It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After "Obsession" DVD Hits Ohio

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Dronetek

So I guess in your mind and in your understanding is ok to send more DVDs like this, so people "usually the weak minded" understand who their enemies are and take actions against them.

In this case it got the desirable outcome, Children become the victims of the over zealots and self righteous.

Nothing but cowards will do something like this.

Oh yeah, where is your proof? Oh wait, you don't have any!

What you seem to be supporting here is censorship. Proving once again, that many of the people who preach freedom of speech and denying ignorance, only mean it when it applies to agendas they agree with.

Sorry, but I don't see whats wrong with educating people on Islamic extremism. Calling people "weak minded" and dismissing facts you don't like is the work of the truly ignorant.

I am also worried about everyone else, I'm simply saying that everyone is more likely to die in a car crash or murder etc Just stating the facts.

People die in Islamic terrorist attacks everyday. I don't care what the chances are, because there is always SOMEONE killed from their attacks. The more you dismiss it, the more likely we are to be be hit.

I'll tell you right now. The more we ignore the problem, the more its going to come back to bite us. Keeping the truth from people is not denying ignorance.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Censorship? no, no me, I just said to flush the DVDs down the toilet. That is not censorship that is personal choice, something that for what I can read you have not understanding of it at all.

are you a volunteer of the organization that send the DVDs?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So I guess in your mind and in your understanding is ok to send more DVDs like this, so people "usually the weak minded" understand who their enemies are and take actions against them.

In this case it got the desirable outcome, Children become the victims of the over zealots and self righteous.

Nothing but cowards will do something like this.

So, I ask you, scholar, just what is wrong with this video if it relays truth and gives individuals the ablility to make up their own mind? What victims? There was no irritant found, but suddenly there are children becoming victims of zealots and the self righteous? What perfect little fantasy world are you from where islamic suicide/homicide bombings are not a daily occurance? Or are you waiting for your turn to strap one on?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snift

What I can't understand is why don't people just leave each other alone?
I have my views of religion and other's have their's so what's the big deal?

The issue of religion tolerance is a significant gauge to determine which nations respect human rights. In the US we freely allow people to worship in the manner they choose. We even allow proselytizing. Yet, how many Muslim countries don't allow Christian missionaries to proselytize in their countries? And some countries enforce the Quranic law that forbides Muslims to convert to other religions. Apostates are executed. (en.wikipedia.org...) For instance, under President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the regime has engaged in a systematic campaign to track down and reconvert or kill those who have changed their religion from Islam.

So this idea of allowing people to have their own views of religion is not something that is inherently allowed in Islam.

Also, as the Obsession movie points out, radical Islamic leaders are raising generations of children to hate Jews, Christians, Hindus...(infidels). This is being done according to Quranic law. There's even a law that prevents Muslims from befriending "infidels."

How should us "infidels" deal with this? Balanced education is important because most Americans are clueless about these facts. But the way Obession goes about educating people is completely unbalanced. It's not all Muslims who believe these dictates of the Quran should be obeyed. It's just a minority -- like maybe 93 million Muslims out of 1.3 billion Muslims. (That's the number of Muslims who side with bin Laden.) Unfortunately

Then there's the problem of the other billion 1.2 billion Muslims who aren't making effort to curb such Islamic fundamental extremists from propagandizing their hate and intolerance. It's them who should really be cleaning house, not the US. (Which raises a whole other issue.)

[edit on 9/29/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

Do you support violence? because that is what this thread is about, let me refresh you mind, Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque after obsession" DVD hits Ohio.

So is that the desirable result you believe is right? do you understand that the reason for the DVDs is to instigate violence?

Guess what they got what they wanted but the target happen to be children.

Nothing but cowards will plan and execute something like this.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Censorship? no, no me, I just said to flush the DVDs down the toilet. That is not censorship that is personal choice, something that for what I can read you have not understanding of it at all.

are you a volunteer of the organization that send the DVDs?

What are you so afraid of the truth is my question. Why should people flush facts down the toilet, just because you don't like them?

Do you support violence? because that is what this thread is about, let me refresh you mind, Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque after obsession" DVD hits Ohio.

1. You keep saying that this video caused violence, yet you cant point to any single shred of proof.

2. You keep asserting that the videos causes hatred, yet ignore the fact that its the actions of Islamic radicals that causes it, not the video. The video simply lays out some facts about the situation.

3. Somehow I cant see you having the same problem if somebody put out a similar video about the KKK. Hypothetically if someone put out the same video, only about the KKK, would you still have a problem with it?

Nothing but cowards will plan and execute something like this.

Please, stop implying that anyone who supports this DVD, supports violence against children. Its ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

i too got a U2U from you, although it was rather more explicit than the post you created on here.
I would like to echo Phoenix when i say i have never excused "Muslim" terrorists. One can disagree with both sides you know....it's not all black and white.
Hate is hate, terrorism is terrorism....doesn't matter who is doing it, its still wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Very simple Dronetek, we in American are aware that Islamic extremist pose a danger to no only our nation but nations around the world.

We in American knew that our government is fighting a trillion dollar war in the middle east.

We in American has been shoved down our throat that we need to fight terrorism.

Then why for political purposes this DVDs is send to the people in this nation if is not to instigate violence, not on the people that is well informed of the evils of Radical Islam but the target was nothing more than that small part of the population that their reasoning is not far behind from radicalism to do violence acts.

