It's all too easy to blame the devil (or God) for our actions.

Just look at it this way.... It seems the frustrated seem to lean towards satanism because it's a 'cool and taboo' subject. By immersing themselves in the dark arts, they isolate themselves from the oppression of society.
But the joke is on them... They are still a religious organisation, which ever way you look at it.

Same with Christians who turn a blind eye to the suffering in the third world countries, yet like clockwork they march into churches and pray away their guilt.
Same with the ignorant and deluded muslim fanatics who kill others (and each other) in the name of Allah....

Same with almost any religion... Once you've put your feet in the wet concrete, it will begin to set.

Let me put it this way.....

'If' God did exist, Would 'God' want us all fighting over him/her/it?
Would he/her/it want us bombing the crap out of each other, tricking each other, deluding ourselves, stealing each other and wrapping ourselves up in magic tales from books that should have gone out of print many years ago?

The Vatican is rich, very rich.... yet babies are being stalked by hungry vultures in remote deserts across the planet, with nothing to cure that thirst, their pathetic lives nothing more than extreme suffering....

C'mon....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join