It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular craft emits red laser type light towards earth captured on camera phone 3rd August

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Footage, filmed on a camera phone at 10.35pm on August 3 near Dunboyne was also played and replayed to over 70 delegates who attended the fifth Irish International UFO conference in Carrick-on-Shannon.

The triangular shaped image, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth, drew gasps of amazement from the 70 or so delegates who attended the world premiere of the footage.

Link to source

I found this today whats fascinating to me the red laser, what could this be be used for? I have never heard of a laser coming from a triangular craft before?, I have always been under the impression the triangular crafts are ours used with back engineered alien craft possibly pleidian technology, whats your take on this?

It would be great if we could get the footage of this. If anyone has it please post on this thread.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Hi frank

Fourth thread about it:

1- Video of Triangle with laser, best footage ever?

2 - An Amazing Report

3- We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

4 - This one

Thanks for the heads up Internos glad to see you around, good to see that nothing gets past us, it just goes to show that when news on UFO'S hits the net its here within a flash. Still would like to know about the red laser though sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by internos
Hi frank

Fourth thread about it:

1- Video of Triangle with laser, best footage ever?

2 - An Amazing Report

3- We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO, footage will be the best in the world.

4 - This one

Thanks for the heads up Internos glad to see you around, good to see that nothing gets past us, it just goes to show that when news on UFO'S hits the net its here within a flash. Still would like to know about the red laser though sounds interesting.

Dont you hate that!

I would rather something be posted 3-4 times than not at all.

Atleast theres input and posters are keeping thier eyes peeled.

Not everyone has time to scan every thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

It's easier if you monitor RECENT POSTS, that's what I do.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What happened to the other "best alien footage ever" by Jeff Peckman?

Is he never going to release it??? I think the guy is a bloody fraud if he refuses to go public with it.

I'm sure we'll have to wait until 2010 before we see this footage aswell, included on a $50 dvd at amazon.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
reply to post by Bob Down Under

It's easier if you monitor RECENT POSTS, that's what I do.

Is it some HORRENDOUS crime??

I am flat out even getting the time to post a thread between my work and lifes duties.

Who cares

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join