It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You should see his post this morning LOL. Evidently someone dogged on him for saying sell sell sell when the Dow was on the rise so reinhardt posted a little something that will make you laugh.... the guy is either lucky or he knows something we dont.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

i'm still laughing. that's gotta hurt the glp guy hehe

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

i'm still laughing. that's gotta hurt the glp guy hehe

what site is that forum on? I want to see it and join it

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

glp = godlikeproductions but i don't want to link to them. it only encourages them

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

glp = godlikeproductions but i don't want to link to them. it only encourages them

Oh ok they were dogging on him then? Forget them then

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe this thread should be on the front page

Btw...anybody got the password for his page? I email him but haven't received a response yet

Forgot to add: That Anonymous Coward guy got PWND!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerOfOne

give him time & a bit of space. you'll know when he's ready to hand out the pws again.

agreed that this thread now really ought to be given more prominence but i guess palin's alleged earpiece is more important - the game show is more popular than the game itself

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
just wondering if any ats members would be going to the meetup? would be great to get an eyewitness account.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anonymous coward did not take his advise and he got slamed.
www.enterprisecorruption.com... .. I guess this guy knew more than he.

Just in case his site went down I added the image here. It seems like at 10:50 he talked down to Mr. R and then when it all ending he lost quite a bit. So, he has a plan, what is it?.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by zman]

[edit on 10/4/2008 by zman]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I won't be going, but I have been emailing some people who will be present. I will try to post details of the meet up here...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

agreed that this thread now really ought to be given more prominence but i guess palin's alleged earpiece is more important - the game show is more popular than the game itself

Good point. The Vice Presidential Debate isn't nearly as important as a Fraud who has developed quite a following of gullible half wits.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. When nothing happens the Amazing MR R will no doubt disappear.

I'm just trying to figure out how he is going to bilk his groupies out of cash.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
I won't be going, but I have been emailing some people who will be present. I will try to post details of the meet up here...

thanks - that's great news.

i have a few ideas of what might happen but that's all they are and would rather say nothing for now.

anyone that hasn't flagged this thread really should to help give it more prominence - if 28 people can flag a thread about a supposed spaceship that hasn't even arrived yet then surely reinhardt and his predictions that have since come true deserve it much more.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Good point. The Vice Presidential Debate isn't nearly as important as a Fraud who has developed quite a following of gullible half wits.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. When nothing happens the Amazing MR R will no doubt disappear.

I'm just trying to figure out how he is going to bilk his groupies out of cash.

that particular thread wasn't about the debate but you knew that already, didn't you.

btw - how many predictions which then come true would it take to make you at least look again instead of looking the other way because that's where the monkey is?

if you bothered to see his latest prediction you will see he would have made people money if they followed his advise. hey - you not anonymous coward in disguise are you?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Regardless of Meet-ups or "Frauds", lets still post links, ideas, and questions here.

If you refute or are skeptical about him. please bring some links and arguments to the table. Skeptics are welcome here : "Deny Ignorance" right?

I couldn't care less about flags or being on the front page... I just want a place where smart people can debate this stuff, and were we can collect links.

R's point is to make us think, to look closer, to try to make connections and to not take anything at face value -- things that this place are all about.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

haha you could be referring to any # of Frauds lol (i e The King)

[edit on 4-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

i agree with you but my point is that there might be a few interested people out there that just haven't seen this thread or heard of reinhardt yet and the more prominence it gets, the more likely they are to look at the thread. my aim isn't to reach the number one spot but to reach the members that haven't seen this thread yet

i've avoided many threads in the past but only actually looked at them in the end when sooo many people had replied to it, and sometimes i learned new stuff because of it - sometimes thread titles can mislead you or turn you of being curious as to it's content.

i'm glad he's returned and am looking forward to the next few weeks. challenges are so much more interesting than being spoonfed drivel.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
gotcha. agreed.

just wanted to let y'all know I wasn't posting this for 'points'

thanks for all the links/ideas! keep em coming!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
this and the Steve Jobs thing made me go hmmm:

ap.google.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
this and the Steve Jobs thing made me go hmmm:

ap.google.com...

yeah - strange that wasn't it. cough

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link