It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ENUF!

The bickering back and forth is to stop now. The next post that is an ad hom attack or is off topic, will be dealt with by warns and removing your ability to further post.

Thank You

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
edit remove please

[edit on 5/18/2009 by eldard]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I apologize for the bickering.

I started out by asking for confirmation that R had correctly predicted what those who support him claim he had. I can't find any correct prediction other than his October (i believe) prediction of a severe market down turn.

Other than that, I can find nothing concrete.

So, I ask again; if anyone can list the predictions he has correctly made and what events corroborated the prediction, I would appreciate it. I'm not sure why that is an unreasonable request?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
So, I ask again; if anyone can list the predictions he has correctly made and what events corroborated the prediction, I would appreciate it. I'm not sure why that is an unreasonable request?

I'm not sure why my suggestion of reading from the beginning of this thread (and other related threads about R) is an unreasonable advice?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

R was correct only once. That is my argument. You can't refute it so you pretend the evidence is there and you suggest I'm too lazy to find it.

It isn't there. You can't prove otherwise.

As I've said before, he was correct about Sept. 15th, then Oct. 6th February 9th (or 10th) a certain medical stock's movement/Ides of March something, the FBI WEllcare raid, May 11th.

Use the search button, no one will do for you.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

As I've said before, he was correct about Sept. 15th, then Oct. 6th February 9th (or 10th) a certain medical stock's movement/Ides of March something, the FBI WEllcare raid, May 11th.

Use the search button, no one will do for you.

No problem. I just assumed that if someone knew he correctly predicted the "events," you've listed it wouldn't be hard to recall what was predicted.

My bad.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
and so it began...
...S&P is starting to fall

after reaching the top of 919,00

do you get it?

today is 19th of May 2009

[edit on 19-5-2009 by strange-emily]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by strange-emily
and so it began...

do you get it?

Yes and the hummingbird flies in the direction of the great fire. The bear looks to the East as the wizard mutters, "Enron."

Stay tuned. Soon I will be asking you to send me money.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Somebody want to Interview Reinhardt? Don't all rush at once it mite cost you $700.

Check his site out!

Tsom87

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Somebody want to Interview Reinhardt? Don't all rush at once it mite cost you $700.

Check his site out!

Tsom87

Why would anyone want to interview him? Looks like someone is starting to think he is actually important? I'm still waiting for the big crash he predicted for last week...or did he change his mind on that?

He will tell you but you have to pay him $1000 first.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Check his site out!

Tsom87

Why would anyone want to interview him? Looks like someone is starting to think he is actually important? I'm still waiting for the big crash he predicted for last week...or did he change his mind on that?

He will tell you but you have to pay him $1000 first.

Mabay because someone mite find it intresting? Whos the someone? Check his site out..he posted that he wants to be interviewed.

Tsom87

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

R is the someone. If he thinks he is important enough that anyone would want to waste time interviewing him then he is more delusional than I believed.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe he wants to die? TPTB would silence anyone who makes enough noise.

Not all brilliant men are rational.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I apologize for the bickering.

I started out by asking for confirmation that R had correctly predicted what those who support him claim he had. I can't find any correct prediction other than his October (i believe) prediction of a severe market down turn.

Other than that, I can find nothing concrete.

Without reading the 80 something pages of this thread, or every other R thread. I am pretty sure he made the connect that when the Legatus have their meetings, usually the Monday or Tuesday after the meeting, the markets will take a tumble. Ever since R first prediction he has been right.

The last meeting was this month, and the markets did take a little dip on the following Monday. But this was more of a Pro-Life Rally than one of their typically meetings. R next big prediction will probably be after their week long meeting in October.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wonder if the people who splashed out $700 odd are getting there moneys worth.

Whats he done that so out of this world? He predicted the september fall..but i hear that other people knew about it as well, people who have a good eye for the market.

I think an interview would be intresting..lets hope there is no subscription for it!!

Tsom87

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat

The last meeting was this month, and the markets did take a little dip on the following Monday. But this was more of a Pro-Life Rally than one of their typically meetings. R next big prediction will probably be after their week long meeting in October.

See this is what I mean. He didn't predict a little dip, he predicted a major drop and he was wrong. After the fact he attempts to back track. He is a joke.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Uh, no. He didn't predict a major drop. He predicted a storm which we still don't know what (or if it's true at all). Talked about here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Theres a thread on ATS which shows an article about what happened in the last minute of the closing bell in the stock markets on friday. There was a huge spike in tradings in the closing minute, "The closing bell is usually busy. But this sort of volume is absolutely unheard of."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if that meant anything. I wonder what next week will bring.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by strange-emily
and so it began...

do you get it?

yep...

SP500 is at 919 right now...

Tiiiimmmmbeeeerrrrr

LOL

Using technical analysis of the markets, this was easy to debunk, but please, keep buying into this disinformation.

While these morons that believe in him short the market, they are not only going to lose their 7 hundo subscription fee, but their house as well if they are not careful

Please, just please, lets forget about this guy

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The 17 Enrons of Reinhardt (a brief history of history)

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88 >>

join