It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
r's advise on the site now -

"Short
Now"

I have no money to short with but maybe I can catch on by the time the cycle repeats itself in 20 years or less.
bubble/bust/bubble/bust
tool/retool
I am just beginning to get a grasp of how the gold price is played in these cycles. Holding long was the worst investment advice I ever received besides buying lottery tickets.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
todays message on enterprisecorruption.com:

"The primary function of government is to pretend to fail"
"IV"
"You have been warned"

We have heard the first one.
Roman numerals for 4 or 6 but today is the 4th so 5 days left unless of course it means 4 days left before the thing happens.
I don't know exactly what we have been warned about other than a bear trap and finally capitulation in the market. He advised to short non-specific stocks recently. We are going to 4,500 DOW if I recall the hit correctly.

Reinhart is sticking with Feb. 9, 2009 and has for a long time. Now we will see confirmation of Reinharts Sherlockian expose on the timing of failures and the money always going towards ..............

(Rome????mafia???? the king?????)

edit: he adds a picture of the/a NY pOst cover.

[

[edit on 2/4/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia is planning to build the first ever tower one mile high, three times taller than the current record-holder, the United Arab Emirates’ Burj Dubai building at 512 metres.

At 1600 metres, it is also more than half as high again than Kuwait’s planned 1001 metre tower.

According to the Middle East Economic Digest (MEED), the tower would be built in Saudi’s western port of Jeddah with Britain’s Hyder Consulting working in a joint venture with Arup, also British, as engineer on the project.

The building, whose owner is Riyadh-based Kingdom Holdings, is expected to cost up to $10 billion (£4.96 billion).

MEED said US engineering giant Bechtel has been chosen as construction manager for the “Mile-High Tower”, as it is known, and Saudi Arabian firm Omrania as the project architect.

indonesiaarab.wordpress.com...

I wonder how much US taxpayer bail out money is going here?

[edit on 4-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

FBI Investigating Explosion of Arkansas Doctor's Car

WEST MEMPHIS, Ark. — The car of a prominent Arkansas doctor exploded outside his home Wednesday, critically injuring him, authorities said.

The FBI is investigating whether foul play might have been involved in the explosion of a vehicle belonging to Dr. Trent P. Pierce, the chairman of the Arkansas State Medical Board.

The blast happened Wednesday in Pierce's driveway in West Memphis. He was taken to the hospital, where he was listed in critical condition

www.foxnews.com...

courts.arkansas.gov...

Administrator of the Estate of NORMA
LOUISE RAMSAY, decised, WALTER
DEWAYNE RAMSEY, WANDA
GRACE RAMSAY, and JOYCE ANN
WESTFALL
APPELLANTS,
VS.
BEVERLY ENTERPRISES, INC.,
BEVERLY ENTERPRISES -
ARKANSAS, INC., PERENNIAL
HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT, LLC,
WEST MEMPHIS HEALTHCARE
CENTER, LLC, JOHNNIE BELINDA
LOONEY, TRENT P. PIERCE,
BERTRAM D. KAPLAN, FRANK G.
WITHERSPOON, JR., and MEMPHIS
DERMATOLOGY CLINIC, P.A.
APPELLEES,
Opinion Delivered January 22, 2009
MOTION TO DISMISS ON BEHALF
OF DR. TRENT P. PIERCE
MOTION GRANTED; APPEAL
DISMISSED
courts.arkansas.gov...

www.beverlycares.com...

Our approach to healthcare draws on our decades of experience … emphasizing teamwork and personal involvement to create a supportive, compassionate, caring environment for our residents. Our team of caregivers have one thing in common—we feel fortunate to work in a business that's all about making a difference in other people's lives.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was curious about the Zurich Re article warning of a loss, and Warren Buffet in turn investing some cash in them
biz.yahoo.com...

I was also curious about this remark by this CEO guy saying there is going to be a monster move which may start as early as next week by the S&P 500 to increase by about 20% from its current levels.

finance.yahoo.com...'Monster-Move'-Coming-for-Stocks-S&P-Could-Hit-1000-by-Spring-Harrison-Says?tickers=XLF,SKF,SPY, C,BAC,WFC,MS

Interesting, since that would be kind of contrary to what Reinhardt is saying is going to happen. If Reinhardt is right, then this is simply telegraphing a headfake move on the market to get people in while they get out. Seen it before.
If you pull a chart for almost any company from Jan to Jul 2000, most of them reached a peak and then tanked about the same time, which was usually in February. During this time, all the talking heads were screaming its going to go higher, and then pop, down she went. Hope the douchebags on CNBC SquawkBox can live with themselves after that pump and dump.

