It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chupacabra Video-Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

New Chupacabra Video-Arizona

www.abc15.com

An Arizona man claims he has video proof of the legendary chupacabra.

Michael Ashe captured the creature on his cell phone.

Ashe was traveling on a back road from Maricopa to Stanfield when he came across this animal.

He says he has dogs and knows what a dog looks like, but claims, "this is no dog."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.liveleak.com

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
First of all, go ahead and visit the link to view the video.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what this "creature" might be. At first sight it seems to resemble a dog with booties, which are causing it to walk with a rather odd stride.

Hopefully someone can find a higher quality video wherein they do not down-size the video for fancy presentation purposes.

BTW, some of these modern Chupacabra videos seem to resemble the Tasmanian Tiger (Thylacine).

www.abc15.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I found a copy of the Arizona-Chupacabra Video which can be posted on here. Here you go:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
My theories are:

1) It's another dog with mange

2) There's an unknown population of hairless wild dogs roaming the US

Until I see evidence of one of these dogs sucking blood out a goat with their vampire-like fangs while hopping about kangaroo-style, I can't believe it's a chupacabra.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Is it a broken link or something? The YouTube won't work and the first liveleak link says nothing is found...

The still image in the youtube video (before i pushed play and got the unavailable message) did show something that looked like a really sick, starving dog though...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaker

Hi, Shaker: the YouTube video is working, just its embedding was disabled by its uploader.

It looks like a dog with some issues to me too, but i have never seen a chupacabra, so i don't know.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh wow yet another old sick greyhound (dog). Why do people even bother with this nonsense.

The original Chupacabra described 10 years ago was said to have red eyes, walked upright (bipedal) and was alien in appearance. (see image)

Over the last couple of years the Chupacabra seems to have evolved into a sick, hairless dog type creature.

Sheeesh, when is this all going to end...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Jeah, and I think it was also reported to have small, "dragon" like wings on his back.

It's just stupid that people call some weird looking dog a chupacabra.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The guy claims he knows what a dog looks like? Apparently not!

And it is rather sad that he just drove on past without offering to help. Many hairless dogs do NOT have mange btw...blue and fawn dobermans frequently lose ALL their hair (they are regular dobermans that have a different coat color and many times it will all fall out and never grow back).

There are various other breeds as well, here is a Peruvian Hairless...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
The guy claims he knows what a dog looks like? Apparently not!

Aw, looks like one of my friend's little lapdog. Typically, I dislike the little "accessory" dogs that get carried everywhere, but my friend's dog was actually pretty cool...like a little punk with a mowhawk and little curls sprouting from the tips of his ears. Yay Peety!

It is sad that guy has dogs and yet didn't reach out to help this poor animal in any way. I mean, even just notifying the local humane society woulda been something.

I guess exposing your prowess for pocket journalism was more pressing to him at the time and he just had to get this news out.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Ah that link worked, thanks.

I did my own search on youtube and found it, good to know it's the same one.

Even with it walking around it does look like a sick dog...

new topics

top topics

join