It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 88
<< 85  86  87   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Deuterium_Is_Heavy informed me that Reinhardt is watching these companies closely

Primoris Services Corp

Quest Software (QSFT)

A123 Systems

Ariens

MTD Products Inc.

Country Home Products Inc.

Terra Industries (TRA)

The Mosaic Company (MOS)

Intrepid Potash (IPI)

Agrium Inc. (AGU)

eTrials Worldwide Inc. (ETWC)

Streamliine Health Solutions (STRM)

Shaw Group

FiberTower (FTWR)

Centenial Commmunications Corp. (CYCL)

Evergreen Solar INc. (ESLR)

Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL)

Nexxus Lighting (NEXS)

Acuity Industries (LYTS)

Ready Mix Inc. (RMX)

And also he is watching these ones

Cooper Industries Ltd (CBE)

Dycom (DY)

Green Plains (GPRE)

Microsemi (MSCC)

MEMC Electronic (WFR)

China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock (SHA 601766)

Freight Car America (RAIL)

GE (GE)

GE is a given anyway and the freight companies would tie in with Obama's plans.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Since Reinhardt gets away with vague predictions.. I'm going to ask "what do you mean by watching closely?"

You mean these companies are on the verge of collapsing or rising up?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I mean, anyone can say a stock that's volatile and say "you see, I told ya" at the end.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenji4861
Since Reinhardt gets away with vague predictions.. I'm going to ask "what do you mean by watching closely?"

I don't know. He just said Reinhardt was watching out for them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by borrowedname

Originally posted by kenji4861

I don't know. He just said Reinhardt was watching out for them.

If you pay R a lot of money, he might tell you.

Or not.

Just pay him, since, you know, he is a genius.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
so, when does he predict a new stock market meltdown?
several sources predict a new crash somewhere between two days from now, 14 August 2009, and September 2009.
i think this is a strong sign it will happen again!

sources are luckydays, webbot, timewave graphs, and astrology

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I emailed Reinhardt with some information that I have obtained after years of research. I am certain Reinhardt does not know the things I know. His information is amazing, yet he is missing something very important. I am waiting to see if he gets in touch with me.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
okay, friend. you have dug up this old thread (which I was following back in the day) with claim of some pertinent info.

lets have it!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
okay, friend. you have dug up this old thread (which I was following back in the day) with claim of some pertinent info.

lets have it!

It has been about 36 hours. I guess Reinhardt is busy or not interested. Here is a portion of the email I sent....

- - -
Reinhardt,

Your information is amazing, but I think you may not know the framework. You are dancing all around it with the fundamental information, yet it appears you do not have the time-based esoteric storyline.

I have the secret to the 9-month cycle, the publicly broadcast signals in the media, the archetypal storyline, the EXACT DATES of the turning points. If we could discuss this, you and I could both benefit tremendously.

You have done amazing investigative work regarding the people and the events. I have no clue about the things you have researched. I have been busy on my own researching the evolution of consciousness and the precise cyclical timeline used by the ''?'' (fill in the blank. I don't know who ''they'' are, Freemasons? Illuminati? Jesuits? Mystery Schools?) I don't try to figure it out like that, I am observing something that is incredible and I try not to get lost chasing after the red herrings and the rabbits. You have approached this thing from a different angle and you have apparently had fantastic results with fundamental information. I have the esoteric information.

I have the secret to the unfolding stock market. Precisely to the very dates. It is cyclical and astonishing.
- - -

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Theosophical

I highly doubt if R would be interested. Since his methods work for him just fine. I've learned a lot from him myself. He's probably the best historian on this planet, bar none.

Maybe you can post your info here or start a thread about it. There's some brilliant people here who can contribute.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Maybe you can post your info here or start a thread about it.

If I did that, then the proverbial panic in the streets would ensue. The game would halt. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No, it won't. People won't believe you, anyway. Few believe in R even though he predicted more rights than wrong ones.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

No, it won't. People won't believe you, anyway. Few believe in R even though he predicted more rights than wrong ones.

Have you even looked at my favorite website? I think you don't understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Alright.

Reinhardt,
and Reinhardt fans,
come join in the fun.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

''...when this baby hits 88...''

edit on 19-8-2011 by Theosophical because: comedy

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

He's probably the best historian on this planet, bar none.

Hmm, well he pretty much makes fun of conspiracy researchers, so not sure about your point. He's good at mocking people who are not on his level. Yet I agree with you in some ways because he does provide decent thought provoking analysis, and yes, his timelines do allow one to have a more accurate picture of the long term strategy and cycle of boom and crash, and coin manipulation.

He has a historical template, which does fit the facts, but he is limited in imagination. He is very good at recognizing the methods by which economic assault is accomplished. I would say that his understanding of economic warfare is awesome, I learned a lot about canals and railroads and other things that in fact, according to his schema, seem to be like the mosquito's needle, that is used to siphon out the blood/value/gold etc.

And also I like booty pics and stuff, so R will always have my appreciation for including much truth, with much beauty. There is something very unique about the truthflow that came from his sector in 2008, I feel it was a global phenomenon, and I do believe pizza chain can be used for massive money laundering, and I did see the Godfather movies where the Gangsters asked Knight of Malta Michael Corleone to wash their money clean.

At some point the people of Earth have to demand a global conference call where all the ideas get thrown out into the circle and discussed. We need conference calls done in stadiums, with microphones that people can step to and talk their feelings through. I am talking 24 / 7 with no let up, TRUTHFEST ETERNAL just like Kennedy's flame, we need to get like 20 or 30 stadiums full of calm people (throw the wonks and ruffians out) who file up to a set of microphones and give their personal testimony before the open sky and before all assembled. I am talking about something like what the Jehovah Witness Watchtower Corporate employees do, when they assemble each year.

