It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sylvia Brown scam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Thats what I find disgusting about these people too. Not just that they knowingly lie to people, and take their money knowing their "product" is bull#. But that the people who are most vulnerable to their scams are the ones who are grieving, broken, desperate.

I think it is the worst kind of human who preys on those who are in their weakest moments. I loathe all people who will make money off others by scamming them. But those who "talk to the dead" are the lowest of the low because they take advantage of people at their most vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishneedh2o
I am torn, half of me thinks she is pretty great and other other half thinks she is a fraud. I have read a few of her books and have seen her on tv. She is the one who got me talking to my spirit guide.
With every thing else you can find fault and things wrong.

I like to think she means well.

She is the one who got you talking to yourself?

The woman is the worst kind of scamster! A horrible crone of a woman who takes advantage of bereaved peoples pain.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Any psychic that won't have their "abilities" tested scientifically are frauds in my eyes.

Why hide something like that from humanity and only give it out in little bursts and "readings"?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join