It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Don't worry.

They will only use Tactical Nukes

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"XX Shopping days left" = 02-02-2009

The monday AFTER the Legatus summit. That is AFTER the checks clear, the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted. That is the day that the stock market will fall tremendously. Possibly terror, possibly war.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Groundhog day? are we supposed to go underground for 6 to 8 more weeks? I'm getting sick of these twisted demons. leave Groundhog day the Holy occasion it is please.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
darnitall. I meant 02-09-08. Sorry for the misinformation. You have 6 more days than what I told you for Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I just had to pop in and say that your comment about Groundhog Day made me laugh.

Edit for second line.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by riddle6]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by riddle6]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
anybody know the significance of the airplane photo on the latest version of the site? I'm not sure if there is conspiracy behind it, or what.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was reading Enterprise Corruption and I had this thought I finnally got what he was saying and now I know who is playing and how and the game just became transparent...

and yet I do not think I will benefit. Nobody will really...

Anyways I left my thought link up there if you wanna read about it and bring it into this conversation?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I was reading Enterprise Corruption and I had this thought I finnally got what he was saying and now I know who is playing and how and the game just became transparent...

and yet I do not think I will benefit. Nobody will really...

Anyways I left my thought link up there if you wanna read about it and bring it into this conversation?

[edit on 2-1-2009 by titorite]

well by following the knowledge r has brought, it should become easier to spot which companies to invest in and when to pull out. if you are in the markets atm - get out now because you will soon lose what little you have left. i think it was q3 was when r said to start investing again.

arming yourself with this knowledge will benefit you already.

folks, if you are reading this thread, i can't stress enough how important this info is to you. stop worrying about lights in the sky or dodgy reptile vids and get yourself educated about what's really going on around you. if not for your own sake, then for the generations to come. help out here.

i said it before and will say it again - this is the most important thread ats has ever had!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can second every word above. The man has a handle on his histrionically events and his money. Our more accurately Our money, the worlds money...

The man knows how to spot economic changes that is for certain!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The war between Israel and Hamas, was that the war Reinhardt was talking about?

Also why has the thread slowed down?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
The war between Israel and Hamas, was that the war Reinhardt was talking about?

Also why has the thread slowed down?

he revised the war prediction as he forgot xmas was due. however, the mumbai bombings and the israel.palastine conflict have suited other people's agendas

lots of folks have been on hols so the thread has been quiet lately. the glp thread has been taken over by competing ego=trolls and this is too serious a subject for ats it seems. all the action is going on at wiredpirate.

we will keep updating this thread sporadically but after 79 pages, you would think more members would have realised it's importance by now and joined in. alas, serious conspiracy research like this thread needs seems very lacking on ats nowadays.

there's only a handful of us that are keeping this thread going anyway because we realise the importance of the information being given so we persevere with it. you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - we inform ats members about the biggest conspiracy EVER but they are not interested - what does that tell you?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Whats Reinhardt opinion on 2012? As you know, there has been alot of talk about it and now a movie is being released.

When should i expect a War, the one Reinhardt talked about?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Whats Reinhardt opinion on 2012? As you know, there has been alot of talk about it and now a movie is being released.

When should i expect a War, the one Reinhardt talked about?

you would have to ask r that. you could try emailing him but he doesn't often answer people due to vast amount of emails he gets, or ask Ishtahota at wiredpirate. he gathers questions together from folks for r & gets them answered when they both have time to chat with each other.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - we inform ats members about the biggest conspiracy EVER but they are not interested - what does that tell you?

Please forgive me for sounding so stupid, but is there any way that you could possibly summorize the conspiracy that you are talking about? I have read the entire thread and I cannot seem to comprehend all of the information.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6

Originally posted by justyc
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink - we inform ats members about the biggest conspiracy EVER but they are not interested - what does that tell you?

Please forgive me for sounding so stupid, but is there any way that you could possibly summorize the conspiracy that you are talking about? I have read the entire thread and I cannot seem to comprehend all of the information.

The conspiracy is happening all around you, and is just one of the many distracting and interesting topics you'll find on ATS. If you read the whole thread, my next question is this: Are you Catholic? Do you have any money in the bank? How can you not see what is being done in front of your eyes? I know some users of ATS are children, but can you provide more data in relation to your confusion?

Basically the idea is that this particular individual under the name if "Reinhardt" identified the link between the Vatican and market manipulation, but also between the idea of re-coining and turning over your local labor population by outsourcing and building "bridges" under false pretenses.

It's a trail of breadcrumbs but each of them is extremely yummy as opposed to the generally empty meals provided daily by conspiracy websites and such. The short version is this:

"All high-level accountanting firms keep two pairs of books and are paid at the higher levels to do so." ...If this doesn't make you think, or question what "money" itsself, is, then I'm not sure what to say.