Sad that the intended target happen to be children.

A person with enough intelligence and understanding of what goes on in our nation with its dirty politics and deeds will see this for what it is.

I don't need a DVD to understand the evils that nations around the world face with radicalism in any shape and form and is not limited to extremist muslim.

Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yet, you still have not provided one single shred of evidence that your claim is correct. Instead, you're wringing your hands about those evil, stupid people in swing states who just want to hurt children. Who is the one fear mongering here?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You are with your support to this type of tactics against the weak minded.

You just proved my point, my friend, have a nice day.
and keep the DVDs coming.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There could be a chance this could be a false flag attack by our friends down on the farm just to add fuel to the fire and stir up civil unrest.Alternatively it could be deliberate provocation to fundamentalists who might launch a revenge attack and there's another excuse to impose martial law.Whoever is responsible,for whatever reason I would'nt waste time arguing I would start digging as this is not good for anyone.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

No only martial law but also to bring in a hurry and udner close doors the infamous homegrown terrorist bill specially with the increased anger that our nation is facing against the government bail out bill.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Prior to World War II, as the German economy collapsed, the Nazi's singled out the Jews as the (false) cause of the German's troubles; and violence against Jewish Germans rose.

We all know how That terrible period of history turned out.

Today, as the US economy teeters on the verge of collapse, Muslims have been, and are being, villified in all of western society.

Are we so blind so as to not see the pattern?

How much longer will it be before "Krystal Nacht" is revisited in the streets of America?

Humanity, Do you not learn from your errors?

In Europe its different here we have a group of muslims who want us to change to there liking .. they want us to become muslim and they are building mosques every where .. So for me it is not strange that people get angry and are finally are going to get in defence against further Islamisation of Europe ...

Your way of saying that muslims are the same as jews and the same thing is going to happen as in the 1930 - 1945 .. is untrue because the Islam is more facist and anti jew and zionism then the Nazi and Hitlers followers could ever be.
Next to the Quran , Mein Kampf is the best seller in the middle-eastern region.

And yes I believe the next holocaust will happen by the hands of the Islam political faith.
Yes I know my views are not making me liked but it is just like I said I am sad to see that here in the Netherlands my country is being overrun and changed to the bad by muslims.. who want us to change our culture but they won't even change to our culture our laws ect .. instead of that they are throwing homosexuals in to lakes and beat them up ,.. use violance news crews or who ever is walking with a camera in a neighbourhood with mostly muslims.
It is so wrong here in the Netherlands that a member of parlement was saying his party wanted the army to interfeen becuase they do so in Afghanistan but not in our own nation.
And as long those people are shouting whore , prostitute to our women .. we are going to filled up with it .. and a civil war in Europe with in 1 or 2 years is verry likely if things are going to proseed as they do now.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
given that i am too recieving pm`s from Dronetek i would like point out that all messages are covered by the T&C of this forum - so attacking someone all because they do not follow your own extremist radical viewpoint in pm is also against the rules.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok mabe I am the wrong but I dont buy this. IT sound like a good way to get the to attack the dvds and make islam look peacefull. Islam as a hole is good at this. I smell a rat

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i pose this question:

why is the USA not going after the terrorists? osama bin laden and the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were of saudi origin.

and having watched that dvd on you tube - gosh Goebbels would be proud of the level of McCain propaganda - notice all of the sublimenal references to him.

[edit on 29/9/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
There could be a chance this could be a false flag attack by our friends down on the farm just to add fuel to the fire and stir up civil unrest.Alternatively it could be deliberate provocation to fundamentalists who might launch a revenge attack and there's another excuse to impose martial law.Whoever is responsible,for whatever reason I would'nt waste time arguing I would start digging as this is not good for anyone.

Whoever planted this seed of eventual grand-scale "unrest" 1)knew exactly what they were doing2)have undoubtedly thought it all through and will be doing a lot more planting all over the country.

There are pros and cons to the educating of the masses, for example, the masses over there, as someone already pointed out, are being fully "educated", why shouldn't we? Why should we just sit here like targets, too busy complaining about our own government to notice the tidal wave of repercussion about to hit us? Not that the ducky-floats of awareness will protect us now...

Hate mingled with ignorance = many unjustified deaths.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

With all due respect, you "ASSUME" that is not the intent.

NO, I have no evidence or proof otherwise, however............................

Think about it, first scare people with a boogieman, then give them DVD’s to get them more scared and riled up, then as a candidate promise to remove/eliminate the threat.

Really sounds like Hitler’s brown shirts, eh????

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Look ,I don't want to patronse anyone at all and I'm in the UK but after what I found out recently about Mc Cain and Schakkasvilli going way back and the Georgian govt paying thousands to Mc Cains advisor Randy Scheumann's lobbying firm.The Georgia /Russia thing was a set up.They exploited cyclical tension that occur between Russia and Georgia and now they want to get the Ukraine on board I would'nt totally disregard what Putin says.Off topic ,I know but what I am saying is in todays climate do not take anything on face value,nothing is as it seems

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The sad thing here to me is I live in "Greater" Dayton, and this is the first I am hearing about the attack. However, I do want to clear up the bit about this DVD being distributed by the newspaper. My household got 2 copies of it delievered to us in the mail. As soon as they arrived, I knew they were nothing more than BS propaganda, so I hadn't even given it the time of day. I guess now I should watch one just to see what kind of garbage the people in my neighborhood are being exposed to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join