It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're not alone . . . politician and pilot spot UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

We

www.independent.ie

A senior garda officer who was driving when he noticed the unusual light formation in the sky stopped to film it.

"There is no footage like this in the world. It is the most amazing and spectacular I have ever seen," said Carl Nally, co-founder of UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland and joint author of 'Conspiracy of Silence'.

THE truth is out there -- and if a senior garda, a Fianna Fail politician and a pilot are to be believed, aliens are keeping a close eye on us from above.

Dramatic eye-witness testimony was heard at a conference over the weekend which, delegates were told, provided "definitive" proof of recent UFO activity in the skies around north Dublin and Meath.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 29-9-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is interesting to say the least. The conference being held is a good indicator of the seriousness they are taking their statements with.

But the real question is... WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE!!!!!

Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!

www.independent.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Issue fixed....ignore this response...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

Then fix it. When editing, you have the option of fixing topic titles.

He later described the laser beam footage as the best footage on the planet and said it would be shown all over the world. "This is what the sceptics are crying out for. What all this footage has in common is that trained observers, honest people, took it. What better could you get than a senior garda, a politician and a pilot," he said.

So when is this "best footage on the planet" going to be released? I hope it isn't too long.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Then fix it. When editing, you have the option of fixing topic titles.

Also, am I blind or is the footage not out yet? I'm eager to see it if that many people were shocked by it.

Oh.....lol (smacks head)

This is the first forum I've posted on where you can change titles to threads...

Thanks, and yes I'm searching for the footage myself.

Perhaps one of our members in Ireland could find it easier?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

So when is this "best footage on the planet" going to be released? I hope it isn't too long.

The Peckman video was supposed to be the best footage on the planet last time around..

I hope this isn't a load of bullocks

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

The Peckman video was supposed to be the best footage on the planet last time around..

I hope this isn't a load of bullocks

"Footage, filmed on a camera phone at 10.35pm on August 3 near Dunboyne was also played and replayed to over 70 delegates who attended the fifth Irish International UFO conference in Carrick-on-Shannon.

The triangular shaped image, with lights at each point, which appeared to send a red laser-type light towards earth, drew gasps of amazement from the 70 or so delegates who attended the world premiere of the footage."

Anyone live near Carrick-on-Shannon, or know of this UFO meeting?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I would hope that the best footage on the planet would not be cell phone footage. Here's hoping that it exceeds my expectations.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet

Oh.....lol (smacks head)

This is the first forum I've posted on where you can change titles to threads...

Thanks, and yes I'm searching for the footage myself.

Perhaps one of our members in Ireland could find it easier?

Interesting thread.

By the way I think we get around 24 hours? to edit titles and posts.

Peace.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Delegates at the two-day event, organised by Betty Meyler, President of the UFO Society of Ireland, otherwise immersed themselves in talk of orbs, luminosity, crop circles, alien abductions and star children. And ex-oilfield executive Ian Crane warned of plans for a fake alien invasion to be staged at the 2012 Olympics in London by the terrorists behind 9/11 and other atrocities, in their quest for global control.

Ummmm...

When people like this get involved they only lessen the credibility. BTW Betty, we're all Star people. Star child, why don't they just say what they mean: Hybrid!

On a side note: I do find this very plausible! The. P.T.B. will go to any length to deceive and control the people.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Ummmm...

When people like this get involved they only lessen the credibility. BTW Betty, we're all Star people.

Nice to know your the type of person to claim guilt by association....even if that association has noting to do with the UFO event, the people that witnessed the event or the footage of the event.

I have a video of Joe Cocker singing at Woodstock on my computer. I guess that makes me a hippie, even though I'm to young to have even been there but hey, according to you who needs logic or common sence right?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
They lessen the credibility of the issue by immediately making all these assumptions and speculations.

The video footage I can not judge until I see it, yet I'm not sure a camera phone is going to be the greatest footage in the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ohhh, VERY nice. I am so looking forward to this footage.

Am I the only one that sees something amusing with this however?

What all this footage has in common is that trained observers, honest people, took it. What better could you get than a senior garda, a politician and a pilot," he said.

I am not sure yet what a senior garda is, but shouldnt they have left the politician out of that "honest" category? Lol, that sort of dents their credibility a tad.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yeah, why did the reporter have to go to the extra length of making sure that we knew that these were "honest" people. As if politicians and military men in high positions aren't as bad as they come.

None of this sounds good to me, not even the sound of the camera phone footage.

But, I'll wait it out anyway and hope to see the footage soon.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

The Garda are the Irish police. so this man would be a senior policeman.
hope this helps.

(and hope this isn't a one liner)

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well that's awful strange, I live in Dublin, not too far from either Howth(Heck, one of our windows looks onto it) or the Airport, and I never saw a thing. Ever. I'll see if I can find an email address for the either the Irish International UFO conference or the UFO and Paranormal Research Ireland Group.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Pictures have been posted and it looks like the video is finally on its way! The post has been updated here and now includes pictures.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

The pictures are in ,and posted on my thread about this case.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join