It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers on the Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
hello :-)

I found this clip today in youtube..

www.youtube.com...

check it out and tell me what you think about it :-)

friendly

Nia Wind

removed 'all caps' from title

please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
from the moon to the mars

i dont know if somebody post this before, sorry then, but i will try.
I had to start this thread, cause i found many clips
*laughing*

MARS:

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

and..

www.youtube.com...

MOON:

www.youtube.com...

and..

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
what is up... is down

this i found many years before, i posted it under Tabula Smaragdina but this was the wrong side i guess...
now i found the right:

www.crystalinks.com...

its from Thot the Atlanter, or called Hermes Trismegistos..
Its myth.. but read this:

"
Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built.
"

What is up, is down..

Moon, Mars, Earth???

In this text stands that we have a spaceship. WE..
under the Sphinx

Now, tell me please what you think about

Nia Wind

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
and here is the link for it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
HELLO??????????

Has nobody any idea about that????

OR IS THIS NORMAL IN HERE THAT QUESTIONS DIDNT GET AN ANSWER???????????

please,,,, please...

Nia

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
That's Richard C. Hoagland for you, a load of rubbish

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
thanks, now i know who is Richard C. Hoaglan, but i dont mean him.

You dont answer my question, so why you are posting...

are i am sooooooo rubbish

Nia

ps: its hermes trismegistos, who i meant... read the post and you will understand maybe why...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
thanks, now i know who is Richard C. Hoaglan, but i dont mean him.

You dont answer my question, so why you are posting...

are i am sooooooo rubbish

Nia

What is your question? Your first video is about Hogaland so I think thats why Aspie 'is posting'...

Maybe you can tell us what you think about these videos they are all about different stuff so tell us what you think of them or even a little about what they are about. I don't think giving people a whole lot of youtube links saying watch this and tell me about them is a great way to start discussion.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

different stuff? hm.. ok

1. towers on the moon: they found buildings at the moon.. (???)
2. crazy buildings at the mars...what are they???

3. our pyramids.. in an old text stands those words... read them. I guess it means we have our own spaceship on earth!!!!

so, thats not worth to discuss... ok.. if you think so

also: i dont think that anybody looks really all my clips i post.. only overfly..and dont answer a long long time...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It is hard to have a discussion when you only post links and don't give any information about why your are posting them or what relevence one has to another. Just expecting people to make the connection will not work, others might not have the same thought pattern as you regarding such things.

Please post information about the link between the links provided, your thoughts on them and what significance they play.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

why I am posting?

To get some informations to the clip. Not to give some...

so my question again:

HAVE WE A SPACESHIP ON EARTH?????

Nia

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
We have a few spaceships on Earth, they are called Shuttles

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

reply to post by Steve B

1. towers on the moon: they found buildings at the moon.. (???)
2. crazy buildings at the mars...what are they???

3. our pyramids.. in an old text stands those words... read them. I guess it means we have our own spaceship on earth!!!!

I think these topics are worthy of discussion, but they are very broad topics. You could write all day about possible structures on the moon and mars, and the possible connection to egypt. There are alot of threads on this site dedicated to these topics in detail. Maybe you could try searching for old threads if you want a good overview of the topics?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
We have a few spaceships on Earth, they are called Shuttles

"You cynic!" Give the man a proper answer. . .
Theres the Starship Enterprise, that one off Galaxy Quest. The Millenium Falcon, Thunderbird 3, The Nostromo, and that huge mothership in Independance Day!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

There are some hills and other features on Mars and the Moon that kind of sort of look a little like pyramids or other structures on Earth. Kind of. Sort of. In low-resolution images. If the time of day is just right.

But since there's never been good proof of life anywhere else than Earth, and since we don't have anybody actively digging around these spots on Mars or the Moon, it's a little difficult to say for certain there is any connection between the two things, other than a vague physical resemblance. To some people, however, it's "obvious" these things are buildings, cities, crashed spaceships, amusement parks, delis, or whatever. Personally, I don't think it's so obvious. And other than the images, nobody has been able to produce any sort of proof.

As a result, we occasionally have these topics where some people are amazed at this undeniable proof of ET civilization and accuse NASA of a huge cover-up (although they are using NASA/JPL images to do it), and other people try to get these people to understand that because sometimes things look like other things, a simple physical resemblance is not enough evidence to prove anything.

This goes on for a dozen pages or so, accomplishing nothing (because there's never any new data introduced, just the same lousy images), until people get bored or another topic is started with a different blurry, low-resolution image and the whole stupid process repeats itself.

There. Somebody responded to your post. Hope this helps!

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
@ mintwithahole
i am a girl... ;-)

@nohup

do anybody know the 3 lights at some ufos?
(I will not post the clip here.. i am sure you saw some of them)

3 points:

MARS - MOON - EARTH

3 lights at UFOs....????????

ah forget:
HA HA
aspi, i give you an idea:
Go to the next libary, ask for the tables of thot.. read them.. and then, and only then, you should talk to me again. Cause, you are one of them, only in here to talk crap, and you are not interested in the real search of the mystical on our earth...

Nia

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

The problem is every "artifact" photo of the Moon and Mars is so blurry it is too hard to really make out if it is an anomaly or some type of error in the photo itself. When I saw a photo of the "castle", I was expecting to see a castle. What I got was a blur that could have a shape like a castle.
What we need is close up pictures to tell what they really are, not some author telling us what he "knows" them to be. I don't think any of those authors have been to the moon or Mars.
Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
@kidflash2008

I know, there are no good pictures i found. This was one reason i post here, hoping that you guys from ATS can find some better...? Or some other informations.

thanks for your answer ;-)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

None of the sites, and that includes the sites dedicated to structures and anomalies on the moon and Mars, have any pictures that are really clear. While I have seen some rather interesting photos and geometric oddities, there is no clear idea what they really could be.
Many of these sites want people to buy their books and DVDs. I don't have $40 to throw away on stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You should search through ATS. There are many threads about those exact things. There must be hundreds of pages of discussions. Find the old John Lear archive for lots more. Look through Zorgon's stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join