So, from what I heard is that there are a lot of insurance companies on Bermuda. So, does Swiss Re have an office there, I wondered?
Yep, they sure do with at least four more Swiss Re associated companies in Bermuda are at the same address. Weird huh?

Found this crazy little gazette online called Bermuda online.
This link talks about Bermuda's captive insurance brokers & managers
bermuda-online.org...

This link lists Bermuda's international and local insurers A to L Part 1 of 2, Swiss Re is on page 2, This is some list too...
bermuda-online.org...

This link talks about Bermuda's Insurance advantages
www.bermuda-online.org...
This is an interesting read because I can see Legatus taking their cash before the new regulatory laws take effect, which are talked about at the top of the page.

Someone may want to back up those pages, they may disappear, when people start looking at all that junk.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CAPT PROTON]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by CAPT PROTON]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

hey - nice find there Capt Proton. that's some interesting info. thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Geithner Plans to Unveil Bailout Plan Monday 2/9/09- AP

finance.yahoo.com...

Maybe Reinhardt is right. When he releases the package info a tanking like never before.....scary...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
Geithner Plans to Unveil Bailout Plan Monday 2/9/09- AP

finance.yahoo.com...

Maybe Reinhardt is right. When he releases the package info a tanking like never before.....scary...

Buy on the rumor, sell on the news.

that's what they say. second lines ruin things.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

I posted the information that you supplied on the isurance companies in Bermuda on this site ( www.wiredpirate.com... ) and gave you credit for finding it. They were mentioning a insurance company that may go down this Monday and churches visit to that area. I have to say thanks for finding this information, since my wife works for Pru. and it did not mention that company being there.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by zman]

[edit on 2/6/2009 by zman]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
To the powers that be at wired pirate I would consider submiting this book to the reading list....www.jamesgoulding.com...

I looked and could not see the book listed.

I don't know if ATS has a reading list compliled but it may be a good idea.

It seems Google Books is releasing a bunch of titles into the public domain today as well...a side note.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reinhardt has replaced his site with a password protected page, he has been paid for access and gosh it happened a few days before his big prediction is due to happen -ever get the feeling your being cheated?

I think reinhardt is so obsessed with scams because he is pulling one off, tricking people into thinking he has inside knowledge and then just before he gets proven wrong he hits the collect button and gathers in as much cash as he can.

hehe i might find myself eating my words in a few days though.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
hmmm i wonder what his new PW is....grrrrr

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
hold onto your hats folks. there's some really strange things going on at the moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
reinhardt has replaced his site with a password protected page, he has been paid for access and gosh it happened a few days before his big prediction is due to happen -ever get the feeling your being cheated?

I think reinhardt is so obsessed with scams because he is pulling one off, tricking people into thinking he has inside knowledge and then just before he gets proven wrong he hits the collect button and gathers in as much cash as he can.

hehe i might find myself eating my words in a few days though.

wait and see. there's more going on than meets the eye atm.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
oops double post

sorry

[edit on 6-2-2009 by justyc]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm losing faith... he claimed "short now" a couple days ago when the market was at 8100, now the market is at 8200 and he's claiming he's 6 for 6... I'm not sure which prediction he just made correct on?

anybody know?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
To the powers that be at wired pirate I would consider submiting this book to the reading list....www.jamesgoulding.com...

I looked and could not see the book listed.

I don't know if ATS has a reading list compliled but it may be a good idea.

It seems Google Books is releasing a bunch of titles into the public domain today as well...a side note.

That is a wonderful read whiteraven. I uploaded it from a web bot page today.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
He says I told you so mean....thats what he says on his sight now....nothing has happened yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

I was trying to figure out what the "I told you so" meant, considering nothing had happened yet.

Arrogance? Or does he REALLY know something we all don't????

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Then we can't say he didn't tell us so. Did you catch the one with John Paul II? a finished poem for Lech Walesea? I looked at the picture too hard and missed the meaning.

The states will stand up to the fed next. It's already started.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join