Seriously,that's the solution for all these diverse personas and problems of Earth. Take a look at the Jehovah Witness method of how they just get all their employees to swarm a stadium and perform their hypno ritual on say 15,000 assembled. Well I am saying it that format needn't be used just for mass hypnosis like the Watchtower Inc does, no, for you could take that template and alter it just a little, and produce TRUTHFEST ETERNAL which invites everyone to come down to the stadium in their town, and get town-to-town big screen video conference going. Yes, and unlike any sort of "sit and listen" church type atmosphere, what I am describing is the complete opposite of that. In my model, the people show up to have a sort of truth-karaoke where people line up to grab the mic and speak truth. The speakers' voice echoes out into the parking lot, and people everywhere are listening to each other's testimony. Sounds cool huh?

And so if we got something like that going, there'd be maybe even 5 or 6 towns that have say 15,000 people in a stadium each, so that's 100,000 people giving and listening to their own testimony. --AND this is not testimony like given in a closet as with the Catholic or the Jacobean spirit of the Watchtower-clans. No, this is not some private back room testimony where private priest(s) hear whispered confessions, no I am describing a huge truth-concert where ideas are shouted into the streets and anyone who wants to give defense or explanation, can simply attend and wait til their number comes up and they get the karaoke-truth microphone when it does.

See, this dude R, he's got his people who see him as the guru of sorts. And there is a real path which says one must find a guru. And yet, I am saying that we can all become each other's guru. but how shall we congregate? How shall we compare each other's ideas? How shall we respond to the points raised, and shall we not have opportunity to answer? I am describing a massive therapy session, which basically never ends, and which is given into a public microphone. I am saying such an event, peer-to-peer, without any need for corporate sponsors or anything, would cause the largest global transformation humanity has ever volitionally caused.

Sure, there's probably 100,000 gurus just waiting to have their flocks and their profits. What I am saying is that if you use the public gathering places for TRUTHFEST ETERNAL you will be declaring spiritual warfare of defense, upon all those whom are identified in R's material. These would then melt away within months, leaving only humans to rule themselves.

I am saying that Chewbacca himself demands that Enron and its subsidiaries be made an example of. And there is one man who Chewbacca loves more than anyone else, and that's the man who makes this sin of Enron, know to all. Yes because Chewbacca's great name was sullied by these people who name their corporations of doom and boom-bust after heroes. Why name a company you intend to destroy, after the heroes of long ago and far away? Somewhere there is a great wookie roar whenever R mentions Enron and what they and their subsidiaries did. Coining money off the names of heroes, is not cool.

And so essentially R is like Han Solo, and yet, what I am saying is that if you can get all the Han Solos to buy into the rebel alliance, then it'll take place in the form of TRUTHFEST ETERNAL a 24/7 live streaming global truth discussion of all matter pertaining to the human race. You may remember Han Solo as the unconquerable rogue, who eventually becomes a General in the Rebel Army that destroyed Palpatine. But this ain't space, and all we have is the silverdome, mile high stadium, patriots stadium, etc. We could pack these joints with 100,000 people and families and get some real truth and ideas and person-to-person commo going. But nobody can do it alone. We need our peers.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology.

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers' money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the World Order over the American people.

One of the principal but little known operations of the Rockefeller Foundation has been its techniques for controlling world agriculture. The independent farmer is a great threat to the World Order, because he produces for himself, and because his produce can be converted into capital, which gives him independence.

In Soviet Russia, the Bolsheviks believed they had attained total control over the people; they were dismayed to find their plans threatened by the stubborn independence of the small farmers, the Kulaks.

Stalin ordered the OGPU to seize all food and animals of the Kulaks, and to starve them out. The Chicago American, February 25, 1935 carried a front page headline, SIX MILLION PERISH IN SOVIET FAMINE; Peasants' Crops Seized, They and their Animals Starve. To draw attention from this atrocity, it was later alleged that the Germans, not the Soviets, had killed six million people, the number taken from the Chicago American headline by a Chicago publicist. In the United States, the foundations are presently engaged in the same type of war of extermination against the American farmer.

Once the citizen becomes aware of the true role of the foundations, he can understand the high interest rates, high taxes, the destruction of the family, the degradation of the churches into forums for revolution, the subversion of the universities into CIA cesspools of drug addiction, and the halls of government into sewers of international espionage and intrigue. The American citizen can now understand why every agent of the federal government is against him; the alphabet agencies, the FBI, IRS, CIA and BATF must make war on the citizen in order to carry out the programs of the foundations.

Oh.....My.....God.....
[edit on 4-10-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

Yo MatrixBaller04 whattup! Dang this was a fun thread and I appreciate your excellent post above.

I figure there'd be no harm in dredging what the ATS server admins work so hard to keep in existence, namely, these classic retro ATS posts. Oh yeah!

What happened to wiredpirate and other sectors the developed on the IP network after Dec 2009? Good times. Seems like we all feel it when the keel is struck. Like in Titanic where the whole ship shudders, and passengers have a moment of confusion and bewilderment. Perhaps we had that event and now people are kicking the ice around on deck?

Anyway, I also like this thread's early pages coz we have Anon posts preserved. and when posts get whacked and chopped so often, and even Anon himselfe was removed from ATS, well, no doubt the impetus to chop the anon posts is an ever present itch, so I am glad to see them survive.

This tavistock stuff above is astounding! Foods for thoughts no doubt.

Thanks bro!

top topics

<< 85  86  87   >>

join