I'll give you some links to breeze through:

wiki/Fund_of_funds
wiki/Feeder_fund
wiki/Master-feeder

Money is everything for some people. But the person mentioned in the original post has actually connected global crash of today with Vatican money laundering corporate multi-million dollar fronts. That's pretty historical. Also what is coming to light is that certain financial structures (like those linked above) become entirely fraudulent just like a pyramid scheme where your money feeds the higher levels.

Tell us more about yourself and maybe one of the moderators can explain to you why this is important? Their job isn't to help members learn, obviously, but your efforts and apparent floundering in this huge ATS thread may force them from their perches? Send them a U2U.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

First off, thank you very much for replying to my post.

No, I am not Catholic (nor have I ever been). I am not a "child" per say, but I am still very young. I keep maybe $30 in the bank and I have yet to have the joy of paying taxes, hence what could be the cause of most of my ignorance on the subject. My confusion more came from trying to make sense of all of the information on this thread (which is probably a result of trying to read while others are watching the TV).

The short version is this: "All high-level accountanting firms keep two pairs of books and are paid at the higher levels to do so."

This is exactly what I needed. Along with the links that you provided (thank you again, by the way) I understand it so much better now.

I guess that most of my confusion came from trying to digest all of the information over two or three days. Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
riddle6, thanks for stopping by the thread.

i will post again sy5551's excellent summary for you which sums it up best. print it out and take it somewhere with no distractions and read it several times. then you will understand why this is the most important thread you will ever see on ats. then hop along to www.wiredpirate.com... where there are many knowledgable and helpful people investigating and adding to Reinhardt's information.

So far this is what I've gathered from R

Timeline:Local Economies

-There's a boom period following a recession
-A select group of industries are inflated beyond their capacities (the next big thing), at this point the money is flowing into the stock market because times are good (and supposedly 'here to stay')
-The growth period/boom lasts for two or three years where the economy does steadily better and certain companies grow exponentially in certain industries (Enrons, HealthSouth's, Wellcare)
-Now once the bubble has inflated to a sufficient size (through deregulation and other leniencies)it is ready to be popped
-A few major players in the inflated industries go down, taking with them all the stock holders money
-Now the stage is set for a 'panic, mania' and the economy enters a downturn
-A few more companies go bust, shaking consumer confidence, and the market falls
-About now there is a distracting event in the media (morality plays, lewinski, antrax)
-Now they are stealing the peasants money and laundering through various avenues (Legatus & the Vatican)
-Once the money has been laundered and the checks have been 'written' there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war)so they need and event to set off the war(stage we're in now)
-if multiple countries economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy)
-At this time the financial sector will air it's laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors
-This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling and others) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis)
-The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators' and that's that, the rich people are laughing all the way to....well wherever rich people keep their money, Vatican Bank? Global Custodians?
-Now the war will kick start the economy and money will start flowing through the system (about now is when they will come out with a bill preventing corruption, to show that they did learn from last time, I wonder why they can never remember 4 years from now)
-Now the stage is set for the next boom period and the next bubble (possibly clean tech?)

The sectors that always seem to be manipulated are Energy and Healthcare in America. Anyone notice why the price of gasoline is always so much higher during summer driving season than winter? It's a scam to keep us buying gasoline in the winter, and make incredible amounts of profit when everyone needs to drive during summer, all of the Energy sector is heavily manipulated (where enron comes in), same with the numerous examples R has provided us with health care.

Globalization:
-These rich people are always looking for a deal, and to get it they outsource jobs. To outsource jobs there needs to be an infrastructure in the country you're outsourcing to.
-A bunch of American companies are contracted to build 'public works' projects in the country of choice (Cisco, Tyco)
-Before all the public works projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with investors money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of the companies stock
-Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in America will work them
-Eventually people in this country will get tired of the jobs, and the greedy rich people will look for a new land to outsource to
-The completion dates coincide with debasements

So far this is what I've learned.

Add as you feel necessary

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned the part where the bailouts are part of the money laundering of the 911 profits. I mean when those owners came looking for their gold that was stored in the WTC they got told the magic planes burnt all the gold away... That left alot of owners unhappy.

Thank god we live in a digital age and they have no idea how to adjust or hide their tracks.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Nobody mentioned the part where the bailouts are part of the money laundering of the 911 profits. I mean when those owners came looking for their gold that was stored in the WTC they got told the magic planes burnt all the gold away... That left alot of owners unhappy.

don't forget all the paperwork for several very high profile corruption investigations was being held there. it's how they covered it up.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So what's meant to happen after the "shopping days" date?

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join